>Sup Forums
>Trump
>Hitler
>Richard Spencer

None of them about nutrition.

none of them were nutrition books

She didn't read the books
She ATE them all

I didn't think Chick-fil-A menus counted as books.

didnt know diabetes was a book

yes but parents helped.

She will always be a fat nigger

>Read

You mean eat.

AWESOME
SO THAT MEAN WE CAN GET RID OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, KEEP COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE STANDARDS THE SAME FOR EVERY RACE AND SCHOLARSHIPS FOR FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL CAN BE GREATLY REDUCED.

THANK YOU OP. BLACKS TRULY WILL BE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD NOW

were those books edible by any chance?

Didn't know Paula Deen wrote that many book.

What an ugly family. Seriously look at these creatures

>white dad

fpbp

Clearly got her white father's brain ya dingus
Also what a fat whore

now ask her about content of any of those books

GROSS

I was just gonna say that, having your foot chopped off because of diabetes is not fun, neither is having your kidneys fail.

I work at a dialysis center and I see people exactly in that condition come in, and you would think having dialysis would scare them, but nope, they pull out their massive burritos packed wit sodium, and eat away while receiving treatment.

He looks like he might be jewish.

SHEKELED!

does that pass as white in your country? looks like a spic to me.

>one white parent

We know that white parents will try to get their kids to make the most of it, even if the material they have to work with is sub par..

See obambo

She reads book wow, she just like every other literate person on the planet.

>Hurr Muh racist Sup Forums

I'm truly happy that little girl is trying to succeed academically and it's great she has stable parents that support her academic goals.

They all seriously need to lose some weight though and to be honest childhood obesity should be treated as child neglect.

That's a fine example of fake news we have here

Obviously not one about eating healthy

>being white means you will read 1000 books in preschool
Meanwhile you're white and haven't read 1000 books in your entire 16-year life span.

kek

Kek get off Sup Forums you nigger, we don't want any crime

Parents who pretend their average child is the next Einstein are what's wrong with our world. They're racing narcissists.

0 out of 1000 were about body condition

Having both parents around has its benefits.

Given the time it takes to read a book(understand it) it's literally impossible

best one so far.

It's probably mostly Cat in the Hat tier shit, which even little kids can burn though in pretty quick order. Still rather impressive for 4 years old.

>tfw your boss is Jewish and looks exactly like this guy

>They're racing narcissists.

Or kids who will be suicidal once they are no longer the smart kid in the class.

Oh look her fathers around. Oh look he is white. Colour me surprised.

Fucking underrated best post!

Children books are like 20 pages and 90% pictures.

Stop cherry picking. One nigger reading 1000 books doesn't mean that all the other niglets read too. On avg white children still read way more than blacks, also thats a mudbaby

Here's the truth.

Reading some kids books isn't that difficult of a task. Getting a rover onto Mars is. Reading is as easy as talking and will be learned simultaneously if the parent is redpilled on reading. Though she's a pudgy niglet, one of her parents got redpilled on reading.

No biggie. I'll be impressed when the niglet masters differential equations.

books for 4 year olds are mostly picture books.

if the kid were white it wouldn't be an accomplishment. wanna know why? because reading a picture book isn't an accomplishment.

doing something that's considered mundane to whites is a massive accomplishment for blacks. OP is just showing his own racism of lower expectations. OP is just too stupid to realize it

Come back to me with a list.

Book number 1000: See Spot Run

Can comfirm anons post buddy at work his wife works in a non profit dialysis clinic which means niggers cuz it be free....they literally have bedbugs crawling on them during dialysis....also tell the nurses and I quote....get me a warm towel you white bitch.....they take 1400 ambulance rides to the university hospital and complain of phantom pain for pain meds....

Niggers....pretty much the same anywhere.

>Gainesville, GA
this where I'm from

>aand it turns out the father is not a nigger