How do we deal with the women hating autists? You know the type...

How do we deal with the women hating autists? You know the type, plenty on Sup Forums with hard drives full of info graphics on women. They got rejected and humiliated by women, probably because they are autistic and ugly, and now they just hate.

Making a 3rd season of k-on would probably BTFO them

Oy vey goy women are the cause of all your problems. Have you heard of MGTOW goy? All the woke men are MGTOW goy.

Ignore them, sage and hide their autistic screeching. They'll die alone without reproducing as nature intended. Natural selection wins again.

>They got rejected and humiliated by women, probably because they are autistic and ugly, and now they just hate.

Yep. They are not leaving anytime soon.

MGTOW ARE THE REAL MEN YOU KEKS

KEKS

my C U C K S are beign remplaced by KEKS

I don't see the problem, let evolution eliminate them from existance?

Makes me happy, according to them it makes them happy too.

I don't understand those guys. Sure lots of women are terrible but not all of them. I'm autistic and ugly and I don't hate women. The trick is I don't interact with them though tbqdesu.

is better to pay prostitutes than marriage

naive

pussy is easy but women are annoying
when they earn respect i'll give it to them
>saged and hidden

nice image, she should bleed and cry more.

TITS OR GTFO

>They got rejected and humiliated by women, probably because they are autistic and ugly

you are a fucking woman

>They'll die alone without reproducing as nature intended.

>Sure lots of women are terrible but not all of them.

this desu

MGTOW are actually worse than feminists.

a women using a pc not for facebook. BURN THE WITCH

well get screwed by your female overlords C U C K

This triggers a MGTOW man.

Wouldn't call them worse they actually have a point but are equally cringe worthy like feminists.

>he has to pay

i'm not a fucking JEW

this

>YES GOY! Don't bother getting married and reproducing, leave that to Tyrone and Achmed!

By this reckoning, their numbers are going to grow exponentially in the future

amazing how this conversation goes from "women" to anti-semitism

artificial gestation, and erase those niggas and sand niggas

>yes goyim hate and avoid women

newfag op didn't delivered tits.../thread?

what's your endgame?

It's really a cancerous growth on an otherwise preposterous board full of crazy ideas.

But...most of those lonely faggots have never spent any time around women and have simple minds that can't understand other human beings as complex individuals with independent thoughts.

jews are C U C K S, the need to go back, to the oven

my endgame?

"complex" (sheeps driven by fashion and select as partner the one they can milk most for social status and money) "independent"(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

I think calling them names will help.
Also very fat women should keep going online and demanding 6pack abs and an 8 inch dick.

Surely this will help these young gentlemen overcome thier bitterness.

>But...most of those lonely faggots have never spent any time around women and have simple minds that can't understand other human beings as complex individuals with independent thoughts.

No, they just read things about women on the Internet and then go to forums filled with other men that only know things about women that they read on Internet and circle jerk in a big swamp of confirmation bias.

>13 post by this ID

The part where I said you got humiliated and rejected by women really must have hurt and brought back memories.

Yell are more annoying and it's funny we never see pics of your large white families

>women hating autists
women are right to reject autists. Women bear he responsibility to bear strong and healthy children, so retarded frogposters do not need to apply. Women are biologically programmed to reject beta cucks, so if you've been friendzoned it's only your fault, faggot.

prostitutes or fembots easy, or make an asexual civilization, that breeds through aartificial wombs, and of course mainly male traits, and sex genetically engineered, will be the elite.

Case and point boiz.

He generalizes off of strawmen falacies. Having met so few women as to assume that they are all like this.

In reality just like most men are average in intelligence, looks and vocation: so too are women. If you want a good woman you yourself need to be above average.

And we can all tell you're below even the average.

Look at this faggot and laugh at his misery.

That's what I don't understand. It's all about "us" and "them" with MGTOWs. They don't want to love and marry any one of "them". They're not thinking in terms of individuals, only groups. It's some kind of organized boycott they're trying to promote, not something that necessarily makes sense to individuals.

topcuck

your argument is invalid

part yes , still doesn't change the fact that women are usefull for sex only. or not even that.

We know what Jew did

This is probably why people end up as serial killers desu.

still fucked more of those parasites than you will ever fuck

Half the anti woman threads spewing hatred for sluts are started by women as bait

t. Woman who does this

i wonder how it will feel to kill a pretty woman, never tough of that, thanks user

what do you get out of this

Good luck user.

Women are great, much more fun to be around then men.

release my stress from work, and a little of my anger towards female behaviour, sadly im heterosexual, i paid hookers to satisfy my needs, and i live surrounded by women...which in some way i hate.

You sound a like a pathetic excuse of a human being.

olny if naked and in four legs, besides that, no they aren't

Sounds good to me.
Reasonable
It would also be reasonable to ask single women not to unload thier full range of emotional baggage onto their young sons.

It's the emotional equivalent of a man fucking a 5 year old girl.

i',m evil i will trascend humanity

>Being this wrong
God damn. Life must be hard for you.

Damn you're angry dude. Haven't you ever met at least one woman you liked and respected? You should've met a few unless you're a shut-in or something. Sure it's hard to tell if they're really who they seem to be (especially if you've got a bit of the 'tism), but still. Most people aren't all *that* dishonest (or able to hide it well). The stories we read online and that keep being shared are just the worst examples.

Wew you're new mate aren't ya

grill yourself m8

Also i hate debugging JEE to fix shit

>vagina detected

tits or gtfo, honey bunny

>being this edgy in the year of our lord 2017

You'll probably fall down some stairs and transcend yourself right into the floor boards and a grave.

Little betamax nerd virgins like you get big ideas about doing spooky shit and think it makes you special. It doesn't and never will. It's a delusion. Just like your hatred of your fellow humans is a delusion.

They probably don't like being around you and find you creepy, people won't be fun around you if they don't like you.

lel, no

> How do we deal with the women hating autists?
By celebrating them, obviously.
They are on the cusp of something amazing for all of humanity.

They are, most men are autistic and take themselves too seriously. It's nice to just chill and have a laugh sometimes.

i always had a hard one so i hate a lot of it

the hero !!

I really don't get women hate desu. just gotta realize that girls are exactly like men when it comes to sex drive just that they've been conditioned to be prude. I was really happy when I had a gf but things didn't work out, currently banging a qt PA she's nice and is good convo but I don't want a relationship just company

if i pay the swallow so that isn't my troubel, being developer give me enough money to have bitches to relief stress

i remember that thread, great night.

i'm atheist, i like meat, and capitalism, i like anime, and rpg :D

they're beta males and they will always be soft-spoken, passive cucks in real life.
ignore them

agreed

ii fucked more than you loser

dubs

No you arent entitled to pussy.
The thing you can do is to change laws not to benefit women so heavily. Work on yourself.

If you pay for sex it doesn't count
>27 posts by this ID.

We don't hate women, we hate feminists. Fucking retard.

>women don't have interests

This is a /r9k/ lie.
Some of the biggest weebs I know are ladies.

Calm down white knight, I've fucked 30 women and lived with 2 of them and I hate them as much as anyone, How does that fit in to your little theory? I had more respect for them when I was an virgin.

Your obviously a teenager that has just gotten his first gf. come back in 10 years and tell me how often you prep the bull you limp wristed beta cuck.

I dont hate women, I just think they are shallow and really dumb, like sheep

Fun trump autism thread

Eh, /r9k/ makes some good points. Most guys are horribly naive about women (I include past versions of myself in this category) so they taken for a ride, and when things inevitably fall apart, they end up in the underworld.

I mean, what did people expect to happen. You give them a shitty map for dealing with women, and the men and boys get pissed off when they follow your 'map' and it leads them off a cliff. Understandable, but foolish. Better to have a realistic and accurate map so that you can avoid negative/death embodying behaviour.

Just wait until you get older and your sex drive diminishes.
The complete and utter transparency of women of child-bearing age (16-32) to attract male attention is so utterly and absolutely transparent to be laughable. Women won't be able to pull the same crap on you as they could when you are younger.

they will not stop hating until they get their dick sucked, which is basically never for some of them

You hate women because you're autistic.

why hate tho? srs, I've only fucked 7 but have enjoyed my time with them

send them back to /r9k/

didn't you got tired trying to stand their bullshit about the order in the house and how they managed things.
If i want sex hookers are better, and after i stya in home and do what i want

Ignore the whiney betas.

Go lift.

i think the same, but in my case i hate them, i'm free to hate any who i want, and someday i will kill merkel