AfD doesn't allow MSN to visit their meetings - calls them 'fake news'

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161154671/AfD-schliesst-Medien-nach-Belieben-aus.html

Just a little story but maybe you will like this. AfD seems to follow Trump's example and tells various MSN outlets to fuck off and watch their live-streams instead of going to their rallies/ meetings. Many of them are now banned from entering AfD meetings.

The ARD (basically our CNN) critized this and said the AfD is trying to limit freedom of press kek.

hahaha awesome.

Ich bin ein Kartoffel

serves them right the media here is just run by cucks

Haven't watched TV in like 3 years now, what did i miss?

I think ZDF is far worse than ARD.

They are banned too as the article says. ZDF and ARD belong to the same corporation of thieves. I hope AfD continues on this path and does it like Trump. Just do your own thing with twitter and well guarded rallies, do an interview or two with Welt and foreign media and that's it. To hell with the rest I say.

Good. They should expel the whole GEZ Mafia.

Hahaha awesome. You may just uncuck yourselves yet krauts.

They are all trash. Honestly even RTL is better than them. RTL is greedy but at least covers both sides somehow. They talk about refugee crimes and 5 minutes later how refugees will enrich us. ARD and ZDF just shill for the government and the left wing. Also don't forget (((Jan Böhmermann))).

Böhmermann can fuck off, too. Good thing their kind is banned now. Nothing but a cheap copy from CNN, Daily Show and whatelse.
You should go to the comments of this article and look at this one autist moaning about freedom of press. The article literally states that the AfD will upload live-streams and he still insists that this signifies the revival of NSDAP.

final bump for general motivation

/AfD/ when?

The future's bright, the future's orange

Yup, ard is bearable, but zdf gives me an instant headache

All right wing organization should do this
Good job AfD

Deus Vult!

Nice they finally learned not to feed the trolls.

We have had a few in the past but they aren't really self running right now. Need a pastebin more people interacting and it will be fine.

Inb4 'holocaust survivor' claims this is how da 6 gorillion started

Problem is that thanks to German media censorship and lack of free speech there is little topics to talk about even to Germans, all on top of the fact most Burgers cant into German.

Everything is always the same, everyday muslim/rapefugee rapists, muh antifa faggot spam, muh im totally your goy fellow goys but afd is retarded throw you vote away like me copy pasta, muh nazis, muh jews, muh i can't speak german,

This. Our movement is not high energy enough yet.

Your partly right.
But also shit is not fucked up enough yet.
The gov is back-paddling super hard on the whole refugee thing right now.
Think what you want, but they have a very good feel on how to handle the broad citizenship.
They prevent a big chunk of people from waking up that way.

Lüngenpresse BTFO.

Truly warms my heart.

It won't change if we don't do shit. We can't wait for four or five more truck attacks so that the General and the movement online will be running. There are so many things we could do like editing Wahlplakate of the CDU, SPD, Grüne and Linke, finding a plan on how to redpill the different voting groups and more. I agree that we don't have it easy but I have asked people on trumpgen and they would like to join us if it will be a regular thing. If /AfD/ would be too small we could also create something like /Europe/ and care for the other elections like in france too.

Yes yes, that's true. I wish the CDU was more like the Democrats. Instead of adapting slowly to the currents of time they just went full retard. But who knows what will happen, the year is still long and we must see what these CDU rebels (Adenauer Gruppe or something like that?) will do with Merkel. A redeemed CDU would be best as they could form a coalition with AfD and prevent the left-green cancer from engulfing us.

>Our movement is not high energy enough yet.

Your bowel movement is, shitlord.

>form a coalition with AfD
Veeeeeery unlikely to happen, unless AfD suddenly gets up to like +25%.
There isnt enough controversy around lately, but maybe that will change when we get closer to elections.
I think its fucking hilarious that Gabriel will be the candidate for SPD, its like signing up for an auto-lose.

CDU needs some inner cleansening. If they would then form a coalition with the AfD it would be great.

25% is not unlikely. The AfD is the only party to really motivate non voters and many people don't want to openly admit their support for the AfD. There will be happenings in the future and the AfD is rising in the polls. Also don't forget that we can personally get people to vote for them. I convinced my whole family and many friends who wouldn't have voted for them otherwise.

>I think its fucking hilarious that Gabriel will be the candidate for SPD, its like signing up for an auto-lose.

I agree with you Satan. I don't get it why they aren't nominating Schulz. Well I won't complain. Better for us.

Yes, SPD will do the Labour move and totally crash and burn. Even normies expect them to get under 20%. But this is bad since it would make a Linke-Grüne-SPD coalition attractive for them and together they will get 50 I think.