Why don't you own Bitcoin, Sup Forums?

because they are about to crash hard - just like the last time bitcoin was close to the the 1000$

because libertarians are faggots

No

Incredibly unstable

Waiting for it to hit $400.

yeah, you're right, we should probably just let (((them))) handle global finance. (((They))) seem to have it all under control.

But they look so purty tho

i mined out about 200 litecoin when it was fresh.
fucking worthless now
id rather have silver or gold

Because you can't buy anything with it other than drugs and I'm not a drug addict.

i know it's hard for you to contain your autism but investing in cryptocurrencies will not help me or my girlfriend buy a house. investing in gold and silver, however, will

i bought a laptop with bitcoin from dell and i think you can spend it at microsoft and steam too

Actual money can be spent everywhere and hasn't lost like a third of its value so far this year.

i bought $5,000 worth of btc last january and i have $10,000 worth now. not bad.

you're all very short sighted. I'm disappointed people like you come to Sup Forums. You're dumb. Should be purged.

Go look for bagholders for your useless NEETbux elsewhere.

DO ANY OF YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW MONEY IS CREATED?

IT IS FUCKING JEW TOILET PAPER, PRINTED WITH FANCY MARKINGS ON IT.

THEY ALL COLLUDED TO ACCEPT IT AS CURRENCY AT THEIR BANKS, GOT THE US GOVERNMENT TO REQUIRE, BY LAW, THAT OTHER BUSINESSES ACCEPT IT, AND NOW JEWS RUN THE WORLD.

OH BUT I'M THE CUNT.

I will if the conservatards here force through "cashless society" by 2020 as they want.

>DO ANY OF YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW MONEY IS CREATED?

Not in a disused factory in backwater china packed with computers sucking down power to "mine" fedora dollars.

Then short it like I'm doing

I do though
How else would I get my drugs?

Because they are in a bubble. There is no way a fiat currency who's only value is in the security of transactions, privacy, and lack of taxation.

But when it exponentially rises and consumer confidence drops as they realize that a bit coin really isn't worth anything and at the same time the Chinese are printing bit coins to devalue the currency. It is inevitable that the currency will crash and it already is crashing.