The Masons are as abusive as Scientologists

So how come no one ever points out that the freemasons are literally a run-of-the-mill shitty cult that manipulates people into dumping massive amounts of money into their coffers and steals from people and ruins lives?

How come everything about them is some stupid conspiracy theory shit? Some of the poorest assholes I've ever seen are freemasons, who lost all their money to the masonic lodge. What the hell is up with this? Freemasons specifically target men to drain them of their cash and indoctrinate them into dumbass cult beliefs - why do we permit this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QRciP2Y-te0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, Scientology targets crazies and women and minorities - freemasonry specifically goes after white men to bleed them dry. Shouldn't Sup Forums be doing something about this?

They get away with it to by making every objection to them look like conspiracy theory bullcrap....the same tactic scientology tries but never succeeds at... Why are masons so successful at stopping any effort to keep them from bleeding people dry with their cultist bull?

Its shit like this that is killing off men, this bullcrap that attacks from inside. SJWs aren't any real threat, this crap that eats away at us is.

because with masonry, it isn't so black and white.

masons are under the impression that the catholic church and masons are enemies, but in reality they're owned by the same cabal.

it used to be a really christian/protestant group, but hundreds of years of infiltration has destroyed its original christian/egyptian roots, and have adopted luciferian ideals. their sense of history and symbolism is distorted, but they still have much to teach.

infact, masonic teachers end up being some of the wisest instruction you can find as far as improvement of the self, mind, soul spirit, and consciousness goes. so much that you're able to discern the subtle differences between these 5 things.

apart from the alleged, probably real homosexual shit they don't bleed white men dry. you have a poor idea of what masonry is about, or the mysteries they conceal.

they dont rip people off, they make you into someone who creates and runs operations like scientology.

Fucking mason shill, blah blah blah cultist bullshit - the reality is, which I have seen, over and over, your masonic lodge bullshit is no different then scientology - you operate like a mystery cult and require labor and donations to advance through the ranks.

I guess you answered my question -- too many people are being vampired by the masons to have any resistance against them that isn't branding as conspiracy bullshit.

I'm pretty sure someone points this out in every "why aren't you a mason" bullshit thread, and then they sperg out and flood it

it's just a dream

True. youtu.be/QRciP2Y-te0

I have seen things like those, and the way of thinking of those joining didn't improved much.

Yeah, again, fucking scientology tactics -- how are they allowed to win this fight though? The amount of people they suck into their bullshit is alarming and they prey specifically on right-wing white men....

Masonry is just a social club for old men at this point faggots. Any meaning it may have had in the past is gone.

This. My local lodge is nothing but a bunch of decrepit old men who own small businesses. It's a fraternity/business cooperative.

No its a bloodsucking cult that drains young, white men dry.

Because George Washington, 1st POTUS was a Mason?

alot of jewish colors on those belts..

That's the colors the masons use - same as jews.

>comparing freemasonry with scientology
Stupid. I bet the free masons would reject you because you sound like an idiot. Scientology would take every last penny from you then send you to a labour camp. Free masons actually have a real belief system and a history. Scientology is just made up garbage.

scientology is just masonry for celebrets
masonry is judeism for goyim

Aww look, someone salty about the masons taking their life savings? Don't want to admit how fucked you are? Just keep shilling, you'll get to mason level clear eventually there, bud.

Freemasons are essentially Jewsish cultists.

That's all I have to say.

Yeah and no one is willing to stand up against them and point out the fact that they are bleeding the white race from the inside. Its no fucking satanic conspiracy - its just a straight up cult with normal cult tactics that targets white men.

They are all bullshit SJW, racial and religious equality globalists cucks. Some may know this and lie about it, some may not realize they are affiliated with such a degenerate liberal organization. Its why they try to be so hush hush. They are the enemy.

OH MAN WEIRD CRYPTIC PICTURE THAT MAKES NO SENSE, MUST BE A GRAND CONSPIRACY AHHH .. stfu whacko cultist.

lmao where did the Mason touch you?

Here

Scientology is copied off OTO shit from when L. Ron Hubbard failed to one up Aleister Crowley's Babylon working. OTO is directly descended from Masonic practice. It's all the same shit.

Exactly, but masons get a free pass because everyone believes that the only people who criticize them are schizos.

The only reason Scientology is able to have HBO specials and A&E televisions series railing against it is because L. Ron was not in full concordance with other initiatory secret societies and made way more money and was much more able to mine blackmail from its most powerful members using techniques derived from Jewish Freudian and Gnostic Jungian free association techniques

It's not THAT mysterious, and it's meant for masons. If they can see it, their oaths are null and void.

Anyone that would willingly swear a Masonic oath is pretty much doomed. The checkerboard floor is to keep out trans-dimensional homosexual Demons. Or to let them in. I forget which.

The checkerboard is the platform of "transformation change." It's also meant to represent the good and evil in the heart of man, and ultimately their god Ein Soph/Abraxas, which is the combination of YHWH and Lucifer as equivalent and contrasting powers. Yeah it's gay.

brevik and micheal jordan?

Trayvon was posed as the Hanged Man in his death

>he thinks he's going to get away with that
;^)