>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4646014/steve-harvey-trump-tower
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nsqxs/hello_rthe_donald_im_tucker_carlson_host_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

WHAT DID COMEY SAY TO THEM???

G-guys?

AWOO

Minnesota was so fucking close

Best election map ever

has anyone been confirmed yet? I haven't been following these hearings.

Can Trump fix Chicago?

Reminder that you were all conned by DRUMPF

AWOO AWOO AWOO

I like this one

REAL THREAD! IGNORE TRIPFAGS AND NAMEFAGS!

Are they planning something?

>Too long
>Spaced weirdly

Not reading that shit Bombfag

in what way, he isn't even president yet

Imagine being paid by globalists literal pennies to shill on an imageboard so they can proclaim themselves Gods, while thinking they won't cull you along with everyone else

saved

I sense an (((unfortunate lapse in security))) or several in the future

A Democrat is saying this is fucked?

What's going on here?

AWOO

>Muslim
>Netherlands
hmmmm

/drumpf/i

Solves the shill problem quite nicely

/ourguy/?

it was you who worship the false god, mohammed, cursed be his name. Come get this infidel, or re you too busy fucking goats and your younger brother Achmed? You are alll lower than swine

tl;dr
Don' care. Stop fucking goats.
>t. nigger who doesn't expec handouts in life :^)

Someone said it was gambling site credits too.

r/The_Donald/comments/5nsqxs/hello_rthe_donald_im_tucker_carlson_host_of/

REMINDER: ONLY SHILLS REPLY TO THE AQUAFRESH. IGNORE TOOTHPASTE, IGNORE THE JEW, IGNORE THE SHILL.

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

AWOO

No, he's saying that to fuck with Trump. Like David Duke.

Erdogan is Islamic scum.

obamas going out with a bang and taking trump with him

its the same fucking niggers that are always saying this stupid shit

WE'RE ALL OVER HERE! GET IN HERE!

Tfw you'll never have a loyal wolf girl gf

He does it for free

Go back to huffing paint, abo

STEVE HARVEY AT TT
c-span.org/video/?c4646014/steve-harvey-trump-tower

B-B-BUT SHE WAS GONNA BREAK THE GLASS CEILING!

A̞͍̫͔̭̦̩͎̱̦͚̞̜̝͗͂͛̀͡͞͞ͅẈ̪͓̲̄́̑̆̊̆ͣ́̚͘W̶̸̧̲̝̟͉̯͓ͫ̒̃̉ͣ̏̉̏̆ͬ̔ͬ̇̂̂̾̽̀́Ơ̝͓̙̻̞̻̻̝̪̺̹͖͈̖̲̓͗̒̈́̂͑̊̏̒ͩ͋́͘͢͡O͍̘͍͇̗̝̞̍̈́ͦͬ͛ͩ̌͂̆̏́͛̍̏̏ͮ̚͟͜͟ͅƠ̡̖̦̥̳̳̞̱͙̗͚̹ͮ͌̄̀͛̒̓ͫȮ̧̨̤̠̞͈̱̹ͮ͑ͦ̒̑͒̐̂̈́̆̒͐ͤͯO̫̱̻͕̻͍̣̹̮͍̘̭̮͕͎̹̯ͤͯ̾ͪ̊͜

Show me yfw you realize this was not really the first meme war.

TRUMP? MORE LIKE DUMP HAHAHAHAAHAHAJAHAHAHA

So well in fact I just censored myself. Shit.

Spooks planning to bump off Trump and Pence.
Fortunately they're going to fucking hang when their plan fails and Trump is in office

dictator praises another dictator.

I'm pretty sure Trump, Putin, and Erdogan are on the same side for now. The CIA and Soros are on another side. So many factions to deal with, but this is Sup Forumsitics!

DC fag here what can I do to prevent trump from getting JFK'd?

Tell me

What is the difference between leftist progressivism and right wing Liberals (Libertarians for instance) in regards to personal freedom? Libertarians who hate degeneracy? How can you go against their personal freedom? How can you reduce society to something so atomistic with universal personal rights on an individual level?

Nothing disrupts the discussion of Trump in Trump General more successfully than awoo

good idea? bad idea?

*expect

I think it's just random leftists coming face to face with the fact that Trump WILL become president, no matter what they do or say. For the last 2 months, leftists were smugly 100% certain that Trump would somehow be blocked. Now, with a week to go, they're getting slapped across the face with reality. Leftists are overgrown children, so their only response is to scream and cry and throw pathetic temper tantrums. As usual, this will change nothing.

Who is he going to pick for Secretary of Agriculture?

That's honestly what it's looking like.

He should take the oath in a fucking bunker and project a hologram onto the steps of Congress.

Shills are scared.
They are literally shaking all across the internet.

REAL "PRESIDENT" DRUMPF THREAD HERE

Haven't seen a shill like this since Malaysia or the Argentinian shill.

Libertarians don't usually like abortions, otherwise it's pretty much the same, freedom above all

>all over here
>4 replies

Fuck that noise. They can go to Mexico.

I'm sure Trump is aware of what they're up to
It's going to be a stunt double on the Capitol steps.

>austrailian lecturing people on shitposting
get your own house in order

cucker carlson is having an ama

go go go

ask him relevant shit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nsqxs/hello_rthe_donald_im_tucker_carlson_host_of/

I think it's the BLACKED spammer on a crack binge.

Reminder that dept is going to increase BIGLY under the Trumps presidency
Reminder that Obama cut deficit to lowest level since 2007

Trump supporter are on average uneducated uninformed voters.

ave' a shovel lad.

the natural predator of the canine is the shovel.

no fuck reddit, tell him to come here

>Written by Paul Beliën.

I fell for the "Flemish right-wing party are nazis" meme when I was younger.
Only now do I see how absolutely based they were,

"PRESIDENT" DRUMPF THINKS VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM AND THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX

HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE SO STUPID? I HOPE THIS COUNTRY COLLAPSES AND THEN WELL SEE WHO RISES FROM THE ASH, NOT YOU DRUMPFKINS THATS FOR FUCKING SURE

I hope he's getting paid a fortune.

Are these fuckers really creating multiple Trump generals in an attempt to divide us?

AWOO AT THE READY! The enemy is known to be allergic to high energy: shills will be purged.

what are they voting on right now?

Yes cause all the niggers who voted for Hillary are so well educated.

No fuck off

Can't handle criticism to your Dumpenfuhrer, useful idiot?

Get real, Trump conned all of you fools.
Time for him and his business buddies to rape the country with their massive "LEGAL" immigration from Mexico and India, Union-busting government agencies that will ensure your new factory job pays you minimum wage, and massive amounts of government stipends to the companies Trumpf wants.

4 years of the annoying orange.

>Republican committee members slap down beautiful pieces supporting Mattis and rebuffing hoplophobes trying to mark servicemembers with some mark of Cain
>Democrat committee leader
>NO THIS IS ABOUT ASSERTING OUR AUTHORITY AND NOT BEING ABUSED AT A WHIM
>THIS IS ABOUT THE LAW!!!!!!
>BEING A GOOD SOLDIER, ANALOGIES TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THIS MAKES ME NERVOUS
christ

He'll get them in the end, don't worry.

>Erdogan
Naw Fuck that

This is super bogus, Canada is much less afraid to deport illegals than the States. My aunt did the whole anchor baby strategy to stay in here, but they still deported her and gave the kid, canadian citizenship.

Can anyone ask Tucker about his swedish heritage and what he thinks about Sweden?

Ignore the paranoid morons.

Shills have no concern with Sup Forums.

A shill would never bother with such an obscure medium.

Don't expect a hugbox in the real world.

People have differing opinions.

Get over it.

Buzzwords. Get your buzzwords, here.

The fact they wiretapped Flynn and are leaking it to the media.

Even Donald Trump cannot completely ruin all the good things Obama has done.

So you've got atleast that USA

There's a big difference between shit/funposting and simply posting the same AWOO picture in every single thread.

Sand nigger. We are gonna turn you into carbon and send you to your moon god

Tucker's swedish?!

Welcome to trump gen. You'll be a battle hardend meme vet in no time. Brace yourself for True Shilling

Old fashioned shill tactics. These are American Bridge traitors.

They don't want us discussing the Flynn wiretap and leak nor the relieved general at the innaugeration.

These are massive stories.

It's like it's your first day! Shills must lurk moar!

>all this trying too hard

Trump general has been infected with shills from the beginning. Every single fucking thread is spammed with anime posters with their 'ebin Awoo pictures'.

It's so fucking sad. The only reason I can see why they keep posting anime is to undermine the legitimacy of Trump and particularly his fan base. They try to make his fan base look like nerdy faggots who watch that stuff. I don't care if you do, but don't ruin an entire fan base.

Most ridiculous is that now most of the people here think it somehow belongs here. One of their main arguments is that Sup Forums = anime. Which it is definitely not. Sure Sup Forums started out with one board for anime and one for random (everything else), that doesn't mean newer boards need to be the victim of anime spamming (New boards have been made for a reason). Spamming should be a thing for which you get banned.
I don't care if one posts something multiple times, but EVERY SINGLE THREAD is just ridiculous.

Another argument is "but it is our mascot". Yeah no, maybe because you think you forced some weak-minded people into believing that doesn't make it legitimate.

Call me a "divider" a "shill", it is all bullshit. I've been here from august 2015. I have the book Crippled America and a Trump hat (white). If I'm suddenly not a Trump supporter in your eyes anymore because I got annoyed by people spamming cartoon pictures EVERY SINGLE THREAD I don't think you'll function well in society. I have experienced countless funny moments here, unfortunately I've also seen the cancer which consists of awoo posters seen grown unchecked.

This post will not stop the anime spamming shills, I never expected that, but I hope more people who have become numb to the annoying spammers will again realize those people need to go and need to be reported.

THIS!

I'm sure the lucky double will be compensated appropriately. Or his next of kin.