Why did Trump attempt to trick people with these fake "documents" that are completely unlabeled and blank?

Why did Trump attempt to trick people with these fake "documents" that are completely unlabeled and blank?

Why did he say CNN was fake news and then immediately take a question from Breitbart?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115134/NAMED-British-Ambassador-played-key-role-revealing-dirty-dossier-ex-MI6-man-Donald-Trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please respond.

please clap

I will clap once I am given some answers.

please clap

Because Trump is autistic and thinks everyone else is too.

I understand what you're doing but it doesn't answer the question(s) at all.

Elaborate, my Canadian friend.

Clap you motherfucking idiot ass nigger...

>REEEEEEEE Why didn't trump print out 1000's of pages.

It's not like the media goes up to the table and reads each page. They were props, that doesn't mean the documents don't exist.

But why couldn't he just use the real documents if they exist?

because they're online

Okay, so why even have the props, which are fake, in the first place?

>THESE PAPERS ARE ALL BLANK
>holds up a stack of folders
how many levels of down syndrome are you on right now?

But why can't the media report the real news if it exists?

They are called folders and the papers within them have margins. You should try using MS word sometime. Faggot.

ITT: autism

But they're blank folders with blank papers.

Pretty sure it does.

If that were true then sifting through those unmarked folders would be a nightmare.

It's Trump, they were for show.

Why waste paper, ink, and money?

>Pretty sure it does.
Now if only the media would stop lying...

Why would he bring 1000s of documents there, it was a symbol

Fun trump autism thread

-

Have you ever seen folders?

Why not just bring the actual documents that there are definitely paper copies of?

Yeah, I wish Breitbart and Infowars would stop lying.

Why bring proof when you can bring nothing?

Yeah, and I've seen legal documents.

Those folders are full of women.

Binders of them.

Because Trump is an actor working for the NWO if you haven't figured it out yet. He is part of the script. He works for the Zionists.

Trolls gonna troll.

>Yeah, I wish Breitbart and Infowars would stop lying.
Just graduated 2nd grade, hmm? Nice rebuttal. How about we start with the news networks instead and kill the largest amount of cancer first?

>blank folders
well let me just scribble some crayon on it like a brain-dead mongoloid. there it isn't blank any more.
>blank papers
>what are margins

Say it with me...

>please clap
please clap

I think a lot of the "lying" is due to being first to break any kind of story. It's a symptom of our 24 hour news cycle. If we could get away from that I think it'd be way better.

I lost count at potato myself

PRESIDENT

DONALD

J.

TRUMP

Well, I mean, the folders could be the actual document folders that have the actual documents in them which are most likely marked and not just blank props.

I think a lot of the lying is trying to replace facts with opinions, and then making up shit to support those opinions.

Damn, son. Damn.

NO, I would rather discuss the UK interfering in the US elections.

MI6 ex and current were feeding fake news to Globalists in the US Government to try and stir shit against Russia.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115134/NAMED-British-Ambassador-played-key-role-revealing-dirty-dossier-ex-MI6-man-Donald-Trump.html

now that you have accepted that you were completely wrong if not severely overreacting, you need to remedy the problem by going back to r/cuckoldry

Look, I know you're angry that Hillary lost, but you need to grow up eventually. Having a temper tantrum here does not fix anything.

what are margins

>that are completely unlabeled and blank?

They aren't actually blank, they really do contain all of his thoughts.

Guys... wtf... i discovered something... pic related

I can agree with that. I think a lot of sites do it, but I also think that itself is a symptom of the news cycle. Always got to have something, you know?

I don't go on reddit.

I didn't want Hillary to win.

That's actually a pretty good joke, Hans.

>what is the back of the document
>what is text doesnt go all the way to the edge of the paper
>what is bait/slide thread

How do we know they are blank, the picture doesn't show any documents.

>I don't go on reddit.
i believe the expression is "you don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

kek

because op said so and hes hella smert

> fake "documents" that are completely unlabeled and blank?

That picture only shows the folders and not the actual papers, who cares if the folders arent labled? Triggering your OCD? Show me photos of the papers blank you fucking

>If that were true then sifting through those unmarked folders would be a nightmare.

it doesnt matter if they are marked because they are all papers he signed regarding his turning over the company to his sons so it wouldnt really matter if they get mixed around because they are all about the same subject in question. He had to go through and sign them all and some lawyer will have to go through them all and verify anyways, and because they are all classified under the same task they should technically be all fine to be in 1 folder, but have you ever seen a folder that size? dont think so

>Okay, so why even have the props

Nigger do you even know who Trump is?

An actor?

>who cares if the folders arent labled
the folders might be labeled. The folders in the picture are face-down.

>c-can we se your (maybe, 20-30 page) Tax Return, like you promised, Mr Trump?
LOOK YOU, GET FUCKED, I WON OK?
>b-but.. you promised..
DONT BE ROOOD - GO GET FUCKED, NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN MY TAX RETURN, YOU SNIVELLING CUNT - ARE YOU FUCKING CNN? OR THOSE BORING BONG BBC CUNTS?
ANYWAY, LOOK AT *ALL THESE FOLDERS* MY LAWYER HAS BROUGHT IN - AINT THEY THE GREATEST; JUST FANTASTIC, BESTIEST WALL OF FUCKING GODDAMN FOLDERS YOU EVER SEEN?
>b-but Mistah Trump - they all balnk..?
FAKE! FAKE NEWS!! BURN THE WITCH!!! MY GREAT COMPANIES HAVE THE BEST FOLDERS, JUST THE GREATEST BIGGEST FOLDERS, EVAH..
(rant continues until 2021)

>Why did Trump attempt to trick people with these fake "documents" that are completely unlabeled and blank?
He didn't.

>Why did he say CNN was fake news and then immediately take a question from Breitbart?
Because it is true and as the one taking the question he can decide who's questions to take.

Yep, whomever took this picture meant to deceive. The media would never do that right?

Print paper doesn't have margins you goof

Why would he put the real documents with confidential info and trade secrets in them where trash media can steal them? retard

To discredit CNN and give some legitimacy to Breitbart you hobnobb

>The folders in the picture are face-down.

no because then the opening would be facing the left

See pic related, notice how the opening is facing the rigth (if it was lying on its back face up)

in the western World we read left to rigth

Honestly tho i wouldent be suprised if it was props

the real papers would be to valuble to bring to a press confereance, and Printing copys would be a pain in the ass

Maybe if there was this thing called Libel Law, then we could do something about it.

Because he knows he can get away with it and nobody can do jack shit about it.
>Fucking madman!
>Fucking Kek.

Your mom's ass doesn't have margins

Are you actually retarded?
From the audiences view the folders lie straight and face down meaning that flipping them over from left to right shows their cover to the audience.
Ready to be read from left to right.

Have you EVER had a folder in your hand?

This guy is correct. Folders are face down. Also who cares about the fucking folders.

If you take a look at those file folders you will see that they were placed on the table FACE DOWN, which means you are looking at the BACK of the folders and the CM or 2 edges of the papers within the folders... you are seeing the edges of THE BACK.

Now, legal documents must follow a specific format in the US. They must be double spaced and only in 12-14pt font Times New Roman or Courier. If they are not, they are not a valid legal instrument. SINGLE SIDED PRINTING ONLY!

So, it is not surprising that you cnt see any text on the back of legal documents... because there won't be any there.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Oh STFU, nigga, that pile of toilet roll is more virginal than /r9k/, and there aint a fucker here who dont, deep down in their heart, know that for fact already.

you cant con people who dont secretly want to be conned, and guess what Sup Forums and almost a majority of Murican voters actually want? And, if you gonna con them,? the bolder and more brazen you do so, the better. None of which changes the fact, that pile o shit be pure as fresh snow, and no amount of BS gonna change either that, or the increasing desperation with which people will deny the fucking obvious.

You type like an uneducated nigger;
>an yo' shit be like... all retarded an' shit nigga!

GTFO here with that garbage. and go be a nigger elsewhere.

He's got the stuff.

8 years of a President with a empty skull, and you worry about a Manila Envelope?

Non Hackable. Invisible ink. Russian, CNN proof.

why, ahs sorry mastah, don be whippin me or miss lucy 'gain, puleesssee..

Oh and, in (hopefully, completely understandable, even by an American?) English: look carefully now - those folders are placed both ways. And they are blank _every_ which way, quelle surprise. Oh sorry, that's French.

>forgot pic..