Why are women, even right-wing women, so superficial? Picture related, but I'm talking in the general sense here...

Why are women, even right-wing women, so superficial? Picture related, but I'm talking in the general sense here, not Lauren specifically.

They pretend they don't care what others say, then tend to act in accordance with what other thinks. This applies to a lot of men, too, but to a much lesser extend in general.

Women tend to care more about how they are perceived. This is not new.

Her appearance is what makes her money. Convince me that I'm wrong.

White women prefer getting fucked by Jamal, regardless of how trad-wife and racist of a front they put on.

>Just realizing that men and women are different

This, my sister used to wear caps. Guy I work with saw her somewhere and asked why she wore them, said they made her look like a boy. She hasn't worn one since. Id made me kek

POO'd

>Why are women, even right-wing women, so superficial? Picture related, but I'm talking in the general sense here, not Lauren specifically.
Because they don't actually care, or stand up for it. They do it for the attention. It's a niche they've found. That is all

Did she also suck his dick ?

But she is really not that good-looking, especially when you consider she's only 21.

Lauren Southern fucks trannys.

Hard to find pretty girls willing to spout nazi propaganda online.

Lauren has the typical American mongrel eye color.

>mfw my roots are growing out

Because they have to. The most important attribute of a woman is her looks.

You don't want a girl who makes video of herself online.
Think for a second

Hey Ukraine, is the war still going on?
Literally nobody talks about it here anymore. You guys holding up?

Shes not American

Just like the explosion of "nerdy" girls, when nerdy shit started to become popular. They just found some new ground to harvest attention.

GOD DAMN I just realized how ugly she is. She looks like an 80 y/o woman who got top of the line plastic surgery

Yeah her face isn't all that especially at only 21, but that thigh gap is hnnnnnnnnnnnnngg someone post it

Her eyebrows were much better before desu, now (as in now they're thicker) they just look dumb.

I just asked my mother how old does she think Lauren is.
She said "32".

>Just like the explosion of "nerdy" girls,

What a coincidence!

Bleached.

And how old is your mother?

Oh look another celebrity thread

Out with the old Jews; in with the New.

>girls have to be 100% perfect or I don't like them
She's cute and has pretty good statements and opinions. I like her tbqh

Lauren is cute. CUTE!

she's a milf. I'd put it in her butt.

Anytime you are analyzing the behavior of women, it's critically important to consider the very likely possibility that they simply have no ability to conceptually grasp whatever it is for which their behavior raises questions. For example, if she appears to be disregarding your opinion on something, she may not even recognize that what you put forth is an opinion.

Women by and large have all the intellectual vacancy of a savant without any of the brilliance.

Not her

>>girls have to be 100% perfect or I don't like them

Good strawman dutch IMBECILE.

She is far from perfect. Just another civic nationalist libertarian. The right sides version of a bernout.

Here's a tip, these 15-25 year old hip civic nationalists are going to turn into normal republicucks ten years from now. This is just a phase. These people are trash

>/pol9k/ thread
put a bullet in your mouth

You should probably look up the definition of words before using them, I get what you were going for with savant but the term you're actually looking for is "idiot savant" which includes the word idiot because savants aren't typically stupid. You may as well have just said "women are idiots".

Not trying to be an ass because I assume English isn't your first language, I just thought you should know.

No

If you know women you can convince any woman to think the way you do.

Other than that she looks old for her age. There are plenty of other women out there who arent media whores

she's a basic bitch that preys on virgins for revenue. the same virgins that give a fuck about megyn kelly or fatty mccain make this bitch's career.

Different lighting, expression and makeup. Is her though.

>oh no they aren't worshipping women like gud bois

How about arguing against what he said in op? How about proving him wrong? But no, you can't, all you can do is say r9k, autistic, virgin because you know he is right

Post tits whore.

Shes 21? Jesus christ, her face is ALREADY plumping out. She's going to hit the wall real fucking fast. I bet she tops #200 before she has her first Jewish spawn with her half Chink/ half Mexican boyfriend.

it's the apostrophe in Nazi's that really offends me.

That's not his point. Women take criticism of their appearance to heart and it eats away at them. It doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to impress their critic, they just believe that they looked bad.

Looks more like she's just gained weight desu.

>Flits around asking people what kind of nut they like best and chuckles demonstrably to himself when they say "peanut."

No, you're trying to be an ass.

If this is true (in her case), then it really goes to show she has nothing else to offer than Sex.

>Steal a bunch of Pat Buchanan material
>Write 70 page "book"
>Flirt on video to promote

That is the point. She's either going to need to go full Bulemic, or lose the only thing that she has (sort-of) going for her. What a dumb kike bitch.

>My parents were holocoaster victims and we still suffer.

Her man voice and "Canadian" accent gross me out senpai.

Also her "book" is utter shit, didn't save the caps but it reads like first draft high-schooler blog trash

What's wrong with you? Women should care about how they look, otherwise, they are just crazy feminist SJW's, faggot OP!

That's how we select mates to make the species better and more beautiful over time!

You mean vain, not superficial

You stupid fucking ignorant, low iq, low info fuckwit

I am vain.

I am also selectively superficial.

Being vain, being attractive IS GOOD

you fucking jew

Being superficial (look it up, faggot) is DESIRABLE in many areas, fuck have I got time for most fucking bullshit

I am a high iq with a large cock, I am not a vapid cunt, but I am vain as fuck

SO STOP BEING SUCH AN AUTISTIC FUCKING GARBAGE FIRE OF AIDS

LITHUANIA? INB4 YOU TRY AND SUICIDE YOU FUCKING LITH (I like lithuania actually but you're literally AIDS)

Nah mate, I'm just saying you're using the word savant wrong. Figured it'd be rude not to elaborate.

what does this mean?
does Lauren take the bbc now?

You're also using the word "demonstrably" wrong.

Wow, that really made me think, you stupid turk.

>without any of the brilliance

Hmmm what did Sven mean by this

>For example, if she appears to be disregarding your opinion on something, she may not even recognize that what you put forth is an opinion

No, she does. It's just that people very rarely force them to admit that. By admitting someone has a legitimate opinion, she loses all the power. So instead she chooses to act as though she doesn't see the argument. She is playing stupid.

All she does is take stuff from Sup Forums while shitting on them in the next breathe and the beta orbiters here swallow here shit like good little puppets.

NO, you fucking Turk. That is not what he meant.
>superficial: existing or occurring at or on the surface. appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely.

Now knowing that, re read what he wrote and use you roach noggin

>Her eyebrows were much better before desu, now (as in now they're thicker) they just look dumb.

>Lauren is cute. CUTE!

>Not trying to be an ass

>You should probably

>Figured it'd be rude not to elaborate.

What makes a person talk this way?

>Being superficial (look it up, faggot) is DESIRABLE in many areas,

DAS RIGHT DU YOUR RESEARCH DAS RIGHT ITS GUD TO BE SUPERFICIAL DAS RIGHT DAS RIGHT

They care what people say, just not what we say.

They are experts at sniffing out money and status and the culture surrounding it. Their livelihood depends on it.

That's why they'll fuck you if you're a dot com billionaire, but if you're just working as a programmer, then you're dead to them and they'll go for the much richer trust fund kiddy.

Pretty much
>a savant if they weren't a savant
I get where he was coming from because he obviously meant an idiot savant but at that point you may as well just say they're idiots for the sake of brevity.

Estrogen in the tap water.

Gotchu

When I heard people start talking about thigh gaps sometime back this is what I figured they meant, not a gap all the way down to the knees. I don't get the point of the latter, but isn't this type another indicator of good hips?

>>a savant if they weren't a savant

No, he was saying that she has some of the characteristics of a savant, but not all of them.

literally this

The brilliance is what makes a savant a savant, it's common for savants to have developmental disorders but it's not required to be deemed a savant.
What Sven said was that women are savants if they weren't savants.

Actually what Sven said was that women are savants without being savants. I was wording that poorly.

Entirely different nose, eyebrows, eye shape and the brunette has a freckle. That brunette is a cutey and she had a cute nose, no way shed take the knife to it.

>(((Lauren "Southern" Gelderstein)))

Because their value as people is strongly tied to appearance (also applies to men but even more so to women).

This. FPBP, /thread.

That's it. Thread's over, everyone fuck off.