I don't have a bank account.

$13,000
$280,000

$40K
$200K

And $50K in BTC (lol)

Dub checkems

No saving

savings, including Roth IRA, the value of my properties, stock portfolio, art collection, etc? or just the one "savings" side of a bank account that poor people think is so important?

$500 checking
$60 savings

>having a bank account

>He only has two accounts.
Kek

$62.99

>kill meeeee

I have 8 one ounce gold coins and around 50 ounces of silver.

$1000 in chequing

39,101 Saving
42,552 Checking
11,334,100 Gold & Cash

Spotted the mountain jew, top kek keep it up
Chf 1000.- cheque
Chf 10000.- savings
Chf 1200300.- gold & stocks

I've been secretly tunneling small amounts of savings onto gold so I dont have to pay bullshit wealth tax. Our banks have turned into talkative little thieves. Can't tax the gold in my bunker though, you kikes.

$120 savings
$40 checking
Rounded down for ease.

€60 cash
€11000 bank account
€44000 in stocks

Looks like jewing people on smaller toblerones has been quite profitable.

Have about $20k in savings, $20k in checking, and like $950k in a separate trust account

Thanks guys, this datamining will be useful.

would you mind telling me which bank you are saving your money in too?

Kek
Don't fall for the toblerone jew

>IRS honeypot

Go fuck yourself.

As if there was more than one bank.

Your fault for not buying your chocolate by gram.

SAD

Don't think the IRS will be able to fuck with me. Mate. Anything in your bank is known to them anyway, dont be silly.

206$ in checking
6$ in savings.
3000$ in credit card debt.

broke my foot on Tuesday and have to take week off work unpaid.

IRS Already knows this. Fuck them, taxes are paid.

$102,016.03 checking
$12.00 savings

2000 in checking. No savings account. I ain't a faggot

Just sell a few hundred grams of gold dude, why are you suffering for nothing.

>doesn't store the majority of his assets in gold buried under his house in a 20mX20m concrete and lead bunker.

lmao why even live

Fun trump autism thread
→ ->

6.5k in checking

Approx. $20k in various chequing accounts
Approx. $450k in savings, TFSA, RRSP, etc

>tfw posting in an IRS thread

Checking: 2400
Savings: 50000

1,000 EUR
100,000 EUR
quite rich for my country

you jelly poorfags?

$800 in checking.

how does it feel knowing a refugee makes about 3.5k/mo

$0
$700
I want to die

everyone knows the value of money is no true measure of value, but only a means of exchange for things of value

Therefore, since my intellectual capability is voluminous and brobdingnagian, I have roughly in exchange 34.2 trillion dollars in my bank account, as you can tell from pic related.

We don't talk about this

$0

$3750

I believe like none of you lmao. Unless Sup Forums is full of trust fund faggot babies.

If you're attractive I will let you come to Switzerland and suck my dick for literally the cost of the train ticket + a meal.

I'm a charitable person.

You better be a student. If not you need to leave.

i could literally go to my bookshelf and close my eyes and grab a book more valuable that your entire life's savings.

I'm a student, shut the fuck up

$13,273 Savings
$63,858 Checking

But it's leaf dollars and I don't pay rent since I live with my grandparents. Gotten too comfy here since the only shit I pay for is groceries and internet, while my job is only a 20 minute drive.

will think about it

pic related monthly neetbux, they are gone after 5 days, but i don't need much

>tfw debt collector sent me a lether sayING I owe 1k in medical bills

$1,200
$11,000

No debt

We're not all 18 year old NEETs, user. I've been posting here for almost exactly one decade. I was slightly underageb& when I started lurking Sup Forums. Figure the rest out.

Some of it is probably shitposting though since it's an obvious datamine thread

Your aggressivity and use of $ makes me think you're a foreigner. You need to finish it up and get on out.

Pic related.

Consider it. It will be the price of a meal in Switzerland, which is like 25 meals in your country.

>tfw to smart to not starve

>£1.3M savings
>£1754 chequing

Unsurprisingly the richest people in Sup Forums are from Switzerland. Good mined data

>Keeping your money in the monetary Jew
>not burying gold in your back yard.

>he has registered assets

~$4500 in checking (payday was today)
~$150k liquid assets in savings
~$90k in illiquid home equity (home purchased last year)

I'm 29, and I plan to have fuck-you money by the time I hit 40. Really started hitting my stride on savings and investment last year.

>just bought an engagement ring
>then my car radiator broke

right now I'm pretty much screwed

I'm only 23, but I've been here for a decade as well kek.

>engagement ring
h-e-h

$9,000 chequing
$600,000,000 savings

I am not a shill

$32 k checking
$50 k savings
$15 k in the market

I do have a mortgage of $205k left. But I can sell the house for $250 realisticly so it isn't bad. And my job I make about $89 k a year.

1k check
40k saving
45k debt

What do you do?

$3.17 checking
$1,200 savings

Savings used to be $1,400, but times have been tough lately.

616 checking
1650 savings

little more than 15k in savings and somewhat less than 20k in loans/back taxes from this year
im poor desu

>0 in both
wat do?

who the fuck keeps a savings account? I just checked and you can get like at best .07% interest.

I keep around 10k in my checking account for every day expenses and invest everything else.

I'm in management for the usury jew, primarily dealing with technology infrastructure and governance.

$500 checking
$0 saving
$250k debt

American dream.

But at least I get to pay 1500 a month just to stay alive.

Nice, I am at a decision point in the next year or two about my current career path. Guaranteed health care and retirement pay. But I won't maximize my earning ls for another 12 years

Immigrate to Germany

10$ in Toblerone

I dont even know what those terms mean, I have an accountant for that

Yes, I'm a foreigner. But I'm here to stay for good, learned language and I'm waiting for my B citizenship, acquired through marriage.

But I'm white and well accepted in my canton. Feels good.

Tbh I'd be mad if you weren't from one of the shittiest places in Europe lmao

I am the only honest poster

$1,000$ checking
$85,000 saving

>Yes, I'm a foreigner. But I'm here to stay for good
You need to go back

In Canada, you can tax shelter in investments within a savings plan. Eg. TFSA investments up to $6000 per year, if I recall correctly (backdated to the introduction in... 2010? So someone starting now loses no earning potential). They're basically just for small investments that you might need soon but can probably keep for a medium length of time so as to benefit from the tax structure.

I don't know how it works in 'murrica but there's probably something similar. The actual savings account itself isn't the reason you have a savings account.

About $300 in checking, 2000 in savings. Had more in savings but my back got seriously fucked up on the job and I had to set up somewhere to live while on workman's comp.

My company thinks I want gib me's and I just want my back fixed so I can work again. Fml

Who're fooling, dyke

Why don't you go back to the nether

116 checking
No savings

$73.24 checking
$28.00 savings
$163,422.77 debt

America. Fuck yeah.

You're a dumbass. Get out of my country you Foreign Trash. If you weren't a retard you'd notice all those "Dutch"-flags posts are pictures of Valais and Fribourg.

$2257.83 Checking
$550 in Savings acccount

I'm fucking poor right now buddy. Waiting for my refund for a couple grand extra.

I got $50,000 in equity right now in my house.. so I got that going for me I guess

>keeps over $20k in a bank account

>It's another episode of "Hey guys, Switzerland is good, how can I move there?" "It's only good because we don't let anyone move here"

Keep defending the dyke

Post your swiss pass-port you foreign scum. Get out of our country you mongrel filth. I hope your "wife" dies. I will find out what canton you live in, move there, and vote down your citizenship. I swear this on my life.

Nah, as far as I'm concerned, Switzerland is good because they don't let Dykes and Niggers in. Not anymore at least

You done fucked up somehow.

LOL as soon as I get the B permit in the mail, I'll send you a pic. Drop your email

What canton do you live in. I will be sure to set my residency there so that I can vote your citizenship down. Foreign fucks need to get out. You're not welcome here. You will never Swiss. We will never accept you. I hope you die. Too stupid to even figure out what a VPN is. Get out...

REEEEE

>Too stupid to even figure out what a VPN is

Hey, I hate being the boy who cried samefag

Wait are you telling me the Swiss have to actually vote on each individual citizenship application?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WHY THE FUCK CAN'T MY COUNTRY BE THIS GOOD FUCK YOU ALL

Yes. And I will find this faggot
And vote his citizenship down. I promise this on my life. I will find him.