Your day is coming Sup Forumsenjoy it while you can

Your day is coming Sup Forumsenjoy it while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MEsmrPFy74
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is the antifa guy crying in that pic, even when he is winning. such a pussy..

>antifa

Whenever you're ready.

I always do :)

Naziswatchout.jpg

Top kek mate

>n-nazis watch out...

You commies are all going to die soon. You'll have a helicopter ride that you will never forget.

tears of happiness

He's crying because he abhors the use of violence :*(

*violin play intensifies*

too bad their is practically no antifa movements in the states which is kinda shocking considering how the left here acts these days

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>good night right side

>antifa

Every single member of antifa is a retard

We nazis made this thread to enflame other nazis. lol.

And people are taking the bait xD

Our mods aren't on strike Lefty/pol/.

You're right. Winning this often is not good for the soul

>You're day is coming.
Yup the inauguration is next week.

That's because there's almost no Fascist street actions to REEEEEEEE over.

Careful they're gonna be screeching in their free speech zones that day. It might get pretty wild!

lel

Better bring 20 guys on our 1 guy like you always do.

If there's one thing we all should have learned from history, it's that Nazism, Communism, and all other forms of statecuck worship will always fail and lose to libertarian constitutional republicanism.

Gas yourselves, retards.

>antifa
>This thread

Antifa doesn't care. If you're not with them you're a nazi. Welcome to the fold brother :^)

You are white, unless you suck foreign cock, you are a Fascist to the Marxists. You might want to learn more about your enemy's.

lol there are no antifa in the US, good luck getting anywhere here, quit trying to import shitty Euro commies into our country.

The millions of jihadis they've imported aren't interested in their garbage so they're harassing us now.

the cancer spreads fast
youtube.com/watch?v=6MEsmrPFy74

For real. I live in Commiefornia but I just got back from Amsterdam, Munich, etc. Saw a lot of antifa posters, and I just had to laugh, Europe's far-left would beat the fuck out of America's SJW lefties.

IDGAF what a commie thinks of me. Authoritarianism always loses to libertarianism no matter the form. Reds, NatSocs, Jihadis, etc. Line em up and lay em down.

>1 post by this ID

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

you can't even into memes properly
what makes you think your malnourished vegan faggotry will make any difference?

All ANTIFA must fucking hang.

Whatever gets you off you bitch nigga faggot.

Seriously why you antifas are always covered like mujaidens ?

At first I thought that sometimes they want to hide their shit skin. And then I realised it's the other way around.

LOL. This Antifa-g again. Why do you even bother with this shit again and again?

Antifa are hilarious because they only talk big because they rely on the law (that they are against) to protect them when someone comes after them.

They are usually middle class, pimple faced uni students who got rejected from the proper societies and clubs. I've been Antifa bashing for nearly 15 years now and even now after turning 30 its still the best form of stress relief.

Keep your whores, drugs and gambling. If you really want to unwind, go Antifa bashing. I've even gotten lads from my office to get involved. Nothing is quite like crushing the peasantry and wage serfs.

Whats the story with this creature? I've seen him pop up on numerous sites as the representative of the left. Other than being a left whinger fag, whats known about him?

See you tomorrow!

And the day after, and the day after, and well,..

You're here forever.