Stop blaming Jews for ruling The World

Stop blaming Jews for ruling The World.

Does he have some kind of deformity? He honestly looks like a caveman.

The fuck is wrong with this guys face

Just look at this guy's fucking face. This is how your grandgrand kids will look, be fucking sure.

Start with his mouth. It is so tiny, because all this guy fucking eats is food where he doesn't need to chew. No bad meat, no nuts, no chewy stuff. He doesn't even chew gum, because he is rich, you poorfag.

Now have a glimpse at his forehead. It sticks out over the eyes. His massive jew brain needs it's space and it's growing faster than he can grow in height, you moron.

Now the best of his features is his nose. In the near future, we will become immune to bad odors and sexuality. The only satisfaction left to get is either over the tongue or your bank account, so this guy doesn't have a problem. However, his nose is his most distinctive feature, with that, he scares off all the haters on the street, preventing robberies on his wealth. His nose can smell a dollar from 4 miles away, which is the reason, why his species will survive.

Don't get me started about his ugly fucking ears, fuck.

All in the package, I'd give him a 2/10, not fuckable at all, but good shape for a boxing sack.

What's wrong with your face?

>YFW YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE THIS MAN

What's with this guy's face?

"Hilary Clinton"
"I am voting for Hilary Clinton"
I don't know how people can watch his videos when he zooms into that face every so often.

dem mustard race Jew Genes

>pure people
>two silicon infested elites.

They are just rubbing it in our faces aren't they?

If a guy that looks, talks, and acts like that can make it big in this world, then consider me redpilled, because something's up.

>His massive jew brain needs it's space and it's growing faster than he can grow in height, you moron.
Bahahahahahahaha

>Now the best of his features is his nose

>he scares off all the haters on the street, preventing robberies on his wealth.

>His nose can smell a dollar from 4 miles away, which is the reason, why his species will survive.

>All in the package, I'd give him a 2/10, not fuckable at all, but good shape for a boxing sack.

HOLY SHIT. MY SIDES DUDEE. MY SIDESSS. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO BANTZ THAT HARD HANZ WTF??

he's jewish.

Brutal, like it a lot.

Made this cos i thought it was worth

That is the cleanest looking homeless man I have ever seen.

thanks, it's OC, so not copypasta yet

They have the excuse of having plastic surgeons do that shit to their face. Casey was born with those shit tier genes

who is this man?

This dude's face is so, so ugly and he's famous on YouTube. I don't know his name but I can't believe someone so ugly could be famous.

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

WEW

He looks like a career criminal subhuman that needs to be put into a camp

jews dindu nuffin

that schlomo fucking nose

He looks like one of those half-done wooden carvings. Really roughhewn and all that and made of really bad wood. He literally looks like hes made out of wood... Or pumpkin.

a face not even a mother could love

Famous YouTuber. Name's Casey Neistat.

He's known around here for his activities during the 2016 presidential election for pushing his politics on other YouTubers.
Basically making it socially unacceptable if you were popular on YouTube and didn't support Hillary Clinton.