Are you unemployed Sup Forums?

Naw

yes

Yea
Found a better job, put in my two weeks. They fired me, I start the new one Monday.
Neet life was cool, but I'm ready to get back to work.

Yes, and I've never been formally employed.

>born poor
>small town full of old and fat degenerates, no friends
>disabled single druggie mother
>no school, basically a feral child, never had any sort of advocate
>no id, no car, no bank account, no credit history
>spent all my money trying to push family members out of the ruts they were in
>eventually realized they would invariably just dig another, but it was too late
>literally the most skilled and learned person i know of
>no interest in drugs, hedonism, or deceitfulness
>still no viable future that doesn't involve some form of criminality
Sisyphus doesn't know shit.

On the bright side, I will never repeat the mistakes that put me here, so that my children should suffer the same. Death would've been infinitely more humane.

Finding a job is so fucking easy. Stop with the excuses you degenerates.

Why would I participate and work under the jews?

99% of this site has never and will never have a job.

yeah, been so for 4 years... Don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do. Started an accounting degree about a year ago and am 2 years away from finishing. I've done some volunteer stuff, started a part time business for a while. Living with parents and really depressed with no social life. Any advice for an idiot like myself ? Also 28 years old :(. Job I had from age 19-24 was pharmacy technician.

I worked retail from the age 17-21.
i've been on neetbux for 5 years.
I don't want to work with/for people but this whole no money situation is fucking destroying my soul.

All i wanna do is own some land..run a self sufficient farm..build a 15 foot wall around it so everyone can leave me the fuck alone.

>fell for the CS meme
>hired to work for engineering company almost instantly
>sailed right past all the course mates that all started working in lame consulting firms as tabulating primates

the only thing that ever worked out for me

Start working out bro.
Get a routine going.
Write down your life goals and then break it down into smaller goals.

my lifes fucked too tho so..whatever.

Yes. Working to make someone else richer is a mug's game. You're much better off "employing" yourself.

I thought you had hope until I saw that you're 28.
There's still a chance, but holy shit, good luck.

Get a shitty part time job , if you're going to school full-time it'll be difficult to balance a social life, school, and work.

As the other user said; start lifting.

You'll really have to ration your time to make the most of it. two shifts a week, plus school, lifting, and I would recommend some sort of hobby.

You can use the money from your retail or whatever job to take judo classes or bjj. Just get into something that requires you to not sit in front of a computer all the time.

All Sisyphus' silent joy is contained therein. His fate belongs to him. His rock is a thing. Likewise, the absurd man, when he contemplates his torment, silences all the idols. In the universe suddenly restored to its silence, the myriad wondering little voices of the earth rise up. Unconscious, secret calls, invitations from all the faces, they are the necessary reverse and price of victory. There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night. The absurd man says yes and his efforts will henceforth be unceasing. If there is a personal fate, there is no higher destiny, or at least there is, but one which he concludes is inevitable and despicable. For the rest, he knows himself to be the master of his days. At that subtle moment when man glances backward over his life, Sisyphus returning toward his rock, in that slight pivoting he contemplates that series of unrelated actions which become his fate, created by him, combined under his memory's eye and soon sealed by his death. Thus, convinced of the wholly human origin of all that is human, a blind man eager to see who knows that the night has no end, he is still on the go. The rock is still rolling.

I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain! One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night filled mountain, in itself forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I just applied for my first job. Although, disappointingly, it will be for the local gov.

Doesn't matter though, my sister was employed there and they loved her so I will 100% get the job.

In the 0% chance I don't,

Off to Publix.

Not anymore

Rural and suburban retards tend to be unemployed.

I retired to Kawaii.

My husbear is still doing TS/SCI shit though.

Stay at home Dad

I think that's most of us here. I just turned 21 and am still considered a freshman in college.

Would rather play music downtown all day and night but muh degree.

Yeah maybe over there in checkem land but I have been trying to go back to work for a while it's hard as shit. Also kind of hard when you don't have a phone and a bunch of other shit. I filled out an application the other day that also came with an assessment with 111 questions. But at least I'm trying.

kill me