Why do girls act childish/immature even after reaching 20?

Why do girls act childish/immature even after reaching 20?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AXf5vjQV-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are women

/thread

so they can interact better with children

Sitting in your room watching anime/other people play video games and eating chicken nuggets with chopsticks isn't exactly adult behavior, user.

/threadiddlydoo

>romania

Women are just overgrown children.

They have a newfound independence/responsibility and, unlike boys, have been sheltered/spoonfed a lot of shit their whole life

Unable to deal with the real world they resort to childish antics and spoilt-brat like behavior

Until they realise they can get whatever they want by having sex with guys with money, then they just become sluts

Is there any actual studies on this because yeah
women are more likely to not be "like other girls"

Because of the smallness and impotence of your penis, OP.

they've hit the halfway point of their fertility and desirability and try to compensate by acting in a retroactive manner

the clock that ticks in the minds of women explains all of their behavior

>tfw when still haven't learned to use chopsticks

it is suppose to be endearing or funny but mostly comes across as retarded

Read "the manipulated man".

TL;DR "I can get free shit if I convince men that I'm as vulnerable and stupid as a kid teehee"

Because it gets my dick hard.

/thread
give up straya, you'll never outshitpost the leaf again

Forks are just far superior technology

Women are something between a man and a child, that you can fuck (when certain age is reached)

You're never too old to have fun.

extended adolescence applies to everyone these days, not just women. the 20s are seen as an extension of your teens, a time to goof off and not take life seriously.

what's that on her leg? Some cyborg shit?

Because you're mentally retarded, they have to interact with in ways you can clearly understand.

Gotta say, this here is /thread

attention.

You ever been among men? Friends for example? I know it's rare on 4chin. But they're immature aswell.

They are looking for a man to put them in their place. You see this lots in white male asian female couples. The female will like a child to make the male more manly

From my experiences in dating and the women I know, related and unrelated; it's a survival, mating strategy. Women can easily easily, endear a man's affections and protective instincts by imitating the mannerisms, and behavior of children. Think of the huge differences between women you consider hot, vs women you consider cute. They're both used to the same ends, they're just different means. And there's plenty of women that use both behaviors and cut in between them seamlessly to get the things that they want

>implying men don't also act childish/immature even after reaching 20

They think they're special and even when they do wrong they mentally deflect the blame on others while believing it themselves.

They have yet to reach 30 and become alcoholic bitter women.

>He says this whilst posting meme frogs on Sup Forums, anime site

Wow

Really makes ya think

Mature/Childish behaviour depends on what responsibilities a person has.
Understanding of their value comes after small or huge fuckups.

Guess who usually has more responsibilities.

Because they think it makes them seem cute and quirky rather than childish and immature.

20-year-old men are pretty damn immature.

JUST

With guys its mature people who act 'immature', with girls its immature people who act 'mature'.

No, women are exactly like children, sort of between men and beasts and good for fucking.

I'm a guy who's 30 now but my family will forever see me as a teenager anyway and so what if I like some things like games still there's nothing wrong with that. We need to all learn not to be so god damn paranoid about "looking adult" Being an adult means you make choices and are responsible and if you still are there's nothing wrong.

Yeah, get back to work and paying taxes. Hmm adulthood seems to encompass being a slave.

Because they're fun and it's fun to be with a fun person

>just realised Sup Forums is full of current/future wifebeaters

1) No internal filters or standards of conduct.
2) Because they can.

Maturity is a male construct.

I feel like you can still do these things and still keep your sanity , got to find the right kind of balance and not have one particular extreme control you like you shouldn't "never work" and you shouldn't "work your ass off so much that you never really enjoy what you earn and lose your sanity" either.

I get hating on cucks and I also hate White Knights/SJWs and I don't agree with 'It's time we had a woman president' or any of that ideological bullshit.

But one thing I simply do not understand is why so many people here catagorically dislike women, as in conceptually even.

This woman isn't cheating on anyone or being cruel or stupid. She's just being a fun girl. What's wrong with that? Do you not find spending time with women, like quality time, inherently enjoyable? Cause I love women, I don't trust women and I know they have flaws, but dating a girl, holding a girls hands for the first time, telling a girl you like her and finding out she likes you too. Without these experiences life would be so dull.

Why do you want life to be dull user?

Cause it's Cyoot xDDDD

More importantly though, when exactly are you planning on moving out of your parent's house?

because they are childish and immature

Protip, user: the answer is in your question

>reddit is dumb but act smart. 4chin is smart but act dumb.

No. It's simple. Your carreer responsibility pretty much defines how mature one is. It's not the only factor, but a leading one for sure.

Get a job, you embarrassing piece of garbage. Make your parents proud for once.

/thread

Because decency and maturation is a PATRIARCHAL SOSHUL CONSTRUCT TO KEEP DA WOMYN DOWN!!!

Because women are intellectually on the same level as children.

do you think he banged them?

How the fuck is he that fat and still wearing a shirt to big for him?

Because we aren't allowed to hit them.

This, except they can have sex/withhold sex to get what they want

Boong does cuck-fu to defend women

Cause it's cute as fuck

You know in a lot of cultures that isn't always a bad thing? Why have we still got this stigma about it. I have actually lived on my own before but money and shit post college I had to go back. But I actually help my parents (they getting old) with things around the house. It's not like I sit on my ass on the couch and beg them to cook hotpockets for me.

Makes my sourdough rise :-)

too much semen intake

>Citing the 200'th Groundhog Day-parody episode of a TV show as an example
Nice one, Tyrone.

Men act like 14 year olds and get called MANCHILD

Women act like 3 year olds and nothing happens.

bingo

perhaps that is related to why why men tend to have the most responsible jobs

gook here. i encourage my adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister to stay youthful, although, she's still in her late teens. i don't know how, but she does it perfectly and naturally. shes playing games in the same room as i type this

women make it a mission in life to act as retarded and degenerate as possible

Who cares its cute as fuck

> I like my man to pay for things and take care of me
> This stupid pay gap
> Even if I make the same amount or more I expect my man to pay for things
> And I'll bitch and complain about him working all the time even though it's to keep up our lifestyle

Because women can't into logic and act on self-centered emotions.

post more

Not really. Woman been second class citizens for a very very long time, they need to either adjust to the task at hand or get back to the kitchen. I support the latter in most cases, simply because their thinking is drained in emotion.

In America, there are clothing stores that will sell any type of shirt (even 6XL). Americans are big boys!

Where the fuck do you find tshirts that big? Or is it just an American thing?

White guys are pussies simple as that. You don't see a nigger lady disobeying a pure bled black man do you!

/bread

Actually being dependent on someone to house clothe and feed you seems a lot more like slavery to me.

>I support the latter in most cases

good because you shouldn't expect the former to any significant degree.

Women are perpetual children.

there are no pure blacks in America.
>slave rape babies

>acting like a kid in private
>acting like a kid in public

Probably just cut a tent into a few pieces and draped it over himself.

Slavery for the person who gives you clothes, a house and food, maybe

Because they get away with it. Men indulge them.

Is this why so many school teachers fuck their male students.

Can confirm.
Screen printing tshirt place I used to do business with had their largest tshirt size pinned up on the wall. I was larger than a dining room table cloth.

God-fucking-dammit, are you the same Korean fucker who was posting on the deleted Sup Forums thread like 30 minutes ago?

dis

>recognizing childish behaviour
>hating

They are not the same thing. I like women. But they are often childish and they are partially responsible for the pitiful condition of our society.

1. They literally are children, mentally
2. We let them get away with it the same way a spoiled brat child gets away with acting like that

Because children don't have any responsibilities.
Acting childish = trying to avoid being responsible.
tl;dr this

I would be so tempted to grab the front of that cart and just flip it.

because they want to get railed and live for free
are men human? they enabled this for millennia

This

At that pointb unless you're actively trying to get vut via diet and exercise, you're a waste of resources and should be either forved to get fit or be deported

>fun times
youtube.com/watch?v=2AXf5vjQV-w

*point
*get fit
*forced
>fuck mobile

because most men are pedos are are selectively breeding the white race to be a bunch of Sup Forums manchildren

>whining like a little bitch about women because you're afraid of them

We let women vote