I am a seasoned police officer and former prison guard...

I am a seasoned police officer and former prison guard. I have seen more than a few nazi keyboard warrior punks slip up online to get arrested on harassment charges, then become commodities in the prison underground sex market. Pale pretty boys like you are regularly bought and sold for packs of cigarettes, cup noodles, and sugary junk foods.

I know what you might be thinking. "It's okay! I'll lift weights and eventually overpower anyone who might have raped me!" I hate to break it to you, but most cons don't let their punks lift weights in the yard. If you're caught anywhere near weights, you can expect to be shanked without any warning. And even if you manage to kill the guy who raped you, you'll still be a known boi. Those who have been, as the cons call it, "turned out," will have their manhood stripped of them, and any avenue for social advancement is closed off for you. Statistics show that if you've been raped, there is a near certainty that you'll be raped several more times in your life. Your only hope would be to be the best-looking sissy on the market so men who rank high in the pecking order will want you.

So I'd think twice before saying racist shit on the internet. Sex slavery is alive and well in the prison system. Your ISP keeps logs of your internet history going back months if not years, and they will not hesitate to give those logs to the courtroom. If you think you'll get away due to lack of evidence, think again. That nievitey gets white bois turned out on a daily basis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A&t=300s
hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>self doxxing

wew

>implying if I say something bad on the internet I'll get in trouble
lol

What if I already lift weights and can bench press 270+LBS?

Why is there an American flag behind you?

Fucking nice fanfic you've got there, Udo.

youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI

Fuck off nigger faggot kike.

If you are well-seasoned then you're ready for the oven then kike.

>Seasoned police officer
>Austria
Guaranteed replies, man what a time to be a shill

I would pleasure myself in your mouth old man.

I'm not pretty enough to be red so I'll have fun
Fuck the Jews and niggas.

You've seen brown men who dominate your nation's prison system rape your own nation's young and it *hasn't* made you racist? What the fuck is wrong with you?

> "If you say things I don't like on the internet I'll get you raped"
> Still thinking you're the good guy

>thinking youre going to take me alive
>thinking if im risking prison time im not going to go balls out wide open throttle 250%

Thanks for the new pasta faggot.

>then become commodities in the prison underground sex market. Pale pretty boys like you are regularly bought and sold for packs of cigarettes, cup noodles, and sugary junk foods.
I believe that's a violation of the NAP

> witness a crime
> instead of reporting it, you gloat about it
Wtf is wrong with US cops?

>What is PREA?
>What is million dollar lawsuits?

so there are lots of niggers in austria? man you guys are more cucked then I thought, say hi to jamal and achmed for me then!

>op created a thread but doesn't know how Sup Forums works
>op loses track of his thread

Obviously an effort to silence people using fear of prison. Please leave and do not come back. You cannot scare the truth into silence.

Fuck you you degenerate nigger loving kike. I hope you get raped.

Y-yes massa I's be a good computer boy massa I's promise oh lawdy I's do

Bullshit, western european prisons are pussy shit. The hardest prisoners are in Britain and France due to high immigration. There are no tough guys in austrian prisons, at least not compared to the US or South America.

If you really are or were a prison gaurd in the US and are now a uniformed police officer and you had knowledge of an inmates exploitation and did nothing about it you could be liable under PREA

>Been in prison
>it is nothing like kikewood tells you
>if you get raped or threatened you will be isolated
>you can stay in isolation for as long as you want
>btfo saged

>he doesnt have free speech
cucked desu

>Say mean things on the internet
>Feelings police come to my door
>Stab them with my sharpened door spoon
>Continue to fight every step of the way, kill self by biting tongue if it comes to it

If you expect I'll ever see the inside of a cell, you're retarded.

bist du deppat?

why are you acting like you're not cucked at all?

Jews made possible that Americans get analy fisted every time the go to the airport.

Imho USA is at least 3 times more cucked than Austria for example

Reported to your local gestapo, soon someone will be asking to see your basement.

>Is from Austria.

proud to be an american, where at least i know im free.

not like bongs and austrians, who cant even post jew memes.

AND I'LL PROUDLY STAND UP, AND SAY TO YOU, GET OFF MY BOARD YOU GAY

CUS THERE AINT NO DOUBT I LOVETHIS LAND

GOD

BLESS

THE

U

S

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't tell if kike or degenerate with homo fantasies...

>Europoors can't into bants.
Christ, if it weren't for the Brits you lot would be worse off than niggers.

Most prisoners are Austrians but 2nd generation slavs, the rest are 1st generation slavs, I would say the rate of "native" Austrians in our prisons are 20% at most. Due to the low crime rate most of our prisons are empty and "dangerous" criminals are exceedingly rare, especially since assaults and robberies are actually going down.

>nievitey
No wonder you're a cop.

be a nigger somewhere else

Good man.

It's on here shit like that gets overblown, and you know that.

But do you have over 300 confirmed kills?

Not even convincing. You're secretly basement dwelling scum, trying to look cool on the internet.

Make it more convincing next time, and at least I'll find threads like this amusing.
Also, what's an Austrian doing with an American flag? Find a better picture as well!

>1 Post by this ID

Shut up faggot.
t. corrections officer

Libtard erotic fan fiction is getting weird .

I don't think I've seen this pasta before. Here's your (You).

WEAK TROLL IS WEAK

>only 270
Also
>bench press
Lel

>1 post by this id

Hello Nigger.

I am very afraid now and will stop posting nazi racist thing.

Nigger

Friendly reminder that this is an anonymous board, and LE only really care about CheesePizza posters, then /k/ faggots handing out bomb recipes.

Wew lad I can't wait. I know I'll be Jamals bottom bitch

How well can you fight

>Believin what op said
Why don't you off yourself just as Hollywood, the US sexual revolution, and murican democracy offed western culture.

That is not true and pure racism , here in austria we are proud to be welcoming to people of all cultures, especially african americans

This was posted like 2 years ago famalam

I don't care. If someone rapes me I'll bite their cock off, fuck repercussions.

>Your ISP keeps logs of your internet history going back months if not years,

Nigger do you even ISP?

Bull SHIT. If anything black on white rape in prison is understated or hidden.

t. LARPing 15 y/o

I guess OP forgot to take his meds.

Heh.
Noooooo
At worst I could lose my job for shitposting, evens if I deny the 6 gorllian or hail Hitler and uber.
Land of the free STILL got some freedom in it faggot.

Pretty well. I grew up surrounded by niggers, so my senses are pretty sharp. I know how they think, act, and even talk. I didn't take up any official martial arts until I was 17. I still do Muai Thai and Judo to this day. I'm now 25. I've been working out since the age of 17, but haven't had any real progress until I was 23 due to my lack of strength training. I'd post pictures, but I can't afford a phone, so I don't own one.

classic meme

Just roundhouse-kick an Apple store, and a phone will pop out like a 1UP.

Now you're just shitposting.

The burden of proof

faggot nigger kike pussy bitch motherfucker nigger nigger nigger nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Must suck not being able to use Grindr on the go.

damn, thats a great story mate. Love it.

Delicious pasta saved.

Ohai watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A&t=300s

Then ask yourself: Hmm what controls the normies, hmm what could it be. Oh it´s FEAR.

Now ask yourself if fat virgin NEET´s with no future (women, relationships, marriage and childraising completely ruined) nor any fucking hope apart from huge happenings have much FEAR left? I do not walk silently into the dark night, I will skip singing Dio´s All The Fools.

Takes milliseconds to find, you faggot. But you already know that.

hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report4.html

>apple products
No thank you.
What is Grindr?

fake and gay

sage and hide, gentlemen

An I'm an ex con
Harassment charges aren't shit it ends up turning into a fine or community service 9/10 times
I've had simple assaults that got bumped down to harassment charges
If you were a cop you'd know it terroristic threats that can get in trouble but you're not going to do any time
Saged

The only response

>Human Rights Watch

Haha, nice try, kikenigger.

Copypasta, but I'll bite. Muh freedom of speech you bootlicking pig! Go guard some donuts.

Get a li-

>Sup Forums

Never mind.

All anyone has to do to avoid persecution is deny that you are the LEGAL NAME (corporation) and they have nothing. This is called legal joinder and pigs are trained to get it at all costs. Threaten to go to their superiors and say they are trying to aid and abet you in fraud, works everytime.

The thread should have stopped here

>That nievitey gets white bois turned out on a daily basis.
>nievitey
>netivitey
>nativity
>That nativity gets white bois turned out on a daily basis.

Confirmed jew.

Jokes on you, I actually like getting rammed like a helpless bitch in the showers.

Why aren't the guards protecting the prisoners in America?

Prison rape actually isn't that common unless you go to women's prison.
Apparently women can't stop raping each other.

Especially your mother. Welcoming Apefrican Americans that is.

Do you have gay sex slave fantasies often officer? It sounds like there are many and you think of them a lot. Will you describe some of them or are they too perverted for Sup Forums?

Let's be prison bitches together.

You are an unseasoned faggot.

>Watching human trafficking from a position of power and doing nothing.

Who is the criminal here?

The land of the free has so many prisoners the government had to privatize many prisons because they are so free and those private prisons are employing shitty wardens in shitty work conditions facing gang members, criminally insane and mentally retarded people.
It's not like wardens in 3rd world countries are better or that all prisons are bad. Their prison system is just so fucked up because their society is fucked up.
Hey burgers, if you want less gang crime, stop being a shitty country. Your inmates are treated worse than in Belarus.

The American prison system has been described as a "sexual jungle," where there are predators and prey. Experts say some prison officials quietly permit rape as a way to control the population.

"Where the predators — the more violent, powerful inmates — are in effect being given a bribe or a reward to cooperate with the prison authorities," says Harvard University criminologist Dr. James Gilligan. "As long as they cooperate, the prison authorities will permit them to have their victims."

This may be why inmates such as Matthew Rolen say their cries of rape are simply ignored by prison officials.

"They told me flat out: we don't care," says Rolen, 36, who is thin and nonviolent, which makes him a target.

Rolen says he filed a series of complaints to Texas prison officials. They didn't intervene, he says, until an attacker beat him unconscious in a crowded dayroom.

Texas prison officials say they take all complaints seriously.

"Bring us documented proof and we will investigate it," says Larry Todd of the Texas Department of Corrections. "I cannot imagine a correctional officer turning his head on an act of violence on an inmate."

But Johnny Vasquez, a former prison guard, says, "It happens all the time."

Vasquez echoes allegations of indifference made by inmates and activists across the country.

"Several responses that I can remember are, 'You need to grow some and defend yourself. Quit coming in here crying. Get out of my office. Don't bring this to me,'" says Vasquez.

"As far as the administration cares," says Rolen, "we're animals, we're thrown into a cage. We're to be kept there, whatever happens to us."

Have more niggers = need more prisons

>see flag

The Südtirol still belongs to us, Adolf.

When did I say I believed what OP said?
I said the exact opposite in fact, you illiterate spaz.

>106980192
i didn't even imply that, I implied that I knew jamal and achmed as well, the nigger and the kike have mutually worked to destroy america, but not for much longer ;)

naiveté = misspelling naiveté