True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #433

It's a Friday the 13th Baller Friday!
Markets are topsy turvy! Ghost opens up the phone lines to discuss anything you want to talk about; call in and take part! What would you like to discuss? Stocks? Money? Business? Donald Trump? Obama? The Clintons? Republicans? Democrats? Convervatives? Liberals? Obamacare? Immigration? The wall? Congress? Senate? Paul Ryan? John McCain? Economic? Jobs? CIA? FBI? Fake News? Pizza Gate? Russia hacking? Foreign Policy? Middle-East? NATO? EU? United Nations? International relations? Geo-Politics? Brexit? Love? Life? Advice? Anything you want to talk about, just call in to be apart of the BALLER FRIDAY! Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/01/13/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-433

truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/True_Capitalist_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NMwEctFlgD
vocaroo.com/i/s12oEs6hV4iq
twitter.com/AmyDalyXXX/status/817238393323036672
youtube.com/watch?v=0XRue9Vx-8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna write a book now

>Baller Friday
>Free format edition
Uh oh! Poo poo...

Can't wait for the another episode of True Gibberish Radio

5 MINUTES!

GET IN HERE FRUITBOWLS!

TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO IS NOW LIVE!

I'm from Sup Forums I'm here to help

How is the recount going?

Happy baller Friday fellow capitalist

BAALLLER FRIDDDAY

Do you have any fresh content for radio graffiti you African booty scratcher?
Cleveland and fast food are old news by now.

Nothing will top yesterday's radio graffiti.

Absolutely. Nothing.

>inb4 Ghost speaks gibberish again.

inb4 ghost trolls us and still doesnt give us best chatroom award

Yep, I do have some new stuff. Not sure if Ghostie will give a good reaction tЬh but we'll see.

POL SHOUTOUT!!!

represent

What Ukrainebro has today is a number 9, a number 6, a number 3 with extra cheese.

>post facebooks

Daily reminder that ghost is a jeb!head and a nevertrumper.
vocaroo.com/i/s0NMwEctFlgD
vocaroo.com/i/s12oEs6hV4iq

truly Jeb! is truly just like us
>has considerable amount of power
>right wing
>always carries spaghetti wherever he goes

This is now a pro-Jeb! thread.

Happy Baller Friday the 13th hispandex user

Should play those on radio graffiti.

>its a ghost supports rounding up leftists episode.

Already happened. Ghost clamed that those are splices.

>Ghost clamed that those are splices.

top kek

Wow.

what happened to sweet little lies troll?

Pony cum jar made the fake news. guess that annon really did email them when the new jar introduced the other day on /mlp/

Did Ghost actually get visited by DHS or is he just LARPing?

Here's to hoping Trump fires up Marine One and takes some people for a ride next friday

They sound pretty legit - if they really are splices than the person doing it must be an audio engineer.

Remember the show was called True Conservative Radio in the past.

Police records available online at APD proved his story was true.

everything is getting drowned out by Masked Pony and his fucking Cleveland bullshit

Nothing wrong with that.

link please

Who here gonna execute the fuckers on Ghost's death list?

i remember that.
it was listed as a disturbance or something at a mexican restaurant

Ghostler's List

This

check the archives it was for the double dip some annons believe the report that was the exact time and date Ghost said it happened showed the restaurant where it happened.

Fuck that, let's just kill them.

Ghost is realizing that the country is in an irreversible state of collapse

We are collapsing like the Soviet Union, minus the communism part.

The menu at the restaurant even served what Ghost said he had for breakfast. but wasn't technically a Mexican restaurant so was dismissed by some.

It was a cafe walking distance from Ghosts place on 6th Street.

Breakfast Tacos

Farm fresh scrambled eggs, all natural nitrate-free bacon & potatoes topped with cheddar cheese & served on your choice of local flour or corn tortillas. Served with a side of fresh homemade salsa.

Counter cafe Austin the police report was also posted in the thread.

minus the collapsing as well

Think more Yugoslavia.

We're already seeing the lines being drawn in the sand. The whole country is a powder keg, all we need is someone to light the match.

btfo by a leaf

:^(

California needs to secede and start it all off

why does ghost know what lazytown is

#CuckLivesMatter
#NotAllCucks

#NoSimsForGhost

What's the name of Ghost's Stand?

Micheal J Fox and the Shakes

Don't let him weasel out of the recount
Hiro needs his Ghostie

「Kike's Circle」

What happened to Amy Daly and ManBearPig?

「Hambone Platinum」

American paradox:

America is the origin of predatory capatatalism, at the same time, theyre the most hardcore communist on earth

Two sides of the same kike coin, two branches of the tree of money worshipping materialism.

HURRR Shekels is best spent by the individual!!!HUUR DJUUUURRR

HUrRRRR better spent as a collective hurrr hurrrr

MUH SHEKELS1!!"!!!!!!

twitter.com/AmyDalyXXX/status/817238393323036672

Digits confirm

wtf I love the Union now.

......wat?

I thought she already had one (through surgery) a long time ago?

do any of you guys play games when you are listening

No, but I shitpost on Sup Forums

i play with my peter popper

Sometimes I play Tropico 4 while listening.

MARTIN LUTHER THE KING

Ghost confirmed for black tranny

>Talcum X

Yeah, I'm playing Peace Walker right now. Yesterday, I worked on 3D animation.

I play ArmA III on Baller Fridays.

I've had members of my unit ask what the yelling was all about after overhearing Ghost raging over my TS3

why did ghost make it so we have to pay 1 cent a minute

I wanna pretend to be a black man too

Talcum X! Top kek

bump

Playing some comfy Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced while listening

Sup Forums I know that Sup Forums is not my personal army, but I have a request for you...
I want you to Pokemon Go To The Polls.

I did, and voted for Trump.

do you like SRPG's

True Autism Radio

I'm starting to get into them a bit more, any recs that I should absolutely play?

I just made a thread on Sup Forums looking for tip for Disgaea 1 but 0 reply so far

was hoping you cold help me

But i do love the SMT Devil Survivor games

Wake me up when something interesting happens... Zzzzzzzz... Zzzzzzz... Zzzzzzzzzz...

Ghost is actually kind of right about this

Normally I play War Thunder. Ghosts' screams, ranting and raging are good background noise, and since it's the same show, every day, every week, it's easy to know what he's talking about if I get distracted.

I haven't heard of either of those, but in general in any strategy game I like to have units that can counter the enemies effectively, and make sure they have superior gear and stats.

Did something happen to the Inner Circle chatroom? I followed the link I bookmarked for it, but it just took me to a room where I'm by myself. Did it move?

to play devil's advocate: lasik/boobjobs are elastic, which means people respond/get more if the rice is cheaper while medicine/life saving operatio ns are inelastic, which means the price is not a factor while deciding if u wanna get the surgery.

Looks like you got jewed.

Imagine, though if you could choose between surgeon A or surgeon B, instead of being stuck with who your insurance says you can use. Then you can choose the cheaper guy, forcing Surgeon A to either innovate and give a better product, or lower his price in order to remain competitive.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XRue9Vx-8c

Joker reads Trump tweet
Someone call up with this during RG

fair point, but there is no set pricing for anything in the hospital healthcare setting down here
Hospitals charge $500 for an aspirin precisely because they know the insurance company won't pay $500 for that aspirin. In the end, the hospital and the insurance provider negotiate the cost of that aspirin down to $150 in the end. But still, an aspirin got sold for a price drastically higher than the actual fair market value
Now, if you happened to not have insurance, you're stuck paying the $500 the hospital demands
Every single service provided in major healthcare settings in this country works that way in regards to pricing
It's a fucked system

Ghost is a self-loathing baby boomer

This guy whose been going on this healthcare/millennial rant for half an hour is the real MVP. His anger is the reason why Trump won and this country is in real big trouble. I completely agree with almost everything he's saying.

DM ghost if you are /innercircle/ I'm in the discord right now

Nah, the russians are REALLY why Trump won. /s

You will never get a cooperate job after an arrest. except for maybe the accepted DUI. best to become a capilalist.

>Hispandex
kek

Capitalism or death!