What would Trump have to do in order to leave office with a +50 approval rating?

What would Trump have to do in order to leave office with a +50 approval rating?

undo everything Obama destroyed

there's virtually no chance because of all the forces working on the left. all that matters is that his base re-elects him.

>be first black president
>shit on white people and police as much as possible
>start wars in multiple different countries
>bomb innocent civilians daily
>fund islamic terrorist groups
>people still fucking love you even though you didn't change shit

I don't get it

Rig the polls like the media did for obama

the power of marketing

Leftist propaganda is so affective.

Simply be better in everything. Faster stronger, more consistent and productive ideology. Have a stronger efficiency, take politics to the next level.

>Obama has a such a high approval rating.
So says the same media that has lied to us and continues to lie and was completely wrong about the election.

All my life I have been told to question the media and the popular narrative and now I am being told to trust everything I am being fed.

How fucking stupid are these people and the idiots that believe them?

If he gets a monument of any sort I will shit myself.

Good PR.
People are too shallow and simple to think for themselves. The media spoonfeeds them what they should think and how they should feel.

>affective.

Become a pseudo intellectual black gay jew-muslim and shower the hood with freebies.

Obama will be remembered as a nigger failure who gave Donald Trump the whitehouse. No amount of Leftist media spin will negate that.

The only people who will get blown the fuck out by the ACA repeal are rural and suburban retards.

City people all have regulated insurance markets.

Win a civil war because brainwash, this:

(((approval rating)))

liberals man, they are the ass cancer of the world

Literally every president kills civilians and starts wars. It's an American problem not Obama and i know Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about them. Also name one time Obama shat on white people.

>A..at least I'll go down as a president!!1!

do you think he watches that video every night while he cries himself to sleep?

Kill half the population.