So, is it real?

So, is it real?
I can't tell if trump is mad because there's Russian dirt on him or because he's trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trsprudence
youtube.com/watch?v=4YkKwFu5mds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is just mad because he's realizing people can still say mean things about him even if he's the president.

you don't have health insurance lol

The more Trump denies and attacks the media the greater chance it has of being real

Lmao you fucking retard

Its not real

Sup Forums literally orchestrated this, accidentally albeit

I bet Trump released the fake report so his opponents would discredit themselves and he could turn the whole fake news narrative and turn it on it's head. 4d chess

Who cares?
If it's real if funny and now that it's leaked it totally useless for control.
If it's fake it's funny because our autism is spreading.

I do, hopefully I won't lose it.
Kek, that gif
I think so too. He can't let shit go

You even got the allegation wrong
The God Emperor allegedly hired multiple call girls to piss on a bed that the Obama's slept on.

you are a faggot. the more you deny this the greater chance it is true

No, it is a buzzfeed clickbait article.

Who fucking does that?

people don't realize he didn't pay them to piss on HIM, but to piss all over the Obama's hotel bed. He just stood there and watched. Total power move.

Incase you are actually retarded the "dossier" had "your mother will die in her sleep tonight" and "chicken tendies"

There is no way it came from anywhere but here. Im surprized it didnt say trump and putin finished off the night by playing battletoads

FUCK DRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

If it is real we can at least start accusing Liberals of kink shaming or whatever they call it. Really as long as he doesn't fuck a kid or eat a dead guy he already grabbed em by the pussy and managed to get elected.

No one does, that's the point.

That shit was not in the report. The only real sex shit was the piss story. The rest was all corruption and communication between trump and russia

People here really will defend anything he does.
inb4 people sperg at me for being Canadian and not joining the hivemind.

Do you actually think people have time to _read_ the news? It's all about headlines and hearsay, then you make up your own story in your head.

Where's the Hentai and Waifu parts of these documents?

This place has little room for discourse.
I get called a ctr sometimes. I've been here before this board existed ffs.

You only get called CTR? I have been called ctr, cia, fbi, jidf, and mossad at one point. I take it as point of pride

Notice how politicians usually jump and maneuver around questions which directly implicate them of doing something of similar scale to pissgate?

Notice how trump directly addressed the allegations?

No, of course you didn't. Because you're retarded.

correct

We're in for non-stop fake news against Trump. The FSA (Free Shit Army) of government dependents and gov employees want more Big Daddy Obama or Granny Hillary to hand out more gibs. We might see daily sex stories about Trump for years. The only story here is Trump defeats FSA

In fairness anyone with a brain knows this story is bullshit

even most liberals don't give it any credibility

I'd have no problem with it being true.
>mfw the godking may share my fetish

POTUS elect acording to the press.

It's frustrating after awhile.
I'm biding my time. By mid terms anons here will be against trump.

Of course it's real. Why do you think he's trying so hard to cover it up?

I like where this post is going.

Trump really needs to send all the puerto ricans back to their filthy crime ridden island and then just make the blacks all live somewhere near the muslim enclave in michigan, just make em live there and let everyone else live in peace for a change.

Donny Pissface. Americas president is literally a piss. It's the current year, and Americas president is literally is a piss. Think about that for a second.

twitter.com/trsprudence

Putin is paying you, you can make a better meme then that Russia. Fucking pathetic

of course, CNN and Buzzfeed told me so

Where does kek's power end?

According to scientific definitions of dimensions, if this was true, that would LITERALLY be 4d chess

The spy who wrote the document was the same guy who took down sepp blatter at fifa. It's not speculation. Your president pays prostitutes, possibly male, to piss on him and around him and it's been recorded several times. He's been compromised and America is a laughing stock.

>hand out more gibs

The way language evolves in this place is truly something special

i'll believe it when i see it. And i really wanna see it

>2017
>after all the years of shit and propaganda from MSM, people still believe in the MSM/government
This is the most fabricated shit ever. Fucking niggers haven't learned anything I guess and love being force fed stories by the MSM.

>being this retarded
Sad

At the end of the number line

Wait for the mid terms, mark my words nigger. Dems will sweep the house and Senate

kek just like "Mark my words trump will never be the nominee" "mark my words trump is gonna drop out for good" "mark my words this is the end of trump" "mark my words he won't become president" I hope you like smelling shit cuz your head is far up your own asshole

How delusional can you get? fucking christ...

That was discredited 2 days ago.

kek laughs at that fool

Not gonna lie, I kek'd
Touche user, touche

Of course it's real.

>the same guy who took down sepp blatter at fifa

So more fake news then? They only pulled that shit on Blatter to prevent him reapplying for his job, literally everyone on the FIFA board is corrupt.

BUT HE HAS THE MICROPHONE NOW! AND THAT GIVES HIM POWER!!11

That comment in the conference sounded childish as fuck.

>Your president
Obama is getting pissed on by dudes?

I thought his fetish would be more powermoves, like getting Ivanka to give him an hj while Jared watches in a Clockwork Orange chair

"tremendous tremendous hands. Ivanka has the best hands"

but nah, his fetish is being a germaphobe and getting pissed on by Russian twat-germs. Basically a full cuck.

Probably eats taco bowl out of an asshole too.

it's real
trump discovered the final pill, the piss pill.

then trump dressed in child's pajamas and opened gift boxes containing hentai dvds then watched them with prostitutes in a private movie theater.

it totally happened.

that's literally what he said

This.

>you will never be yellowpilled

why live

youtube.com/watch?v=4YkKwFu5mds

Anyone remember when we made SJW wear safety pins unknowingly for safe gay sex?
>Accidentally

Fucking kek, I read that in his voice

Vaguely kek
And cut for beiber got a few too iirc