How can white men even compete?

reddit.com/r/Dublin/comments/5nq7ra/lived_in_dublin_for_a_few_months_for_school_i/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/alicethomson/3553839/Bad-teeth-the-new-British-disease.html
theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What fucking race is that thing?

you don't have health insurance lol

There is an internet law that any criticism an American makes about another nation can be nullified by
>you don't have health insurance lol

Only 10% of Americans are uninsured. What's your point?

Actually I'm triple-insured: VA, TriCare, and Kaiser. I use the latter the most because government healthcare is shit.

I do? And everyone I know also does? Literally don't know a single person without health insurance.

A link to reddit?

BAN THIS FUCKING JEW!

>has three different health insurance coverages
>Ahmed says I don't have insurance.

Really makes you think...

you don't have dental insurance lol

Seven and a half million Britons have failed to gain access to an NHS dentist in the past two years

telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/alicethomson/3553839/Bad-teeth-the-new-British-disease.html

>Reddit link
Kys faglord.

theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health

aylow govna my teeth are dreadful but at least the queen pays for my monthly colonoscopy

Stop replying to this bong are you a fucking child or something?

>monthly colonoscopy

Are roving Muslim gang rapes so common that they are now called "colonoscopies"?

>insults poster who replies but not the troll.

Flag checks out.

It's like a kid who keeps messing with his younger brother and the brother doesn't know what to do so he keeps upping the harshness of his comebacks yet he doesn't realise the best course of action would be to stop entertaining his older brother at all.

stop cucking me brown people.

STOP TAKING THE LATINAS THEN YOU MIX RACING NIGGER LOVER.

I know some girl, white, blonde, blue eyes that did moved to ireland to "study" for a year. I checked her instagram and now she has a dindu boyfriend, like coal-color

>Dublin is going well. It misses you too. Come back soon, both of you, and bring some friends.

???