American Coup D'Etat Underway

Activists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History
>Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history. Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal. Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”. My hope is that all of their efforts will turn out to be a big flop, but it is important to understand that these groups are well funded, highly organized and extremely motivated. The election of Donald Trump has been perhaps the single most galvanizing moment for the radical left in modern American history, and they are working very hard to turn January 20th into a major political statement.
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/activists-are-hoping-to-turn-donald-trumps-inauguration-on-january-20th-into-one-of-the-biggest-riots-in-u-s-history

D.C. National Guard Chief Fired Days Before Trump Inauguration: "The Timing Is Extremely Unusual"
>"It doesn’t make sense to can the general in the middle of an active deployment," rages D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson (D) after Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, who heads the D.C. National Guard and is an integral part of overseeing the inauguration, has been ordered removed from command effective Jan. 20, 12:01 p.m., just as Donald Trump is sworn in as president.
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.f14f5f18809f

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/business/media/cspan-russia-today.html
youtube.com/watch?v=78o5YE9A0MU
infowars.com/riot-stand-down-obama-to-fire-national-guard-chief-during-inauguration/
refusefascism.org/the-plan/
mic.com/articles/165061/black-activist-groups-plan-5-days-of-reclaim-mlk-actions-from-mlk-day-to-the-inauguration#.A9VxE3EkC
youtube.com/watch?v=QWwDsPSe7iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Schwartz
Trump didnt want jfk'd by kikes.

It would be interesting

I highly doubt that Larry Leftismo and his army of cucks are gonna do anything truly significant. Those post-election protests and riots didn't do shit. This will be just one more futile effort to keep him out.

Clinton fundation by assault rifles from SA
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

Media is already testing the propaganda blockout and blaming russian hackers.
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/business/media/cspan-russia-today.html

Trump is going to be president and I get to shot communists. This is going to be a great year.

I'd love to see President Trump sworn in right as the National Guard opens up on Soros' stooges.

>I highly doubt that Larry Leftismo and his army of cucks are gonna do anything truly significant.

I really hope they do. Any radical action taken by the Left will only continue support for Trump and more National reactionary policies. Most Americans are moderate and just want to live their lives as they see fit. The Left going super radical turns these moderates to the "adults" in the room.

Protip: Preventing the inauguration would not invalidate it. If the public arena is too chaotic, he can be sworn in in a non public setting. I believe that the leftist endgame is to get a bunch of their scumbags shot down, then try to claim Trump is not president "because he ascended to the office over the bodies of murdered patriots". Fuck them. Day of the rope 1/21/17.

>Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, who heads the D.C. National Guard and is an integral part of overseeing the inauguration, has been ordered removed from command

Any speculation as to why and who is replacing him?

Even that wouldnt even invalidate his presidency

so do I wear the mace with my low tops? our the baton with my high tops?

youtube.com/watch?v=78o5YE9A0MU

you guys are going to accept foreign militias? I wanna kill lefties

Does D.C allow open/concealed carry?

>the leftist endgame

>be a leftist
>unaware of my own evil plots

No, they are basically canada.

infowars.com/riot-stand-down-obama-to-fire-national-guard-chief-during-inauguration/

>big government leftist Retards are this scared of a center right big government moderate.

the fuck

looks like the latest plot to cling to power the leftists can concoct.

The death rattle of a dying vampire.

Do you think Donald Trump will free the American slaves?

how can a fellow such as my self participate in this Coup D'Etat ?

There's more people in the Senate than people who have legal carry permits in DC.

Last I checked there's 24 permits issued in DC

You would have to beat back the hordes of pro-Trump supporters first.

The left doesn't stand a chance.

You will see the largest "Freedom of Speech" zone in history. WAAAAAAY away from the podium where he speaks.

Oh God, please riot so that I can gun you all down. Fucking leftist filth. Cumdrinkers. Criminals.

Lol that article litteraly links to a different Infowars link as her source.

That site is just as bad as msm for different and identical reasons

There's going to be like a hundred thousand bikers there for trump. Leftists are scared of them the most

So the elite win another one over us and they want to paralyze their own cities, and harm their own people?

Take it to the capital

He was fired by Obama.
Take a guess

The nu-male types are, but not the hordes that they'll bus in from the inner cities.

Typical american

I suppose you aren't aware of the crimes of the obama regime either :^)

All you technically need is a notary and Bible to be sworn in. Coolidge was sworn in by his father in a fucking barn after Harding died.

refusefascism.org/the-plan/

Wow, this is some serious propaganda. Might actually be a happening

This I genuinely believe they have absolutely no idea what they are doing at this point or why they are doing it. They are losing their shit on Marxist auto pilot.

They won't lay a finger on him, they just want to disrupt the festivities as much as possible.

Trump is already doing a coup. There is no reason why he's forcing ambassadors to resign.

Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If i dint have a family and something to lose, i would def go to dc and protect my president in any way needes and that includes killing and dying

This war of ideologies has just begun

So Larry Leftie and Pecky Progressive, who are known for "literally shaking" and online PTSD, are going to overwhelm armed police, natural guard soldiers, and the secret service?

I fucking doubt it.

Don't let this happen again

it's like the Windows XP background, except grey and foreboding instead of colorful and inviting

Let them riot, it will only serve to discredit them more in the eyes of average Americans. The bigger the tantrum the bigger the baby

Good. This can only work against them. Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne.

That will be fun, those fags wont last 10 seconds in Trump America

>actually believing this

I'm sure Americans will see a bunch of blue haired faggots being violent and totally agree with them.

The new administration needs to be shamelessly paranoid and careful, extremely defensive. Do not be swayed by whining and bitching... there have been thousands of assassination threats from normal people, so imagine the threat from those who would be this way either way... the threat is high, treat it that way. Don't listen to these fucks. And make it clear that those who cheer on the idea that you're "Hitler" are little more than murderous traitors.

theyre called useful idiots for a reason

Let them be violent. Let them act like animals. Let them burn flags, taunt and insult. Let them wave the flags of other nations. Let them wave the banner of communism and degeneracy.

Film it for the world to see and use it as the ultimate propaganda that will draw new lines in the sand for the common people. Let them see who their enemies are and what they stand for.

They will only make us stronger. And when the boot finally comes down on their throats, they will go out with a whimper, cheered with roaring applause.

he's almost certainly already sworn-in.
The Inauguration Ceremony is just that, a ceremony.
The law is the king: Trump takes office at 12:01PM on the 20th of January.
If there's a riot, Trump takes office.
If he's shot, Trump takes office.
If he's killed, Pence takes office...
...on down through the lines of succession.

The people who discuss Trump as though he is some evil horrifying threat to our existence are just as threatening in terms of the mood and perception they are creating with their words. I have no doubt that someone like Meryl Streep is aware that she is creating a swamp of hate and fear with her language which creates a widespread perception that it is "OK" to want Trump dead. And also that if this were to happen that it would have been "expected" and "OK."

If Trump were to die, realize that 100s of thousands of these leftists today would genuinely and openly feel socially OK discussing their happiness if that happened. That's a fact. Consider that. This is real, it should be taken extremely seriously.

That is NOT to say to become one of them, to become murderous, bullying, or even to listen to them at all, to play into their hands... I am trying to say that you should simply be completely aware of what's going on.

Trump getting capped would send the USA in an unbelievable shitstorm spiral and I see that as a good thing because it's antikike. The sooner America rots beyond the point of no return, the better.

>refusefascism.org/the-plan/
I'm worried they've been weaponized and nobody caught it because all the sane people disconnected from the propaganda firehoses early on.

>The sooner America rots beyond the point of no return, the better.

That's what the kike's want you faggot. That's their entire endgame.

I hope that this is the beginning of the NEW new world order..
> 56,000 activists arrested
> all illegal immigrants shipped off or sent to work camps
> all repeat criminals of violent or theft sent to work camps
> Trump announces his wall will be started, Mexico already footed the bill and on track to pay the rest.
> Trump disbands the CIA
> Trump and Putin decide war on terrorists, Israel and Saudi Arabia already desperately fighting off combined forces of the surprise attack that started this morning.
> Trump scraps F35, spending every penny of future funding into R&D, Lockheed CEOs arrested, company now under govt control until they pay back the money already spent on F35.
> China over joyed at new US/Russia/China alliance, promise aid to any country in Europe that gets rid of their Jew over loads.
> Elections held in every Europe country with new parties springing up by the barrel full
> All Jews detained and sent to Israel (or Germany to finish up)
Oh I have had wet dreams not as good as this...
> not really, my wet dreams are the things Gods fantasize about.

Indeed. Let themselves be the example. The reason why this country and its people are suffering.

It will be delayed by one day and we will have the Kek numbers of power cemented even more.

Baphy Molly & Lucy eternally BTFO after the Great War. Screencap this famareeeee

They won't take the entire world down with them LOL you fool, they will only take you, the USA aka Kike's #1 bitch.

Wouldnt the nationl guard 2nd in command be in charge? This seems like typical alex jones alarmism. If there is "disruption" like there was for Bush, it will help him. It will show the world how insane they are.

kek's number of power is 777, that's on Jan 20th. it can't be delayed or else it's 778.

>When you've pushed the white kids a bit too far
and make them kill millions of other white people?

>jews
>White

America is the only one left. Kike's have already destroyed Europe.

This is going to be great

>he believes in the holocoaster

Good I hope this faggots try it.
Burn motherfuckers burn

>implying trump will do anything

> Whites
> Jews
Are you a kike? Or do you mean Millions of whites lead to war by their govt/Jew puppet masters?

This, men. We have the high ground, they do not, and they are not aware of this important fact. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Let them continue to max out the high interest credit card of (non-manufactured) public opinion.

Blacks are joining to the coup as well

Black activist groups plan 5 days of #ReclaimMLK actions, from MLK Day to the inauguration
>From Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Jan. 16 to Inauguration Day on Jan, 20, the movement is asking affiliated organizations to launch daily actions meant to challenge Trump's call for mass deportation of undocumented immigrants, the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, the registration or ban of Muslims in the U.S. and the criminalization of reproductive health care.
mic.com/articles/165061/black-activist-groups-plan-5-days-of-reclaim-mlk-actions-from-mlk-day-to-the-inauguration#.A9VxE3EkC

They will block roads, loot and vandalize until "order" is restored.
This will happen when Hillary takes over as the "popular" president.

And they'll never argue with you because they know they just get blown the fuck out, They just know they feel the way they feel and act accordingly. There's no analysis, no critical thinking, they've just been so groomed to think that their feelings are justification for their actions. But all of their thoughts seem to be completely based on pavlovian responses and conditioning. It's sinister.

The holocauster did happen, but the number of jews "gassed" was highly over-exaggerated.

That means you don't believe in the official definition of the holocoaster. Which makes you a non-believer.

Well Sup Forums if they do kill Trump I will unironically join the RWDS

HAHAHAHA Sup Forums is going to go to gulag. The revolution is finally happening.

To be honest I would have no problem with Trump going full Bolshevik on his enemies in the Deep State.

>theeconomiccollapseblog.com

nice source sperg

Wishful thinking. As soon as the US-sponsored kikery comes to its end, the Europe will fall back to normal, believe it or not.

Europe isn't one cohesive shit-pot of "cultures" like your retarded nation is.

Half of the people in America hate that flag - fuck you and your fat degenerate country. Enjoy the upcoming race war in your pathetic, ugly, bland, cardboard-house city.

This would be awesome if true.

Sure, I don't give a fuck.

Good, let them. Those few post-election riots even had my bluepilled libtard parents scratching their heads. Hopefully it just redpills everyone viewing it from an outsider perspective.

I'm going to the Trump inauguration. If one of these so called radical leftist try to kill me I will stab him to death and I WILL get away with it.

So how are you going to deport all the rapefugees then?

Can you believe this? Some ASSHOLE killed 200-300,000 Jews for NO OTHER REASON than their religious affiliation!

>Most Americans are moderate and just want to live their lives as they see fit.

This. And not only has the Left alienated many democrats, they are just doing it more. Most Americans are moderate. I don't want to interrupt an enemy when they are making a mistake, that's for sure. And this is a big one. Middle America will never vote democrat again. 8 years baby.

>jumping barricades, throwing projectiles
They have easy access to firearms and everything your left-wingers could think of is this bullshit? We have this every year all over Germany - it's called Labor Day. kek
youtube.com/watch?v=QWwDsPSe7iM

Actually the radical left is a tiny minority. And we have all the guns, militias, police, military, legitimacy, etc.

It links to Washington Post in the first sentence faggot

Yeah. That will be done. Not all of them, but a lot of them. You, and your fat country, can't deport the inherent degeneracy of the post WW2 kikery.

You have a cancer in your nation and you can't chemo it. Terminal.

such a child throwing these kinds of tantrums. He's basically flipping the game board.

>TFW Trump takes his Oath Of Office onboard a US Naval vessel...

No guns in the capital.

>firearm
>literally the most secure place in the world
DC is gonna be locked the fuck down martial law style.

You know that having a gun on the capital is a federal crime and that you will go to jail and if you open fire in the city and you are not with the government you will be considered an enemy combatant.

>oh shit they blocked the roads
>gommunism suddenly works and sweeps the country for no reason overnight

We will have many juicy threads of activists getting BTFO by new crowd suppression technologies.

CAP THIS

As long as the burger internet isn't btfo by riots i'll be happy
>watching happenings

>not waiting until Trump is in office and does something ridiculously unpopular, so you can look like a mass uprising and not just sore losers

I wish my comrades had brains.