Why was Edward VIII forced to abdicate to marry a divorcee...

Why was Edward VIII forced to abdicate to marry a divorcee? Wasnt the Church of England founded because a King wanted to divorce?

pic unrelated

you don't have health insurance lol

The governments of Canada, Australia and New Zealand refused to recognise him as King since he would marry a divorcee, and that harlot would be an American. The Duke is a disgrace but we have been blessed to have his brother and then our good queen on the throne instead

Didnt the current heir divorce Diana and remarry? How is he going to be King after Elizabeth?

Diana was a cheating whore, she committed adultery and rightfully he divorced her the bible even says it's okay in this situation. The Harlot got what she deserves, may she burn in Hell with her muhammaden

He was forced to abdicate because he supported Hitler and Baldwin and Chamberlain got bitchy about it.

O Canada

Because Henry VIII hadn't been tied down by the fact that parliament could execute a King for treason (Charles I), and dethrone a King for not being part of the CoE (James II).

Also she was American and Bongs are racist.

you don't have a country lol

Why are you implying he's poor? Americans have the best health care -in-the-world-. If you have money, you can afford the best doctors and medicine the worlds medical community has to offer.

Plus it's still better than waiting 2 weeks for cough syrup like the shitty commie leaf system. Canadians love to claim their healthcare is great, but when shit hits the fan and something like a serious heart issue occurs, they fly their ass down to the american mayo clinic stat

did you give up the "rural and suburban retards" pasta for this

>tfw your gets are on point but no one wants to admit the truth

She was Catholic, the rules of succession don't consider catholics to be human beings, thus thier children would have been invalid, thus he had to abdicate.

This is 100% wrong it's mandatory to circumcise your son

This is a discussion about CoE and the British Monarchy's marriage laws.

Why are you babbling about health care to a leaf.

Catholics are pagans

Please, tell me how your spinoff sect made by a whiny, fat German is more legitmate than the way of Christian practice that was around for 1500 years before Luther.

I'm not a Lutheran, I'm a biblical literalist which the Catholic Church isn't for example they deny creationism according to the bible! This is 100% wrong.
They also ignore many of jesus' own commandments and are idol worshippers. I used to be Catholic but reading the bible has shown me the Catholic Church is not a church

This is not the case, her ex-husband was still alive and this is what prevented a CoE remarriage. Wallis Simpson was confirmed as an Episcopalian (CoE in America).

You're confusing Edward with Charles who couldn't marry Camilla due to the Act of Settlement of 1701 which prevented those who married RCs from inheriting the throne. This has since been modified by the 2013 Succession to the Crown Act which now permits it, although the monarch must still be head of the CoE.

This degeneration of the Monarchy will never end; I cannot wait until you get a gay king and have to recognize his husband as Queen of the United Kingdom etc.

Colossians 2:8King James Version (KJV)

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

4 For certain people have secretly slipped in—those who from long ago have been marked out for this judgment. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into indecency and deny our only Master and Lord, Yeshua the Messiah.

Jude 1:4

The caholocuck church was infiltrated from the very beggining by followers of pagan phylosophy, who only corrupted the faith in a futitle attempt to justify their pagan beliefs.

A perfect example of this is the so called "saint" Augustine, who was a heathen, participater in orgies, follower of paganism that went as far as the east, and lover of platonic pagan thought, who didnt even raise his own child after supposedly becoming a follower of Christ.

Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 5:8

The catholocuks also refust to accept the Bible in a literally sense, and even refer to crucial parts of the text as "myths".

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1

And by refusing to accept the text as certain, and calling it a myth, they deny Christ and God, because God is the Word.

>checking your own digits

It's pretty amazing that the concept of "Logos" is eternal but isn't mentioned by the Hebrews but is mentioned after it was heavily discussed by Greek philosophers that John was familiar with.

In principio erat verbum, iudaei quoque id sciebant atque non monstraverunt, sed nunc scimus, re vera semper scivimus solum tantum non vobis dixeramus. Cur difficile est intellegere? Nonne barbari estis?

Because like much of the aristocracy, Edward was on very good terms with Hitler and the NSDAP and would've prevented the war.

If I were a King, I'd absolve it immediately. I would cuck every former and current territory of my "kingdom" on national television. hundreds of years of "nobility" abolished overNIGHT. mass riots, chaos, fucking destruction and fear among the old people, celebration among the youngs. "God save the King" they'd be yelling. But then.. "Oh yeah... I'M ATHIEST AAAAHAHAHAH." heart attacks and Aneurysm everywhere, gasps, church leaders across the world. God himself would smite me at the stand. For the final blow to my country would be dealt, by me and me alone.

Don't you dare fucking tell me a monarch can't do that, I would be able to do whatever I want up till after I say it.

Hurr muh fishes...

Twice divorced American*

Honestly, who wants a twice divorced wife?

Besides this being a non-sequitur, Jesus came not to fish but make you fishers of men. Don't you even read Your Own Book?

The bible, not pagan zodiac shit.

It's in the fucking book you retard

Kjv Matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Henry the 8th wanted an annulment not a divorce.

He wanted to Pope to rule that since some obscure bible passage talks about not marrying your brother's wife, his marriage to Catherine of Aragon was never valid in the firstplace. Pope refused and then the schism happened.

As for the rest of his wives, well you don't have divorce them if they are dead.

Yes exactly, should I put on a fish hat and obsess over pisces because of that?

No

Faggot

he was a nazi sympathiser

>Good Looking
>Gave up thrown for love
>Was friendly with Nazi's so I assume hated Commies
>Friends with Republicans in USA
He could have been your best ruler.

Why do you think they have crooks as well? Because they worship ares or does it symbolizes Christ's role as shepherd?

*throne

Maybe for the same reason they forbid marriage, and obsess over boipucci?

Or perhaps for the same reason they kiss a book that says that Christ isnt the son of God?

Im not a high level mason of catholic freemasonry

Because of the shame marrying a yank would bring.

But marrying Germans and Greeks is totally cool.

You're literally why people think niggers are stupid. Non-catholic Bishops also wear miters and wield crooks.

CoE bishop with a crook and "fish-hat"