A brave new BBC world

Black men are the only men and everyone else is just a slut for them.

My idea is for the ideal educational institution: All authority figures are black. This means all staff, with the exception of roles like cleaners and nurses. The school is an all boys school, with the majority of students being black. As the boys reach puberty the instution's reprogramming of the whitebois will cause nature take its course in a different manner. To ensure subordination from the teenagers, the first whitebois should be handpicked to be as effeminate as possible to maximise conversion into sissy sluts. This will ensure that whitebois joining in following years will only have effeminate role models. Should whitebois fail to convert, a few white girls could be thrown into the mix. Their role would be twofold: befriending and feminizing the whitebois that chase after them; and showing the whitebois that black men get what they want. And any whitebois that still refuse to become sissy sluts for BBC even after the institution's best attempts should be castrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJB0SGV2EwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BS, this gdodess explains why
youtube.com/watch?v=LJB0SGV2EwE

how does an austrian write something like this?

you dont even have any blacks in your country.

This board is so tiring

agreed user!

This the same poster pretending to be a cop. Im 100% sure.

Thats what the leftists want you to feel

:^)

Your flag looks like a fucking macaroon

post the video

stop cucking me.

Why is it okay to raid this place constantly with bullshit threads? I swear the mods all quit around 2 years ago.

This

Compared to what the 100th Trump thread? This place doesn't even talk about politics anymore.

isn't that already happening?

Austrians always shitpost

It's in their blood.

By the way the white kid won the fight in OPs pic

And this

I stopped at 'muh melanin energy'.

>trump
>not politically related
Are u a retard?

Corl?

But mostly this

Making a post about how much of Trumps cock you would suck isn't political.

rotate that flag 90 degrees cause this bait is leaf-tier

>this austrian faggot again
>saged and hidden

Because you idiots are compelled to answer with actual replies. It's good newfag b8 and a great way to judge what kind of shitty human being OP is. This place needs to have all opinions from all sides. Even if it's plain garbage like the OP.

tl;dr don't be so compelled to reply

Ask me how I know you typed that shit with one hand.

>Let's see, where shall I post my cuck fanfiction... Sup Forums? Nah, there's already too many blacked threads. Sup Forums? Nah, too random. I know I'll post it on my favorite board!
Why do you act like a fucking leaf you're not even american or swedish

Wow u are a retard, fuck off this board is only for intelligent discussions.

>By the way the white kid won the fight in OPs pic

i want to believe. proof?

Link?

Hey black people, I'm mixed, ... , you know the law in every nation you live is in your favor.... If anything, that makes you sound weak fffamily. Black nations can't even defend their household, tell me how the white man did that.

Thanks m8, I've been looking for good translation of the Swedish Bill of Rights for some time now.

I would have watched the niggers fight against the ottomans :DDDD

What the fuck

That's one hot fetish.

Europe can't burn soon enough.