What did WP mean by this?

What did WP mean by this?

Her donors are telling her what to do

Jesus she looks like a ghoul from Fallout

>Mayor of a crooked city of cultural diversity, bankers, and jews

Why not? She seems fit for the job.

chirst, after diblasio I don't know how many more dem retards i can take. if i see another city ad for helping trannies or spics i think i'm going to scream

Why would she want to become mayor?

she should rule it out or run?

So should she rule it out or run? It's not unambiguous.

To have some way to keep those donor dollarydoos flowing.

If I were to vacation in New Pork City, how long would I last before I get sick of it?

That would be embarrassing
>lose presidency
>run for mayor

you don't have enough money to stay here long enough to get sick of it

What does she run for if mayor attempt fail?

O-oh, good.

Mayor of the most powerful city on the planet.

She should rule it out...?

why dont you blow your self up in the name of Allah?

Asylum in Germaniye.

why don't you blow a dog?

The city of London cooperation?

County tax collector

Maybe she thinks it'll help her avoid federal prison?

>she should

she should rule out running OR she should be running? Shit headline WaPo

She really should run, and hopefully win. Then when the city is a dead wasteland we can point at it and say "this could have been the rest of us if we'd have elected her president."

Her donors spent millions on her. She's indebted to these people who want something for what they bought. If wallstreet couldn't get their puppet in the oval office, they can at least get it in the mayor's seat.

Would they have debates where we can watch hillary feign genuine human emotion and come off like a condescending, elitist cunt? If so I want her to run.

Please god no. Bring us another Giuliani and we are saved. Fuck deblasio because he hasn't done jack shit here. Clinton will add even more Muslims and Mexicans, sorry, Guatemalans, because "muh diversity". What can we do to fix this city and state?

they're bowing down

Once you run out of cash. Go to Brooklyn because there is some good food there, like rollin roaster, Peter Lugers, some shake shacks, and L&B. Manhattan is a good place, and Harlem is okay. Just get some of the soul food and enjoy a broadway show. Avoid the bronx unless it's the summer for a Yankees game, and queens is a nice place since it has a lot of people.

>"What did they mean by this" used in a proper context where what they meant was actually ambiguous

newfag gtfo

Id be a Devils advocate and do this. Just to see how fucked up everything will be. The trains will be filled with nogs robbing everyone. NYU is like a Mecca to the liberals, and Brooklyn will become fucking Saudi Brooklyn

Dog catcher

Why include that girl? Hillary was never that cute

She's hurting the democrat party brand, they're probably throwing her under the bus.

>support unprogressive candidate because muh lesser evil
>she loses
>no longer muh lesser evil
>still support her