Let's trash this douchebag

let's trash this douchebag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qmOHFRy7xOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

damn dillon harper got a haircut?

who cares?

his lifes ambition was to be a movie star/singer and his only lead role movie flopped and he is a laughable singer

He will never reach his life goals and is stuck making a second rate animated tv shoe

saged mother fucker

Family Guy was funny until season 7, though.

Lol!!!! XD Numbers confirms!!!!
OP go to the hardware store and buy some fertilizer and nails then report back for instructions to TRASH this douche!!!

>mfw I get called seth by my m8s because i have a faggot face that resembles him.

>1.
Sup Forums isn't your personal army and you're asking for it on Sup Forums of all places.
>2.
What did Seth MacFarlane do wrong?

Why does this faggot have downie eyes and where did his upper lip go?

>brown eyes
how is he not an hero yet

>What did Seth MacFarlane do wrong?
youtu.be/qmOHFRy7xOA

FAKE NEWS

you must feel suicidal.

VTR shill

>trump can say whatever he wants. stop crying libtards! it's called free speech!
>That libtard shouldn't be able to talk like that! Where's my personal army!!!

stop fucking that trump blow up doll

He's gay as shit, like musical loving gay!

I bet you actually have a dick up your ass this very moment.

Why is the right side of his face Chinese?

All I got out of it was MacFarlane speaking against political correctness. Unless it was the part about Jesus allegedly having sex with Peter's wife, I don't see where he went wrong.

He is a kike and he brings perversion is funny normalization. Fuck face. :-) Trash.

go back to r/the_donald. we have more important thing to do here than being triggered by a generic liberal comedian

All for free speech but applauds trump for not taking questions from reporters atba press conference.
Hypocrite

As dumb as that cowboy movie was, and it was dumb, it still had some funny moments.

DUDE HE WANTS WEED TO BE LEGAL

I know it aint in the vid but stil

He is not funny all he can do is insert pop cultre references into cheap punclines.

He is the bottomfeeder of humor, the trashcan of comedy, the friendzone of fun.

Many cocks have seen that mouth IMO

I thought his movie was pretty decent. Sure there was some lame moments, but overall I enjoyed it. I don't care for most of his other work though. I used to think Family Guy was funny, but then I grew up.

> Bashing a based PC-destroyer
> His shows made millions laugh

Yeah Seth sure is your enemy...

... Dumbasses

I've never heard of a TV shoe what is it?