ITT, redpills in the physical form, books, movies, video games, even infographics are all welcome

ITT, redpills in the physical form, books, movies, video games, even infographics are all welcome.

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2ILpxMxNOBzZF92cWxPelpZeFk
youtube.com/user/WhatOnEarth93
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off kike

Great book user, pierce's old radio show is another good one

i just watched the money masters because it was mentioned in a thread a few days ago. loved it

rolling thunder

>/Leftypol/

>when you nuke Asia but then have to fight mutant armies

I hate it when that happens

>Books
Sapiens by Yuri Haval
Races, Evolution and Biology by Rumplestumpdtein

Shoo

"The International Jew" by Henry Ford

The Kybalion

Pretty spooky how much the election reminded me of this game

>reading (((sapiens)))

what a coincidence

I like this survivalist/alternative type shit for some reason. Wish I had more stuff like that tho.

I think that's more what OP is looking for.

it's yo lucky day
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2ILpxMxNOBzZF92cWxPelpZeFk

what is this stupid shit

Mark Passio, check this guy out he has some good info

youtube.com/user/WhatOnEarth93

Baton strike guide.

kek. Thanks user. Great stuff!

I used to see these martial arts guys talking about how fucking up someone's arm or leg or something would disable them, and it seemed absurd to me. There is like this whole culture around it, and you can tell most of these dudes have never been robbed or anything, maybe not in a real fight. I was never in a life or death type of fight yet in my life but I got close a couple of times, and I've been studying anatomy and physiology to get a better understanding of everything.

The point of that graph is to show the points on the body that would really disable someone so you can get away. It's pretty simple but it's accurate if you exclude soft tissue stuff (like an eye poke or ear or something). I think it's probably more useful for Eurobros or people who live in sketchy areas, who have to deal with riots, robbers and political violence.

Hunter is more redpilled.

This unequivocally.

When did this game come out? 2001? It predicted mass government surveillance, government efforts to manipulate media rather than censor the press. The importance of confirmation bias and how's it's used to control the plebian classes.

This game was so fucking ahead of its time if it came out today there would be probably be a government organized media campaign against it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

Is that book any good? Was thinking of ordering it just today.

No you fucktard smoking should always be legal.

it was "ahead of its time" because the writer is actually well read and had knowledge on the work of plenty of thinkers who raised the same concepts that the video game works with.
Particularly Baudrillard, McLuhan and the meme man himself, Dawkins.

By kek you are autistic, lad. The point was that firearms shouldn't be banned.

Mandatory.

Read it, cunts.

Turner Diaries is pure cringe. i listened to the audiobook during a road trip when i was going through my stormfag phase a few years ago and i couldnt even finish it