Yugo-nostalgia

Yugoslav thread!

Let's be friends again my dear South Slavs!

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ45TzmVxak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but why

inb4 bitch fighting between every balkan group

also, happy serbian new year to anyone!

So is feminizim a thing in the balkans?
I have an albanian friend whos bangin a feminist serbian
Pretty cuck imo

>"I miss the old Yugoslavia!!!"
>Doesn't even live in any of the former Yugoslav republics
>Literally every Yugo-nostaligc

I have a father that always tells me how much better Yugoslavia was than how it is now.
bre

inb4 that retarded huehue

Yugoslavia was a shithole created by a croat just to take away power from the serbs

luckily it's not, no one gives a shit about them

Fuck off commie

Yugoslavia was not a communist country

samo sloga nas spasava

but why stop at yugoslavia

Imagine such a country.
Strongest military in the whole Universe.
Hottest girls.
Most handsome guys.

Too bad that Slavs could never live all together in peace.

Once was too much... Totally not worth the time and effort

Just imagine possible civil war, glorious indeed

Would be kinda nice too see it again with a stable goverment.

I mean Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks actually get along together really good, at least as long they don't talk about politics.

They even all speak the same language.

Old Yugo so great you moved to Switzerland hah!

Father moved to Austria and then to Switzerland.
Before the war.

They fucked everything up after Tito died.

We never got along well, it was a mess woven by thin threads waiting to fall apart. Right after the unification Croats, Albanians and Macedonians started separatist movements each of them culminating in a different period. The Serbs dreamed too much of a utopian society with the Southern Slavs living together that they oversaw these movements.. I can only feel devastated thinking of our soldiers who after surviving three wars wanted to help the Croats and gave their lives to liberate them only for those same Croats to repay them with genocide and ethnic cleansing.

And please, don't think I hate anyone - because I don't. No use crying over spilt milk, they say. I say we will never let it spill in the first place.

Cold war 2:Cold war harder

Politically seen they don't get along.
But I have a lot of Coratian and Bosnian friends here, and there are also a lot of Croats and Bosniaks in Belgrade for example, and nobody minds.
The ex-Yugoslavs are really similiar people, if Yugoslavia wouldn't have fallen with it's economy maybe there would still be a Yugoslavia, or at least maybe they would've split up peacefully.

wut?
Are you 14?

Maybe looks like this from the outside but it will never work.

Your first sentence puts the last nail in the coffin. I'd like my people stay as far as possible from any such union since we have only suffered cuz of them...

What are you referring to?

Yeah I guess making a new Yugoslavia is nearly impossible now sadly.
But I want the fucking politicians to get along at least, so that we can help each other rebuild the aftermath of war.
I mean The ex-Yugoslavs don't hate each others as persons, they just hate the politics of each others.

We need to include Latvia, Estonia and that third country, otherwise they wont have anything to bitch about

hahahaha!

Via conquest?

you have to go back

fake news

>our soldiers who after surviving three wars wanted to help the Croats and gave their lives to liberate them only for those same Croats to repay them with genocide and ethnic cleansing
sjw-tier

I can understand your dad. Life was simpler back then in every country, but for me it's not sadly.
Multiculti illusion fueled with money and when the money is gone, well...
Politicians get along just fine there are only little show business before election for idiots to vote.
I personally rather work with Austria, Hungary or Italy can't stand Bosnian-Serbian level of corruption.

I fail to see what is so SJW about my post, we Serbs trusted people too much and now we're reaping what was sown. Provocations and court bias being some examples...

SJW = victim complex
>provocations
welcome to the real world
>court bias
no shit

You fucked your country yourself, lurk moar

youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg

why did we steal our anthem from Poland?

If we don't unite, we'll never have any relevance.

If we remain in / join the EU, we will be utterly dominated by globalists.