why the fuck would i go to /x/, i am talking political happenings

Bumping due to the dank meme

Pepe loves LSD

stop brown people from cucking me.

Stop them from existing kek

kek is the enemy of the jews

Jews hate kek and kek hates jews.

There you have it.

mighty kek i need the strenght and the will to become a director! i can redpill the masses i know i can but i am weak. help me mighty one shadilay!

Kek is a God of peace he doesnt hate anyone

kek will i ever be a famous director?

I was one of the first few posters in the original Kek thread and was on 400ug of LSD at the time; can definitely confirm. I also had generally stopped browsing Sup Forums more than a year prior. Too many synchronicities.

PRAISE KEK

Not hating anyone, sure; peaceful, no. Kek is a chaotic good and unafraid to spill blood. The happenings he has foretold and brought about are proof of this.

Kek grant me courage while joining the army so that I will have the strength to murder a hundred mudslides in your holy name.
SHADILAY

Bump with
#

*Mudslimes
Also WOOOOT HE FAVORS ME

Praise Kek. Thank you for blessing me.

what is your game?

Praise kek

Sup with all this OwO and Thoth stuff.

I know of Thoth but is he really here with us.

Does the pantheon grow?

Praise Kek
Hail Thoth

Moloch will fall.

Will my social life ever heal anytime soon, O Kek?

we will win

What's thoth? Kek have a sidekick now?

Kek and Thoth are always with us brother

A good question leaf! KEK send us a message! Provide us with guidance! Is the pantheon growing?

Yes.

Thoth is another Egyptian God.
>God of Knowledge, the Moon, Measurement, Wisdom, the Alphabet, Records, Thought, Intelligence, Meditation, the Mind, Logic, Reason, Reading, Hieroglyphics, Magic, Secrets, Scribes, and Writing

Basically communication and wisdom.

that's what I meant
chaos is peace

That's my concern. I am often quite callous to these things.

I believe what I believe, Kek has shown to me worthy of worship.

Not that Thoth is in any way 'unworthy' I just need personal verification that the presence isn't a forced meme.

We can become one with Kek

It's not. I've gotten tripps twice today and quadds once, lots of dubbs and palindromes. Meme magic has been powerful today. He'll prove himself to you soon. He is an ally of Kek, creator of the Ogdoad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth

This can't happen! Kek, no!

PRAISE KEK
HAIL THOTH

Kek Can you bless this project of ours, We need more white babies for the master race.

Bless me with digits

Took lsd for the first time a few days ago. Rocked my perception of life for sure. It's the spiritual red pill. I'm not a follower of Kek but meme magic is real and deadly serious.

We're all beings trying to make impressions and be impressed upon by each other. Language is the real magic. "Meme magic" or language magic is the only magic that exists in this universe. I sat in my chair listening to two sober friends just talk to each other and it was so beautiful I broke down into tears.

At the dawn of time god spoke one word and we are living on that word until he stops speaking it.

It's all bullshit but I believe it.

Stop spreading apocryphal.

Each must see the light to embrace it. I personally wait for my own glimmer to solidify my faith.

To all of those who have seen theirs.

Shadilay.

Praise KEK as he has given us the God Emperor

>tfw I got the 1488th retweet on this
feels good man

OwO
Shadilay

The Sacred Mushroom Philocybe Storpharia and others are much better than LSD . You enter excasty to see God and Quezacoatl and meet real deities

The Sacred Mushroom is much better Philocybe Stropharia

Kek will direct this power to me instead

Praise KEK
OwO

The more frequently you trip, the more synchronicity you will perceive. Whether the connections are real, or your mind is ascribing meaning to unconnected events will forever remain a mystery. Denying the connections, I am convinced, is the only thing that salvaged my sanity.
>t. someone who used to trip far too often.

Kek's plan for Trump's presidency will be laid plain, for all to see, the day after his inauguration.

So many gets in this thread.

Will shitposting please thoth or is he the serious discussion kinda guy?

First and only time I did mushrooms I'm convinced I moved timelines. When I transfered I wasn't sure I was the same me from the day before.

Probably latter.

Pretty sure you just tripped balls. You didn't shift shit

Shit posting all the way friend.

>998
>988
OwO bless
well damn.

A lot of people have similar feelings after a particularly profound psychedelic experience.

Oh fuck I forgot about him, that was a comfy day.

Trump will catch cancer

Kek is the shitposter and Thoth is the serious discussion poster. The Yin to his Yang

oh fuck

sure was.

The man speaks for himself.

yin and yang are about duality you fucking idiot. kek is not a god, thoth is a god

learn some basic occult before spewing such rubbish

kys

why?

kay then

There is no need to be upset.

what is your oppinion on toth guys?

I have 3 tabs of acid in my possession, how should I praise Kek?

By taking all three.

This. You start noticing patterns that you simply didn't use to.
>yesterday
>driving on the highway
>traffic slows down for some reason
>turns out my same car, make, model, year and color popped a tire and crashed into a barrier
>fug
>10 miles later one of my tires pop but at least I was out of the highway at that point
Weird stuff

>using drugs fro spiritual purposes
never
gonna
make
it

OK... Done... Now what? Also... Fug :DDD

What should I concentrate on?

Good, we have a /kekgen/ now.

Praise.

>never going to make it
>even though I left half of my autism and self consciousness about stupid bullshit behind
>even though I am able to talk more openly and with people without being afraid of what they might think
>even though it made me face my fears and what was wrong with me.

Yeah, nah, fuck off DYEL

Inevitable

>DNM LSD
10/10
Listen to music, wait for the come up, and sit in wonder at humanity's collective consciousness.

Drugs are degenerate

Digits indicated the Cult spread to these boards

But Kek is still the God of Sup Forums.

You got it boss... This really is top notch acid, I've never had any better, no stomach aches or weird side effects. Ablonelsd is best salesgirl

What's DNM BTW?

Always will be.Kek remains primary god.

Darknet

Sage

these threads are an anti-kek psyop designed to kill Sup Forums with shit content and abuse of memes

>abuse of memes

What do you guys think of Heh?

I have no strong feelings one way or the other. Eh.

On the day of Trump's inauguration, he will be 70 years old, 7 months old, and 7 days old.

Heh... nothing personnel kiddo