Should college students receive a 15$ minimum wage for each hour they attend classes?

Should college students receive a 15$ minimum wage for each hour they attend classes?

what the fuck are you talking about leaf?

yes but classes now cost $15 more per credit hour
>this retarded

That one can receive $15 every time she calls me daddy.

We already pay $60k p/year to be enrolled so you might as well reimburse us for the rip off.

Maybe only ones who are studying something the society needs, but there are not enough applicants.

>Cops
>Rescuers
>Prison guards
>Soldiers

>post image of hot girl
>ask retarded question
>receive a shit ton of (You)s

LEAF
E
A
F

and no they shouldn't

not unless you add heavy regulations to university.

make sure they're forced to drop out if they do badly.

make sure teachers dont curve or make classes easy.

Only STEM/Business students should receive state help. As well as this, why'd you give the humanities or anything related to it anything? They'll never get jobs. Pay people to not study non-stem related subjects.

In the UK our armed services will pay up to 40k a year to get servicemen through university. Of course, it depends on role. Most people can apply, though.

No.

Gas yourself.

>get paid to get degrees that are becoming worth less and less because of the sheer amount of people getting them

horrible fucking idea

if anything too many people are going to college these days, especially people that probably aren't really fit for the level of education that college should give

no a college degree does not make you a better person, and the benefit of the college experience is questionable. Only a select few classes really make you a better person or improve your decision making, and those should be included in high school anyway

Only if I can get paid $15 an hour to jack off to obscure hentai

yeah then sure

I just started studying mechanical engineering. I feel like maybe I fell for the STEM meme? should I learn a trade instead?

Trade is the real meme. Work with your mind, not your body. You'll thank me when you're older.

No, but jamal should receive 50 bux every time he nuts into your wife in front of you

I'm all for helping students, I'd totally be down with incentivizing students to study medicine, especially general practice.

LOL no. Why would you and who's going to pay for it?

What do kids that go to college these days do? Are they incapable of working while also attending class?

I had to work throughout Uni and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay taxes so some lazy asshole to go to class. The entitlement of even suggesting it is outrageous.

>Earning up to $120 per day to learn about Pepe

Where do I sign?

Only if she goes
> BRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFTT
On my face

No

How did i know that this post was done by a leaf?

No. College students should receive the credit hours they pay for. Nothing for.

>money is free

Back in the day people used to be paid while learning to do the job they are being educated in.

Now students are forced to pay, so that they have the 'hope' to be hired.

Being paid would also give more people the incentive to go for higher education, making for better citizens.

Yeah, this sounds pretty good.