I think we might have made a mistake. Not about Trump, but this guy. He freaks me out. Just look at him. That face...

I think we might have made a mistake. Not about Trump, but this guy. He freaks me out. Just look at him. That face. Those eyes. Those ears. That creepy smile. We're going to let this person be in charge of the US military? I'm not so sure that's a good idea. Who knows what such a person might do with that kind of power.

Look at his fucking medals, dudes a hero you traitor

>Who knows what such a person might do with that kind of power

Destroy our enemies and make the world fear the United States again?

Sign me up.

talk to someone in the military you numale cuck, read some of his writings, look at his accomplishments he would wipe the floor with you even at his age

Show us your tits

Found the liberal hippie scum. Die in a car crash fucknugget.

Mattis is the hero America needs, but doesn't deserve.

Maddog is the hero we need

I think Mad Dog is a pretty cool guy, eh kills terrorists and doesn't afraid of anything.

This.

He's basically real life Negan. After the shit he pulled in Iraq they should have kept him there or somewhere else far far away from US soil.

The fact that this guys scares you this much proves he's a good choice.

ITT Russians regretting their decision and actual Americans justifying this Patriotic devil dog. Oh, and Trump confirms Russian involvement in hacking.

tbqhwyfam even libtards are ok with mad dog mattis

faggot #2 found

He's old as fuck man, I bet you look like a creepy fuck and you're less than half his age

Served under him.

He is the most capable person in the entire administration. You'll be fine cupcake.

There's literally nobody in this country more qualified for the job than Mattis. He devoted his entire life to the U.S. military and understanding the history of warfare so that he could employ it to our advantage.

If we don't reward that kind of dedication, people won't dedicate themselves to that, and we need people who do that.

Why the fuck would you not want an elven warlord in charge of your military?

He looks like a cold hearted motherfucker, as a general should

>organized and executed one of the few operations in Iraq where we BTFO the Muj without a shadow of a doubt
>this is bad according to the liberal

Fallujah was a shitshow for the Muj, we pretty mucb told those city that we were going to steamroll it and we didnt care who was in it.

Most of the civilians got out and all that was left was the muj and some hold outs, and then we killed most of them.

I'm pretty sure the politicians purposely tied his hands everywhere he went after that

This is exactly who you want. The military respects him without reservation. Read up on him. Stop going by appearances. Post your face, lets 'read' it.

Literally shaking right now

>1 post by this ID

oh fer fuck's sake its CIA again. god.

>all those medals and patches

Is he the Borat guy in The Dictator? How can one old man fight in so many wars?

Very nice Bruce

You wish you had the honor and testosterone of even one of his balls.

We very well may be following this man into the gates of hell come this time next year. Better say sorry maggot.

CAKEBOY
A
K
E
B
O
Y

SHAKING LIKE A LEAF

>Likes Trump
>Doesn't like Mad Dog
Time to come out from behind your proxy Russian Shill fag.

Mad dog is coming for your weak ass.

Not all of them are campaign awards. Some are for time in service, some are for individual acts of awesomeness, and some are for killing Hajis with knifehands.

He is the type of man and Marine who will faithfully execute the orders of the Commander in Chief and respect the Constitution of the United States of America.

Holy fucking lampposts Batman!!!

MADDOG backwards is GODDAM

Yeah, you could look up shit like military awards and decorations before you type idiotic shit at us.

sauce?

He reminds of Patton. You do know Patton believed in reincarnation. Maybe he is his soul revisited. You know what he is going to do.

Checked, also, who is this semen demon?

>that guy that so nearly got away

Russian-fag Leaf here.

>Russian + US military.
>Cleanse Europe of rapefugees.
>Genocide shitskins.
>Fix Africa and get rid of niggers, making it White Man's Land.
Just imagine.

Trump isnt a killer nor does he want to taint his consciousness with such things, so he hired a killer, a mad dog killer who revels in war. Say good night to ISIS.