>Cuck fag lover

vs

>Ex KGB operative

jeeez, tough call man

Did he actually say this? Citation pls

>Boxer bisexual with girl's voice
>vs.
>Ex-KGB conservative martial arts expert
Trudeau might have the height advantage but I don't think it will help him.

Putin is black belt in judo don't forget

Nobody

fpbp

Trudeau can't lose.

Putin is really ahort and would be terrible at boxing, maybe if his ground game strong he coukd win but his short little arms are a big disadvantage

If Putin kicks his ass, Trudeau wins.

>If you kill your enemies they win Trudeau

Trudeau can't win.

let's see, a fucking leaf cuck or an ex kgb agent
hard fucking choice

What kind of fight? Trudeau might be pretty, but he's a hell of a boxer.

>Ex kgb operative vs fag with some boxing training

Who is trudeau shilling for? This isnt the first time hes made statements about russia he couldnt possibly back up

Literally this.

He set it up so he cannot be defeated.

I seen justina box before his hits look like the don't do damage so reach wouldn't matter he would get ass raped by the Manlet of war

Isnt there a video of trudeau boxing and getting nearly knocked out in seconds?

Let's make it happen. Trudeau is stupid, one should start to push on him.

God forbid if Putin should kill him...

I imagine Putin would use some dirty tactics and then rip his eyes out or something

Trudeau knocks himself out so he wins

>probably

He isn't even confident in his own virtue-signaling fantasies.

He likes to think he's Mike Tyson but he's more like Danger from Million Dollar Baby

Trudeau wins. If you kill your enemy they win.

Someone who goes down from a jab to the jaw vs an ex-KGB operative with a black belt in Judo.

DAY OF THE RAKE

Trudeau is a mediocre light weight boxer who's answer to questions of manliness is to beat up old fat conservatives. I am a mediocre boxer too. Boxing is the musket of martial arts. Easy to get moderate at. Putin was KGB trained, the boxer will lose.

Despite Putin being much shorter and older, my money is still on him winning.

Putin is shorter and way older, but he will still beat the leaf up.

>A faggot vs. An Ex Assassin

This outta be good

You guys are retarded, if you've done competitive fighting you'd know that regardless how much training you've had, a 45 year old would nail a 64 year old old, let alone Trudeau's much greater body muscle and body fat mass

Putin is 6'5 300 lbs 1 percent bodyfat

thanks putin

no. Putin specializes in a form of martial arts that's designed to defeat opponents larger than himself, and Trudeau is a 'boxer'

The only thing Trudeau would be taking is 10" of Spetznaz.

I'm an ametuer boxer and I've seen 60+ year old men KO men in their 30s purely because they're much better at their craft

with no bias: Putin. He is ex-KGB and trained to kill.

In a rule driven boxing match? Who knows maybe Tsruuduu may win

This is literally bull crap.
My dad 60 has knocked out a 28 y old bulgarian burglar. He's 6'4 though

and a glassjaw at that

thanks putin

Thanks putin

thanks putin

Trudeau's boxing is as good as Honda's

>bulgarian burglar
Story?

How does a 45 year old win when he gets fucked on by a 64 year old exactly?

This, so many young cunt with no technique get smacked by the old dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=PkenYHDfpOc

My dad (57 yr old pharma suit) got in a fight outside a gym with 2 guys in their early 20's and basically alternated between beating them both unconscious

I think the older generation is stronger because they grew up eating real food and were probably twice as physically active by default

I would have helped my dad but he rekt them both so fast I didn't even have an opportunity

how long until trudeau is gone from office? please be soon.

You sound like a massive faggot.

Kill yourself.

ONE DROP.

Reposting the same thing over and over again is the definition of spam. Even once-legitimate content is spam the 52nd time it is reposted with an effortless one-line writing prompt and no new content. Do not reply to spam.

>probably

Lmao what a beta he can't even say definitely

Putin wont even need the assassins this time.

>Putin is 6'5 300 lbs 1 percent bodyfat
Stop spreading propaganda.
He's at least 7 feet tall

>BRAAAAAAPPPPP

Gypsy with bulgarian citizenship.

Calling it now.

I found this description of Putin on Wikipedia

"Putin is well known for his size, cruelty, and prowess in battle. Putin is extremely tall (he is close to eight feet in height or 2,4 meters). He has "massive shoulders and arms thick as the trunk of small trees", and a voice like stone breaking. Putin weighs over thirty stone (420 lbs, or 190 kgs), nearly all of it muscle, making him near inhumanly strong. Putin's strength allows him to wield a six-foot, two-handed greatsword with just one hand, giving him enormous reach while still wielding a shield. Such is the power of Putin's strength that he has been known to hack men in half with just a single blow.

But putin isn't a white nationalist at all.

If you probably can take your enemies, they win.

A slav vs a Caucasian?

The Caucasian.

>metrosexual canadian
>Ex-KGB
Trudy wouldn't even make it to the ring. He'd be found dead in the locker room with polonium in his gatorade.

Russia and the rest of the world

My 70 year old man broke his fist on a biker's face.

Put 'em up Vlad!

His form is fucking terrible too. His guard is way too far down, and the way he totally dropped it for the straight is what got him KO'd in the first place.

thanks putin

putin pls

GL HF

trudouche vs an ex kgb judo grandmaster

>pic so related its not even funny

thanks putin

Saying such ridiculous crap makes me think you grew up without any kind of a father, or if you did he was in a wheelchair. Clearly you don't know about old man strength.

youtu.be/2LQo1IOnFrM

Younger Putin is his prime would kill that cuck.
Putin has black melt in multiple martial arts.In KGB he was also train how to kill without even using weapon.

thanks putin

mmmmm

> He could beat a KGB soldier
That's like me saying I could take out a Navy Seal.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

that's what Trudeau did here
youtu.be/XuSpZ3_5pTc

He beat the fuck out of this guy using his intelligence and strategic thinking (1st round) while slowly stepping up the beatdown he already knew he could win (2nd round) and he dropped the nuke in the 3rd round to beat his opponent once and for all.

I hope Trump decides to appoint Canada as the war planner for our invasion of Russia. We'd win easily

Two hits. Putin hitting fag boy and fag boy hitting the floor

You can't judo the Trudeau

>I hope Trump decides to appoint Canada as the war planner for our invasion of Russia. We'd win easily
t. Justin "If you kill your enemies, they win" Trudeau

Canada wins, why? Because Trudeau dies and we can elect a new damn prime minister.

Ew, gross.

"that ballet training is going to come back to him here"
This guy is literally a comic book character.

Putin is a short manlet. Even the average Sup Forumsack could beat the shit out of him.

>brown nipples
Castro's bastard confirmed

>He beat the fuck out of this guy using his intelligence and strategic thinking (1st round) while slowly stepping up the beatdown he already knew he could win (2nd round) and he dropped the nuke in the 3rd round to beat his opponent once and for all.
>I hope Trump decides to appoint Canada as the war planner for our invasion of Russia. We'd win easily
How 12 are you?

>C.H.E.C.K.E.D
Thanks putin