'NUFF

'NUFF

SAID

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Cuba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Cuba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough.

Maybe it's because he was a Communist dictator who executed everybody who disagreed with him.

don't forget he opposed homosexuality, and jailed faggots, but whatever

Here come the capitalists..................................

forgot a few points like that he opposed Human life on the regular too.

>opposed racism

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

>every 1st world country is capitalist
>muh capitalism is bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Cuba

Or you do some research.

Ha communism ever work?

Sure, once you gloss over any sense of reality-- that's why the US painted him as a villain.

All Commies will hang.

Honestly I'm just glad you posted more than once in the thread.

back then , everyone was "racist" your point is invalid.

Name one thing wrong with capitalism. You literally can't.

to be fair, that isn't totally wrong, it was kind of common sense back then

M-muh income gap.

(((((((Fidel Castro)))))))

>Comrade Castro wasn't a crazy despot that murdered "enemies" of the state

CASTRO WAS A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN

The power of capitalism

Twitter is so fucking gay. Everyone is a 140 character philosopher with nothing worthy to say. Nor do they believe any of the shit they tweet, it's all for retweet & 'likes' currency. Blah.

There is a reason we only evolved to have a limited voice, because humans ain't got shit to say.

Fuck Jews, by the way.

>Fuck Jews, by the way.

Liked.
Retweeted.

Last I checked, they were hailing him as a hero.

>Been this brainwashed
>Using all those buzzwords
The Jews really have won

>hang
shit choice unless it's from a helicopter

>Castro opposed racism

The original concept of Communism has never been successfully executed in any government because of:

1. There needs to be an excess of supplies and services in the society for it to work.

2. All communist governments have been corrupted in some way or form so that the spread isn't equal among all citizens.

3.None of the communist societies have been able to make the original concept work in the real world.

Communism in its purest form isn't a bad idea [read Looking Backwards by Edward Bellamy for an example], but it hasn't ever been executed in this manner because people tend to corrupt things with their greed, and there aren't any countries with the elements needed to make a successful communist republic.

i miss the days when trendy websites would disappear. facebook and twitter just aren't dying quick enough, they just linger around.

Castro didn't oppose any of those things and in some cases was a huge supporter of them. These people are just making things up and then somehow feeling intense emotions in association with their fantasies.

wtf i love Castro now

>Maybe it's because he was a Communist dictator who executed everybody who disagreed with him.
and robbed the people blind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Cuba

Hmm, it's almost luke communism is literally impossible or something...

The OP picture claimed he opposed racism, and my post provided evidence to the contrary.

>something undeniably good/bad happens
>immediately tweet your emphatic pleasure/dismay
>watch and laugh as Trump Derangement Syndrome kicks in and libs make themselves look like morons reflexively condemning/cheering the good/bad thing.
>repeat while CY

He heavily supported fag bashing, so that dead spic wasn't so bad