Ruh roh

ruh roh

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

getting old

Why won't they piss off and accept the win?

I slept through the last dozen. Anything new? K g'night.

>Bipartisan
>not independent
So literally nothing is happening.

Because they need to make Trump's win seem dubious.

It's not about accepting he won- they know he's going to be president, it's to craft a narrative that'll be marked in history.

"Trump's win was marred with controversy, over alleged allegations of Russian interference."

It'll be marked in every public high school history book.

Only if Trump isn't successful or the Democrats don't tank every last drop of their credibility. Odds are he's fucked though.

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

kek
>trumpkins all butthurt and crying

>RUSSIA IS TOTALLY HACKING THE WORLD YOU GUYS.

Okay can we please see a little evidence

>WE CANT SHOW YOU THE EVIDENCE BECAUSE YOU'LL KNOW (((WHO))) IT CAME FROM BUT YOU NEED TO TRUST US HERE.

Yeah right.

Besides, China hacks shit about 100 times more than Russia or the US, and they do it better too.

They can bring a city to gridlock by fucking with the street lights. They can literally shut down dams. How the fuck do you hack a turbine using only machine language? I have no clue, but chinks do.

probe all you want, 8 years is still happenin

Will this meme ever die?

It's been 2 months now and it seems like it's the only thing these kikes want to peddle in the media

If they care so much about outside interference in our elections, then why aren't they doing anything about the 4.5 million+ illegal Mexicans that are voting in our elections? It's fucking hilarious because they keep touting the fact that Hillary won the popular vote, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she only won due to the fraudulent votes of illegals.

The hypocrisy of the left is absolutely nauseating.

History is written by the victorious. The DNC has been absolutely obliterated and it will take 2-4 years just for them to recuperate from this loss.

We simply need to make sure that they never fully recover.

We can NEVER FORGET what it looked like when they were prematurely declaring victory on november 6th and they showed their true colors.

this is super cereal.

YAWn.PNg

very much this. and (((they))) know it.

Trumps win is looking pretty dubious. Its looking less and less likely that Obangocare is getting rolled back.

No 'deportation squads'.

A wall that is not a wall.

The Russia thing really is undermining his legitimacy as well, weather we like it or not.

Shits not looking good.

You faggots know goddamn well that if Trump won the popular vote but lost the election AND had numerous leaks come out that even just tangentially related Hillary's win to Russian interference you people would be losing your fucking minds for years.

I'm not saying people should be rejecting him as president or that any of this is all that damning, but all of this fucking mock incredulity from you fags is so incredibly obnoxious. Have at least a little bit of goddamn self awareness.

They're so desperate.

First it was Russia, then they brought up voter suppression, then Obama claims it was low Dem turn out, now they're blaming the FBI and Clinton's e-mails.

And they still rub it in our face that Clinton won the popular vote.

>History is written by the victorious.
here History is written by:
Scholastic
Pearson Education
McGraw-Hill
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
etc
as long as those publishers and the schools buying the text books are infested not much is gonna change

>baby boomers

What's their argument anyway? That Russia played a role in revealing all of the corruption and shady tactics employed by the DNC? They're basically upset by the fact that they were exposed. It seems like they're trying to say that if this information wasn't released, then the American people would have had a favorable opinion of the Democratic party and would have most likely voted for Hillary. Fuck these people.

>Trumps win is looking pretty dubious. Its looking less and less likely that Obangocare is getting rolled back.
Honestly, I'd rather they keep it and let it fail on its own. Even Trump has said it's failing.

>No 'deportation squads'.
We already have ICE/DHS

>A wall that is not a wall.
Wat

give me literally one source that says there are even one fourth of that many illegal immigrants voting in elections.

>being this fucking mad
We won, you lost, and no amount of retarded schemes are going to stop us from snapping your criminal party's fingers like twigs.

>had numerous leaks come out that even just tangentially related Hillary's win

Yet after all that, she was still ahead in the polls and still lost.

I wonder how long until the Russian proxy shills turn up

>Oh wait, here they are already

>hello, fellow kids

Hard to do since California has made it effectively impossible to investigate voter fraud in their state, but given that Obama told them to vote on national television, I'm betting it was more than that.

>You faggots know goddamn well that if Trump won the popular vote
>You faggots know goddamn well that if Trump won
>You faggots know that if Trump
>You know if Trump
>if Trump
>if

Okie doke

what does that have to do with anything I'm saying.

Alrighty, so no evidence whatsoever, gotcha.

That fact people are still whining about FBI investigating her e-mails and supposed Russian hacking while neither affected the election.

IMPEACHINATION INCOMING

The remnants of Hillary and Soros faithful in the CIA and MSM Are working their kikery to undermine the president elect. We've been vindicated and proven right beyond all imagination.

Keep yipping like the pathetic dog you are.

This is ultimately all it boils down to

Russia didn't hack the elections, some individual hackers got their hands on the fucking DNC and paedodesta innerds (i.e. anyone could have done it)

Russia is being scapegoated when there's no evidence that the state was involved.

Wikileaks says the Russian government wasn't involved.

Burger government are kike compromised that need to be shot

The current Democratic Party isn't going to writing ANY history in ANY history book. Their brand is fucking ruined. Sure people will still be PC Cucks, SJWs, and just general crybabies but these people have been around since at least the 90s. They'll just fade back into the fringes and be mocked in movies by Jeremy Piven. The party bosses will figure it out soon enough and rebrand.

>Honestly, I'd rather they keep it and let it fail on its own. Even Trump has said it's failing.
This makes no sense. Its bad policy and Republicans control all branches of Government. Saying 'let it fail' makes zero sense.

>We already have ICE/DHS
And we had them under Bush and Obama. If they were effective....

>Wat
Wat

Here you are you massive faggot

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

How come no one understands that the crime or violation has to occur during their Presidency, not before it.

They really don't want Trump being president, do they?

>the hill
literally Hillary News Network

You're a lunatic if you don't think the FBI investigating her didn't cost her votes.

Why the fuck are we arguing about this? This wasn't even my point. It's just frustrating to see how willfully obtuse everyone here is acting, as if they can't possibly understand why people would be upset at notion of corruption in their elections when y'all have spent the last year riled up over every little detail that might hint towards that.

Я хoчy, чтoбы нapoд кpeмля, чтoбы ocтaвить

Agreed.

I actually had the pleasure and horror of editing a McGraw-Hill textbook three years ago.

You wouldn't believe the bullshit the first couple drafts had in them. These are written by not just liberals but a committee of them who have to think very hard about what will be in the product.

They actively try to push in as much liberal bullshit as they can in hopes the editor (me) doesn't catch it.

I chopped out so much of that fucking book they each individually called and screamed at me calling me a bigot and I, very calmly, explained to them I showed 10-20 teachers around the US what they were trying to do.

My draft got published and it was still full of liberal shit and elevation of niggers in the most peculiar places but I like to think I helped push them back, even though it was just a bit, and only temporarily.

Editors like me are typically Republicans and we all browse Sup Forums. All of us.

You're fucking welcome and don't blame us, we don't write the shit, we just chop it up and hope for the best.

They have their dirty hands on science books now and that has me worried.

strange how they don't refer to it as "alleged Russian hacking"

I wonder why...

This is the thing that makes me the most sick to my stomach about the DNC.
They have no explanation for their corruption and lies.
They have no excuse for their corruption and lies.
Their only defense is YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAUGHT US.

>I WOULD HAVE GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WASNT FOR YOU MEDDLING RUSSIANS

makes me want to vomit

Thank you for at least providing something. I had never seen that before and will continue to look into it.

Though that does not nearly support that 4.5 million illegal votes claim the original guy was touting. I just wanted to know where he pulled that number out of his ass.

Who cares if it cost her votes? It is her own fault

Why not kill them?

What were their yiddish influenced lies? How big were they?

Already plotting the escape hatch for when the pedo shit drops

dont forget to sage

>I'm not saying people should be rejecting him as president
Sure you aren't, concern troll

>Why won't they piss off and accept the win?

N-NO I'M SERIOUS OFFICER, I'M TELLING YOU IT WAS SOME PUERTO RICAN GUY

They've dug in too deep, they're only option is to triple-down at this point.

If she had more than 3 million votes and still lost, how much would she have gotten if she won?

>get busted for having 14 petabytes of cp on a nasa super computer
>OY VEY GOY- I MEAN GUY, THE RUSSIANS DID IT

ruh oh the dem talking point is about to be blown to smithereens. better find a squirrel quick.

oy gevalt
send it to drudge

>get busted for having 14 petabytes of cp on a nasa super computer

More like 14 pedo bites amirite?

fake news

fake news

>Senate Intelligence Committee
>Senate
>Intelligence

Okay guys let me tell you how this is going to work. A half dozen congressional representatives will call a series of witnesses from the FBI, CIA, and other alphabet agencies that become relevant to the inquest.

All they're going to get is what their only means of investigation have discovered. They only know what the alphabet agencies know and nothing more. This is nothing but a formalized hearing to put this bullshit to bed once and for all.

Because wikileaks.org is obviously on to fucking something.

They are on damage control right now. I'm betting the Clinton's might be the tip of the iceberg and this landscape of dirty fucking sneaky dealing and jewry is as documented as it runs deep.

Democrats are scare that Trump will get along with putin where Obama failed. Which will result in Obama looking more of a failure & Mccain & ms. Lindsey like senile old relics.

Oh boy! Here we go!

Only the winners get to write history

why do they always pick shit pics of putin?

if we got more Putin and Puppy pics then people would quit shitting their pants

I bet Putin's master plan is using a dog to intimidate Trump because of his germaphobia.