You obese pasty white acne ridden neckbeards can fantasize about election night memories all you want

You obese pasty white acne ridden neckbeards can fantasize about election night memories all you want.

But when Cory Booker kicks the orange buffoon out of office, you won't be able to relive the 'best day' in your sorry life ever again, because when Obama's destiny is finally fulfilled you'll have nothing to look back to but painful memories of how your last backlash against progress failed miserably.

And it will sting!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BEAB9aXXcwU
insideschools.org/component/schools/school/1099
youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E
youtube.com/watch?v=E2Hn-uteSUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed. These shitlords are going to neck themselves in four years

Weak bait is weak. And suck it up we won, you lost and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Sucks to suck.

>obama lite
>winning the rust belt back
ahahahahahaha

>Cory Booker
lol, yeah, the gay vegan from New Jersey is going to go against Trump. Might actually see a legit piss story come out of that one.

Who?

There are quite a few things we can do about it, shitlord.

We can start by taking the House and Senate in 2018. tRump might even be impeached before 2020, after which Pence gets trounced by a Booker/Gillibrand ticket.

Obama won Pennsylvanai and Michagan and the others. This country is just a whole lot more sexist than it is racist

Another shill being butthurt, your tears are delicious :^)

Awwwwww! Is the widdle whitey insecure about his masculinity (or lack thereof)?

this is the most retarded post I've seen all day... Conservatives have the house, senate and presidency, and you want us to focus and be worried about some degenerate assclown named cory booker? HAHAHA

Jan 20. Get ready OP you greasy faggot.

>samefagging
the fact that you have to reply to your own post in order to pretend like others support your bullshit just goes to show you don't believe it yourself.
you're a failure at trolling, and a failure in general
get necked, faggot
>saged and hidden

>IDs

Anyway that's never going to happen

Shhhhhh no dreams, only sleep now. Your toxic leftist ideology is never coming back. You can piss and moan about it, but guess what, The Don is headed to the white house. Suck it commie.

go fuck yourself

all the thinking people are on my side

What is samefagging? Last i checked this website was ANONYMOUS so how could you even know?

If by 'thinking people' you mean women's studies circle jerk, then you are precisely correct.

If you mean anything other than that, you should get out more.

It's embarrassing the left needs to use token minorities to push for their terrible policies.

And all the gun owners are on my side. Checkmate liberal scum. The best part of 2017 is going to be watching how butthurt you delusional faggots are. Stay mad. I eat that shit.

Thats where your wrong faggot.

>not understanding ID's
kek

>doesn't even know what samefagging is
I'll indulge your larp, 0/10 though

See this is your problem. You come to a board that you don't know, you don't like, and that doesn't want your faggotry here.
I'll bet you're white too. What makes you so self-loathing?

>You obese pasty white acne ridden neckbeards
You think calling people ugly is offensive because you don't like yourself and it would offend you.

>What is samefagging?
We have ids OP.

This is either shitty b8 and/or you're an idiot.

ha, you guessed right. I'm a white dude myself. this girl i'm crushing on showed me this website, told me how disturbed she was. So I did this thread to maker her feel better.

ID's?

You people are the reason why PoC don't feel safe in this country anymore

wtf my record is corrected now

The only people who should be afraid are marxist shitheads like yourself. Want a ride in my helicopter, cuck?

Too white and too male to be democratic candidate, try again op.

I don't see what helicopters have to do with all this??

What do you mean? he's clearly black?!

>I'm a white dude myself
Of course you are.
>this girl i'm crushing on showed me this website
>I did this thread to maker her feel better.
If you're not a larper, you're a loser, and while you kiss her on the forehead goodnight I'll fuck her in the mouth (and she'll like me more.)

Why do you think people are so weak they need you to make them feel better or fix their problems? Who the fuck are you? Would you really want someone richer and more powerful feeling sorry for your pathetic ass all the time, trying to fix your life?

>I don't see what helicopters have to do with all this??
LARP confirmed
get necked, shill
>saged and hidden

Not black enough, nigger.

It means the cure for communism is taking you up in a helicopter and throwing you out. Old school communist removal.

1. I don't even know what a larper is

2. you're a rapey piece of shit

3. I like to stand up for the less privileged

I'll make you a deal.
If you tell me what this image means, I'll tell you anything you want to know about the website, no bitch talking.

it reminds me of the hulk lol

thats about it

youtu.be/BEAB9aXXcwU

Fuck off faggot

You've never felt rapey? You must suck in bed, faggot

>3. I like to stand up for the less privileged
Because they can't stand up for themselves? So you teach them to rely on you instead of empowering them to fix their own lives. You're robbing them of agency. They'll never become truly self-actualized because you coddle them.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You really are a newfag.
How adorable.

he's fucked when trump classifies the muslim brotherhood as a terrorist organization

You sir are a gentleman, a scholar, and most certainly my nigga.

Ok so I'm only 18 and still in high school and honestly you guys are a bit mysterious...so I guess I'll see myself out?

I don't want any trouble like my school getting hacked or something lol

Yeah, that's all I need -- to spend 8 years being scolded by a quasi-ethnic halfbreed union agitator in a condescending voice, while whiny faggots and losers cheer him on for SocialJustice(TM) points. While some preachy "black" guy moans on and on about fuck all, and not really doing anything as President unless some criminals need their reputation defended.

AGAIN.

watch out for the hacker called Sup Forums

I just registered to dem, i voted for trump out of spite. But now I see,so I'm a democrat now and will vote for Cory if he runs

real recognizes real
you'll be back
remember: you're here forever

Come back some other time.
Sup Forums ain't just about politics. We have a wide array of subjects to talk about from video games, to animals, to cars to cartoons and so on.
You might find a new home here.

>But when Cory Booker kicks the orange buffoon out of office
Cory Booker is an empty suit. He relies on the same straw man arguments, lies, and affectations as Obama, but he's a far less inspiring speaker.

isn't that the name of this website?? or is it named after some guy nicknamed Sup Forums lol?

insideschools.org/component/schools/school/1099

just so you know...this is where I go. Francis Lewis HS. I thought you guys probably were able to find out already, so I decided I'd just remind you that NYC schools have good security

is it true you guys inspired most school shootings in the country??

Implying Dems will win for next 15 - 20 years

>I don't see what helicopters have to do with all this??

No, you should stick around... or else.

There's still *sooooo* much that we still need to discuss with you. You said you're doing this for a girl, right? Have you ever heard anyone talk about the red pill?

By the way, that girl is retarded and doesn't understand ironic racism/sexism/homophobia; that's how we keep the normies like you guys away from here.

Fuck you cunt, there is no way we are going to have another commie racist for prez

No theyre all done by proxy hitmen hired by Sup Forums, which is the name of this website. Its to honor his exploits.

And btw, newbies like you dont know this, but this thread is filled with elite hackers thats why they say stuff about IDs because you dont understand how to look into depth of the hacking mainframe. Seems like you pissed off a bunch of wrong people here kid. Watch your back.

honestly I'm pretty new to all of this politics stuff. I have an older brother who likes social justice a lot, which is hwere I learn most of this from

8 years

>You people are the reason why PoC don't feel safe in this country anymore
I'm a nigger myself and I feel safe because I FOLLOW THE LAW, MIND MY OWN BUSINESS AND TRY TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY IN SOME WAY, a rare trait among the shitskin population

ok honestly i'm pretty scared lol...i thought it was just guys who went crazy like that Adam Lanza dude?

also I just noticed the IDs just now. wow

shhh don't tell them

Trump will make everyone sick of conservatives faster than Obama made you hate lefties.already happening, so start crying now

Honestly, social justice is dying a slow, horrible death because a small minority of advocates have taken it too far. Leading feminists don't understand that there's such thing as female privilege in systems like the courts of law. Females get lighter sentences (yet live longer lifes) and get custody of their children more often than men.

Then there's people who are using social justice as an excuse for being hateful or violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E

That's why it's starting to become more mainstream to push back against social justice (see compilations like this getting >1 million views).

youtube.com/watch?v=E2Hn-uteSUk

Stop replying to bait.

wow, my brother goes to rallies like in that first video

he was the person who recommended I research how to become a feminist ally, because it helps with women and will be good for me when I get to college next year

There is no help for you with women. Do everyone here a favor and kys.

His dick must be yuuuge

I wanna see him kicking out Donald and then bang both Ivanka and Jared at the same time.

All you have to do to meet girls is to talk to them, go to parties, events, and hang out with groups.

Protip: sitting next to a hot one on the first day of every class, introducing yourself, and having a conversation with one is a great way to get a bunch of hot female friends, some of who will probably have sex with you (because it is college after all).

If you care about their feelings (or don't care about their feelings and pretend like I started doing by the end of college), smoke weed with them, drink with them (you need to be drunk, too, or it's rapey), and you'll get laid. Guaranteed, kid.

You don't have to compromise your identity as a man to get girls to like you. In fact, compromising your identity at all for a interpersonal relationship is toxic. There are still ways that men are discriminated against, especially white men nowadays because it's suddenly acceptable to be racist and sexist to us. Stand up for yourself as a person and equality, not social justice.

never thought about it that way before, but wow...sounds simple

We can start by taking the house and senate in 2018
Actually no, you can't, because the seats up for reelection are mostly Democrats. If you won every single one we'd still control the House and the Senate. In reality you will probably lose both even harder.

And in 2020, you won't be beating anyone because nationwide Federal Voter ID will have obliterated your army of illegals.

Pretty good thread

>This country is just a whole lot more sexist than it is racist

Who's more focused on race? The people that didn't mention Obama's race when citing his incompetence and the many reasons they hate him? Or the people who voted for a man because he is black?

You can only do a trick

>OMG first ____ president ever!!!

>this thread is still alive
I still think you're a larper, but an amusing one
your older brother is a lost cause
3rd wave feminism is a cancer

I'm guessing your relationship with your father isn't very good.

we're raised by a single mom

for fuck's sake
I can't take the larp anymore
>saged and hidden

That explains a lot.

America will never elect another nigger.

Say it with me

President Homer Simpson

>inb4 300 replies