So I saw the new Assassins Creed movie today. Can someone enlighten me on the history/story of the Templars...

So I saw the new Assassins Creed movie today. Can someone enlighten me on the history/story of the Templars? If I understood this right, the Templars are Christians trying to remove kebab? Are the Assassins kebabs?

Enlighten a noob.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW0F49McOy0
youtube.com/watch?v=obxqwN5vF3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AlLvI9v-o8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, the Assassins were an Arabian group that opposed the Templars.

Now obviously they weren't the kinds of Assassins that did back flips off of tall buildings into stacks of hay. But an Assassin's Creed did actually exists.

It actually existed? How did they go about killing their targets? That's so cool. Any thing goes kinda thing?

I don't know it any of its accurate, but Bill Cooper was the guy who predicted 911 since a jerkoff CNN reporter was able to find bin laden but not the most well funded intelligence apparatus in the history of the world so I like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW0F49McOy0

youtube.com/watch?v=obxqwN5vF3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=AlLvI9v-o8c

>youtube.com/watch?v=lW0F49McOy0
Can I get a TL;DR of these vids, im sipping gin and listening to music as of now bro

You should read about Hassan-i Sabbah, he's the guy who founded the Assassin's guild.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

Nice. Were the templars really the bad guys then? I guess they were fucking up someone elses land right?

The fuck happened to the Templars OR the Assassins?

You would think two apposing groups could unite against a common enemy (I.E. The jew) or at least would be aware that puppeteers in line with that shitty death-cult, are behind the shadows pulling the strings of both groups to fight one another, if they even exist anymore at all.

It could be seen that way. But really, in a war there is no good or bad guys. It all depends on who's side your on.

The Assassin's were Shia Muslims, and in Islam they're generally regarded as the bad/wrong part of Islam.

>the Templars are Christians trying to remove kebab? Are the Assassins kebabs?

Pretty much. I only played the games but what I got from it is that the Assassins are pretty much a swarthy bunch of anarcho-communists while the Templars are an elitist force that desires order above all else.

E.g., AC Syndicate plays in industrial revolution era Britain and has a fucking Poo in Loo as leader of London's local Assassins Guild and portrays Karl Marx in a positive light.

AC Rogue is nice though, you play as a former Assassin who turned to the Templars (Assassins have niggers in leadership roles - in fucking colonial America - while the Templars are pretty much all whites as far as I've seen). It's also made by Bulgars which is probably why it isn't as pozzed as all of the other games.

Keep in mind though that while the series is drenched in pseudo historical truth and esotericism, very little of it runs parallel with historical record.

>in a war there is no good or bad guys. It all depends on who's side your on.

That is woke as fuck

House of hashashin = degenerate faggot pakis.

Got high on hashish and went killing people?

Nigger Tier.

Next.

>the new Assassins Creed movie
Kek. What is this shit?

I am so out of touch these days.

>pakis

Hassan-i Sabbah and the Assassin's were Persian, user.

As far as I understand, the Knights Templar were originally set up to protect Christians that were making a pilgrimage to the holy land. They gained a lot of influence by essentially inventing banking as we know it, offering pilgrims documents in exchange for their possessions that could then be traded with other members of the Knights Templar further along the pilgrimage.

assassins want complete freedom
templars want complete order

both have gone way too far in either direction.

I watched it too. It's pure anti-christian propaganda. The Spaniards who fight the arabs are the bad goys. Not to mention it had almost nothing to do with the actual video games.

When the Crusades happened (and the Templars were formed) it was the Muslims (Assassins) who overran the Holy land/Middle East and not the Jews. Thinking that Muslims are historically opposed to Jews is also not true, pretty much every invading Muslim army had help from Jews (look at the conquest of Spain, or even the migrant invasion today for example). I don't want to offend you but thinking that an alliance with Muslims against the Jews is feasible or even beneficial to us is asinine. I'll also say that I once used to believe this shit too, most people who are against Kikery go through this phase.

The assassin's were actually shias who primarily wanted to kill powerful Sunni leaders

why the pope look like hes about to drop holiest bars of 2017

The Templars were just a militarized order that ended up becoming mostly engineers and businessmen while retaining a core made of the best troops available at the time.
They were pretty based. It was a paneuropean order though it was mostly made of Frenchmen. At some point they became too powerful and some sneaky faggot that somehow managed to get on the throne of France killed the top officiers of the order on fake charges of idolatry. Templars were hardcore in orthodoxy, of course it was pure bullshit but at the time there was no Assange.
While in theory named after the Temple, only a minority of their operations was ever in the Holy Land.

assassins existed before christianity or islam was even a thing.

assasins most of the time are atheists.

templars too but use religion as a tool.

>banking as we know it
Templars were rigorous merchants but they were running some serious and honest financial business.
It was left to the likes of (((Rothschild))) and (((Warburg))) and (((Kuhn))) and (((Loeb))) and Morgan to invent our system of banking based on pilling up reserves upon fake reserves of fiat money and using monetary policy for political gain.

Lots of HXC gamers hate it but I found it rather entertaining heh, check it!

The Templars were disbanded after internal shenanigans in French politics in the early 14th century.
The Assassins were actually protected by the Crusaders and disappeared over time after Turkish takeover. They were simply the militarized branch of the Ismaelites, a peculiar branch of Shia islam (but not even duodeciman islam like in Iran and 90% of Shia islam).
There are still some Ismaelites around in old crusader lands.