Why couldn't Japan keep any of this?

Pic related of course.
>Why couldn't Japan keep any of its conquered possessions after WWII?
Also this:
strawpoll.me/12101746

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzHMytrf6F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because stalin and because usa wanted to control Japan

is so sad :(

Had Japan attacked oil-rich Indies directly, rather than attacking Pearl Harbor in an attempted "knock-out" blow to prevent retaliation, it could have:
1): Seized Dutch Indies
2) Drawn America into a highly unpopular war and destroyed the fleet with superior tactics (night-time training only for the Japanese Navy) and the best-trained pilots in the world

It would have either won, with little repercussion (because it's expansion would have been justified and Americans were anti-war at that point), or it would have kept its territories in a truce/treaty.
3)

Daily reminder to liberate the Fatherland:

>Thailand
>red
Shit map

Because they believed in "might makes right". And the USA was more mighty and we decided they didn't get any. The weak should fear the strong

Because they lost.

Also it was stupid to try to occupy Mainland China. It could have kept Chiang Kai Shek is a puppet cuck leader, gradually building up a university system and trade based in Yen and Japanese.

By controlling the coastal cities and commerce, the interior would have eventually complied, all with the nominal rule of Nationalist Chiang-kai Shek.

There are a few cases where you really are dealing with comic book simplicity. The incompetence of the Japanese leadership in WWII cannot be exagerated. They did everything wrong, as spectacularly as possible.

Is it possible that pearl harbor was a false flag?

This, Thais were never conquered by Japs, they were quiet allies like Spain who pretty much got off Scot free after the war.

Some say the Americans knew it was coming, that the Japanese had signaled their intent.

Pearl Harbor was a mistake.

Yes, definitely a false flag
The US cracked the codes way before the war started. Also the CVs not being resent at the time of the attack was pure (((coincidence))) am I right?

Imagine what the world would be like with a larger Japan.

would be so kawaii desu senpai :3 :3 OwO

it would also be 30% muslim senpai
dropping SEA was for the better

Doubt it. They ravaged Korea and set up Shinto pretty quickly. They would probably have done the same for Hindu as well as Muslim.

>get attacked
>i-it's false flag guise

If the USN knew the japs were coming why wouldn't they send a good portion of of their home fleet and destroy the inferior jap force, ending the war before it even began? There's no benefit to not attacking, the public support will be there regardless.

Because the Americans would be insanely mad if one of their land gets directly attacked, Roosevelt knew this. Reminder that the majority of US citizens did not want to get involved in a war. Only a major attack like Pearl Harbor would have convinced the public to go to war.
Also, a false flag is not only about the country attacking itself.

Japs have no reason to have warships in the fucking Atlantic. Also wouldn't having the base at high alert ready to sally out to destroy the jap force be much more prudent? The initial jap attacking forces would be at a massive disadvantage against a prepared foe.

Fuck off weeb, we won the war which means we controlled the outcome of that countries future.

Dreams stay dreams sadly. Asia would be fare better off with Japan as dominant nation.

So when some big guy walks up to you and smacks your girlfriend on the ass, what are you gonna say? Might makes right?

>swap brown muslims beheading non muslims to yellow pagans beheading non japs

wow big improvement there achmed

Because they treated the inhabitants of their conquered territories like shit, we had the blacks and boongs volunteering to fight with us.

fuck off nigger.

Can you be more cucked?

>Japs have no reason to have warships in the fucking Atlantic
What are drills?
>Also wouldn't having the base at high alert ready to sally out to destroy the jap force be much more prudent? The initial jap attacking forces would be at a massive disadvantage against a prepared foe.
The US was not mobilised at that time. Also, the psychological effect of experiencing an "unsuspected" direct attack is far greater than just merely having a battle. More homefront morale = better motivation for war.

Singapore would not be a shithole

because of you the US. in the first place, without the US, we didn't have to start that shit.

>Because they treated the inhabitants of their conquered territories like shit
What's this then eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=bzHMytrf6F8
Why are the natives of Rabaul (a former Japanese base in Papa New Guinea) singing Japanese military songs of the era?

amazing how hard life gets when burgers drop two nukes on your industrial cities
>still amazed they didn't just nuke tokyo first thing

They was fucking dumb to attack the US because of oil sactions. Should have capitulated and solved the oil problem diplomatically.

It's not like we give a shit about China, it's just them fucking with Anglosphere that caused frictions.

muh 9/11
imagine if the city you lived in got nuked
yeah, just war, no war crime at all.

fuck off nigger.

It wasn't the Jews.

The US still needed the emperor at the time to make the Japs surrender. Leaving the government in ashes would have caused total chaos and no chance of surrender.

guess what faggot, we killed the nips until they gave up which means we Americanized your shit island.

yes, because an invasion of mainland japan would have been a superior choice.

Hahaha
They expanded Islam while suppressed everyone else (chinks/ poos/ jingle people/ abos) in malaysia & indonesia
What are you smoking man

of course, fairly certain you fight military and not kill children.

Hope you get nuked.

Shutup

If you can't invade and aren't willing to, then you make peace offers.

Yeah, because they were getting killed off you nazi fuck.

/thread just a weeaboo/honaru aryeein/Pale shitskin appreciation thread. Go home Wehraboos

japan is SUPERIOR gook.

You don't need to mobilise the navy, ships needed to have crew on them.. the fleet at pearl harbor (with carriers) was more than capable of taking on the japs. Imagine the headlines if the jap attack was thwarted and half their fleet destroyed in the process. It'll be midway before the war even started and the Americans would enjoy naval supremacy for the rest of the war.

What would you say if Germany never actually lost and they reconquer Europe and North America in their hour of need with advanced tech?

T-thanks for this based nippon!! Surely we can't do better than this!

Because the United States was gung hi about dismantling colonialism and freeing the peoples of the world.

All empires were quickly dismantled after the war, with a few hold outs lingering.

Now, it sounded great rhetorically... But ultimately proved to be unwise to destroy the Imperial structure as quickly as they did.

Destroying Imperialism was the gender neutral bathroom issue of America at the time.

Got two big reasons right here

Japan would have done a much better job administering a lot of those countries

Look at the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, North Korea, China etc. and tell me with a straight face that they wouldn't be better under Japanese rule

absolutely

yes, terrorist holocaust bomb 1 and terrorist holocaust bomb 2.

Would you allow any chances of other empires existing and rivaling you? US already had its hands busy with USSR.

pinoys and coreans would be better under Americans. Malaysia would be exploited for its rubber and left alone after it became next to worthless (japs loved brown people) China is surely doing better without japs, they're a fucking world power now. Thais would be left alone, they were never Japanese subjects. I can't say I know much about how japs treated myanmar however.

They would not have been better under Japanese rule.

because they had to fight the anzacs to keep it

Kinda wish japan conquered australia while they were at it.

Over in the best timeline where the US didn't join WWI the East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere is a valued ally in the global anti-communist alliance.

Japan were a menace to the free world(USA, CANADA, ETC free country). They were member of the axis(SUper racist like Trump). They were too much religion, they think the King of japan was a god.

kek

Why didn't americans nuclear bomb more of yellow niggers?

Shut up Shlomo!

Perhaps
But like you would ever allow that

Hint: Trump's tariffs on China is not an original concept

In theory, yes... In practice, they were brutal militaristic occupiers. It's been argued that, had Japan not intervened, the nations under Imperial occupation would never have been liberated.

But if Japan wasn't defeated, they would have traded relatively benign European rulers for an aggressive military regime with a track record of extreme violence.

The outcome for the region was about as best as could have been expected.

And of course, the one overriding reason why Japan would never have been able to administer the region is because it was against the western interest.

Where are you really posting from?

kek north korea and china are both pure proud independent azn country that sends western imperialists shitting their pants. unlike that cuck korea and cuckpan.

>ships needed to have crew on them
Yes, to have crew on them you need shit loads of men which has to be brought from mobilized personnel. Battleships needed over 1000 men to have them be fully capable.
>Imagine the headlines if the jap attack was thwarted and half their fleet destroyed in the process. It'll be midway before the war even started and the Americans would enjoy naval supremacy for the rest of the war
Again, like I said, if the base is decimated, the citizens will be completely enraged and would heighten national unity and morale. Also, they couldn't prepare since being on full alert would = revealing to the Japanese that the codes were already broken.

I live in Koreatown and your people inspire many things in me... Revulsion, disappointment, frustration at their incompetence... But I wouldn't say fear is something that comes to mind when I see those people bumbling around town with their dumb haircuts and perpetually confused expressions.

It's like they're an entire race of autists wandering through life with their heads fully enveloped in their ass.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Hurr, why couldn't Germany keep all the territories she conquered during WWII?

Because they got fucking ass raped. Entire societies destroyed, empires dismantled, puppet states installed. I mean what kind of stupid fucking question?

>How come Jim didn't keep going to work after he was shot dead?

You are a special kind of fucking idiot. Did you even think about what it is you were asking? Holy shit.

That's where they had their yuge naval HQ, they must have had the logistical ability to not starve the locals to death.

because whitey cannot defeat the yellow man even if said yellow has a faulty ak and a no food for 5 days.

Say that in front of my face at bathurst station and see what happens 양놈

go retake the csat m8 and stop shitposting on Sup Forums

im already in a good college. college life in gookland is every easy.

And if my aunts had dicks they'd be my uncles. We can play the "what if" game all day, but it's less productive than masturbation.

>good college
>in korea
Pick one.
서울대면 모를까 ㅋ

Never mind, thought you were someone else lel. Yeah I heard it was pretty easy, just getting in was hard. I saw the csat and I wasn't really impressed, the questions just seemed obnoxious rather than hard.

Korea and China would have been violently repressed hellholes that would require a permanent military presence and in the case of Korea would be going forced Japanification. Both of them are far better not under Japanese rule. As for Southeast asia they had little to no time for implementing any harsh colonialist policies where they actually conquered shit so they're a wash.
Frankly I doubt they'd be much better, the Japanese preached the idea of being Liberators and creating a "Co-Prosperity" Sphere in theory but in practice they were just switching out the old colonial rulers for another.

>a few hundred

아니. 고려대 :^)

Because they didn't have a choice, unconditional surrender.

연세대 > 고려대
:^)
ㅇㅈ? ㅆㅇㅈ

>South Korean
>Shitposting about Vietnam

We should have let the Commies overrun your asses.

they got nuked and lost, negotiating captured territory wasn't exactly in the cards

so if Japs nuked NYC they would be justified because a land invasion would kill more?

> lose war
> 'why couldn't I keep territory?'

Are you kidding me?

you're responding to the korean who just said that North Korea and China are virtuous Asian nations, in other words, a commie

당장 삭제ㅎ. 우리 가족 다 고려대 출신임. :^(

If you didnt bend over to your hippie leftists whining about ending the war we were winning together then us gooks would have more respect for you desu.
Now let us gooks have nukes and we gooks will be your ally forever.
The only good china is subdued china

this

>A fucking leaf

The whole Vietnam fiasco was a bungled French fiasco, so it makes sense the North American version has no fucking clue what's going on.