What ameribros can hook me up with rare flavours of this?

What ameribros can hook me up with rare flavours of this?

>Caffeinated alcohol
>Fruit flavored alcohol

I remember when I was 16

Every scotbong fucking drinks dragonsoop

Also it's Friday so I'm being a degenerate and drinking my NED approved drinks and wearing NED approved attire bro

I haven't had MD 20/20 since I was 15. I'm guessing you're either not white or underage

What's the difference between a Ned and a chav?

> Caffeinated alcoholic drink
sounds fucking disgusting

What happened to hammering down some Redbull and then hitting the piss

>I remember when I was 16

When I was 16 it was two 200ml bottles of Skol in a 2-liter of store-brand Sprite.

>What ameribros can hook me up with rare flavours of this?

Rare flavours? Americans? What like Blackcurrant?

Blackcurrant; most Americans don't know what it taste like because their prison of a country made it illegal.

You don't want rare flavors of that. If we sent you red mad dog, you'd ask us the next day why your asshole is bleeding. If we sent you the blue one, you'd ask if out was possible to eat a surf, because you'd shit blue for two days.

Just huff some petrol, it's probably better for you.

Quite a bit I'd say

>American drinking habits
You sure you wanna go down this road to prove your manliness?

Mate we get red and blue over here, they are disgusting. Taste like window cleaner. I want the proper nigger watermelon flavour

>the true Scotsman arguement

Exactly. Scottish folk can drink like fuck and that is a fact

Have u tried it tho?

>4Loko knockoff
>MD 20/20
You have to be 18 to post here

Would help if I was under 18 lad. You don't realise that people into their 40s drink this shit

my local deli has around 10 flavors, all kinds of "rare" cans in there

its bad for you!
dont binge drink so severely

mad dog 20/20 is a guaranteed hang over

I can drink any hard liqour and wake up fine, but MD will do me in for the day

You should order some buckfast and experience that hangover x100000

So you can shit green? Seriously, I've never had a hangover like when I drank that garbage. Just buy watermelon cool aid and mix it with the cheapest vodka you can find 50/50
Should taste the same.

>its bad for you!
>dont binge drink so severely
I consume about 2 liters of vodka every week.
I half hope it someday kills me.

That is the only way to drink like a man.

I drink at least a pint of 80 - 100 proof whisky a day and can easily drink far more if I want to get really plastered. I've drank every single day for the past 4 years. Being an alcoholic isn't fun or something to be proud of.

yeh man 20/20 is ok
not a big dragon soup guy tho

>not bucky

stay pleb

Its illegal because its a ecological weapon in this country.

thats disgusting yet i believe you
did you vote yes by any chance?
drink some bucky for me for old times sake pls m8, ive been sober awhile now

Strawberry + lime is good tho desu
Of course that's what I usually for but I spiced it up a bit

I drink a handle of vodka in 4 days

Voted no man. Jut wanted to try this shit again and the shop was charging £8 for a bottle of tonic so nah

A store/gas station carrying MD 20/20 is one of the surest ways to tell you are in a nigger infested shithole.

>tastes like window cleaner
Yeah, that's the fucking point. Hobo wine isn't supposed to good, it isn't supposed to be tasty. It's cheap shit that homeless people, teenagers, and cheap assholes use to fuck themselves up. And you don't want watermelon for that, you want the real blue.

BLING
BLING

In Scotland, any shop serving MD 20/20 is a 100% indication that you are in a 99.9% white area

>You sure you wanna go down this road to prove your manliness?

In case you don't recall, the American people are essentially the product of all the hardest-drinking European races interbreeding for three hundred years.

Weird how over here the exact same flavour doesn't have the nigger bling bling shit on it

Nah, Mad Dog ain't that bad for it. What you really want to look out for is if the place is selling fucking Ripple. If a gas station has Mad Dog and Johnny Bootlegger together, you know you're in white trash central.

I remember when all mad dog flavors had 17% alcohol. Why did they tone it down so much?

BETTER NOT DROP A DRIP DRIP DRIP O THIS SIP SIP SIP!
CUZ IMMA NEED ALL THIS MAD DOG TO MAKE THIS HOWIE MANDEL LOOKIN BITCH PRETTY!

Because it's almost as bad as bucky

yeah, i drank some of the blue 20/20 about 18 months ago for similar reasons, shit is rank
8-10 quid a bottle is what tonic costs round here (south east/london) -- yanks would love that shit

Just buy the flavored Malt Liquor

>the hardest-drinking European races interbreeding for three hundred years.
And niggers. You forgot the niggers.

Agree man, much better with a bottle of tonic and something else to go along with it. But all these ridiculous flavours of MD are what I'm after

Niggers aren't American people. They're just obsolete farm equipment.

>something else to go along with it
such as