/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - AFFORDABLE CARE ACT STILL DEAD, DEMS BTFO EDITION

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
58pic2017.org/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CONFIRMATION HEARINGS
>Mike Pompeo (CIA Head) 1/12/17
youtu.be/qBVKGnI5cyk
>Gen. James Mattis (Sec. Def.) 1/12/17
youtu.be/8f2ROIPRWD0
>Ben Carson (HUD) 1/12/17
youtu.be/9ZfJH9Cidg8
>Elain Chao (Sec Trans) 1/11/17
youtu.be/wUt7ZO76fv8
>Rex Tillerson (Sec State) 1/11/17
youtu.be/bgXz8W9tHwo
>Sen. Jeff Sessions (AG) Day 2 1/11/17
youtu.be/wbJiYlGmAOQ
>Gen. John Kelly (Homeland Sec) 1/10/17
youtu.be/MpSRV74Kgr8
>Sen. Jeff Sessions (AG) Day 1 1/10/17
youtu.be/NRBnF11Kplk

APPEARANCES
>Trump Press Conference 1/11/17
youtu.be/UV27p_IGSAU
>Trump impromptu presser NYE @Mar-A-Lago 12/31/16
youtu.be/qaIMMMaWZwU
>Trump w/Don King @ Mar-A-Lago 12/28/16
youtu.be/OEMIxS44Xxk
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/US-officials-warn-Israel-on-transferring-information-to-Trump-White-House-478348
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_(Duchamp)
twitter.com/search?q="Steve Harvey"&src=tren
twitter.com/peterdobbie1/status/820056006898155520
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/820005290217271296
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello, I am an insider in the Trump campaign.

I just want to tell you guys that we appreciate everything that you've done this election and that the big guy knows everything.

God bless and God speed!

Hello Trumpanov scum.

AWOO

I'm not falling for this shit again, WWHS-kun.

Fuck hillary and fuck black people.

>US OFFICIALS WARN ISRAEL ON TRANSFERRING INFORMATION TO TRUMP WHITE HOUSE
jpost.com/Israel-News/US-officials-warn-Israel-on-transferring-information-to-Trump-White-House-478348

Based Clarke will save Chicago.

IVANKA HAS PEPPERONI NIPPLES

THERE I SAID IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks dahnald
WE

Xth post for putin

The right is rising and there nothing you can't do about it Commie scum. Your final days are here

Who was that Asian woman taking photos of Rex's notes?

He obviously didn't have top national security shit on there for a public hearing, but still...

John Miller strikes again!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Hook me up, faggot.

That is not accurate at all, Duchamp was the big blow to art. He dismantled a used urinal, signed it with a fake name and sold it for big money in 1917. Art became degenerate in the late 1800s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_(Duchamp)

I hope we can fix this in Trump's America.

Thanks John Miller

Why are Catholics sitting by while their Pope literally cucks their entire religion?

I didn't think it would be easy to just walk in and make so many groundbreaking statements about a religion that old and get away with it

So glad these fuckers will be out by the 20th. By the end of January, everyone who opposed Trump will have been purged.

So now that we know the spooks are waging war. What are the chances of Trump getting an attempt on his life or straight up JFK'd?

I'm currently sitting at 35%

Is it me, or is Trump a racist?

CIA is completely losing their minds, Trump needs tp purge these people

Catholicism is a special case because they literally believe that the Pope is infallible while speaking ex cathedra. It's basically sudo access to their beliefs.

Goodbye leftist scum

twitter.com/search?q="Steve Harvey"&src=tren
WARNING WARNING
SALT OVERLOAD
WARNING WARNING
SALT LEVELS REACHING CRITICAL MASS
WARNING

Trump is too smart for that to happen.

Yee
Wow im with her now.

Tell the madman he's welcome.

Link to one week till Trump inauguration twitter vote

twitter.com/peterdobbie1/status/820056006898155520

AWOOVEMENT!

Checked as well.

HARUMPF IS BLUMPF'D

Catholic establishment has become degenerate. They defend child rapists, whereas they would have been excommunicated for even suspicion in a slightly better state.

Golden Dawn! fuck yeah.

this is the best timeline

What are you going to about it? Are you going to cry? You're going cry aren't you?

Any good tv/streams on right now?

They've showed their hands. We'll know it was them no matter how they choose to do it.

>AFFORDABLE CARE ACT STILL DEAD, DEMS BTFO EDITION
Except its not....not even a lib here.

Not racist but biased.

Trump is intelligent, no doubt. However, the Bush family and the Clinton clan have obviously made their allegiance aware to the public. This is extremely risky.

Trump needs to create a Gestapo. Not even a meme.

It's fine. Only Jared can use them anyways. We'll just look now and then.

>Japan going to war for the first time since WWII

Would they be ready for it?

Hey Mr. Miller, remember to stay hydrated

And its gonna get even better.

>twitter.com/search?q="Steve Harvey"&src=tren

Here we go.

>(((guardian)))
>farrage pro putin

You sir, are fake news.

>The left says we're conspiracy theorists

He is being challenged.

Two black men, what will be D narrative against them now?

Dobbs is on
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/

Subverted from within.

lf get Minnesota will go red in 2020.

They're too cowardly for that, all they can do now is try to poison his presidency as much as possible. It's not gonna work though, remember when they tried to sway the electors by leaking some "Russian hacking" bullshit to WaPo a few days before their vote?

when will this be released by the intelligence community?

Please do.

Is that the same nigger on Miss Universe?

They really are losing it.

Do they really think Bibi and the Israelis don't know EXACTLY what is going on?

It makes them look unhinged.

He has extremely competent and loyal people who'd give their lives to protect him. And the guys from Sup Forums attending the inauguration who'd even tackle a guy with a nuke attached.
Of course, Nippon stronk!

What? It is the equivalent of a dead man walking.

Gracias familia

Is every black guy that talks to Trump a coon now?

How retarded are they? Do they forget that Netanyahu has really good relations with not only Trump, but Putin as well? Trump's victory is a win for all of them. This is getting embarrassing.

Trump is no doubt well aware. He grew up in the Kennedy Era and saw (((them))) try to take out Reagan with that one guy early on. He'll be ready.

Those are my boys! Got a legit party pin from them last year.

They'll call them Uncle Toms from now on.

think she browses Sup Forums?

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/820005290217271296

I wonder if slaves were this butthurt when Lincoln freed them.

They really dont know what to do.
Oh hell yeah

>2017
>Trump has just been inaugurated
>About to say first words as president
>He adjusts his tie and looks straight on into the audience
>"Obama, you're fired"
>Shortly after this Trump reveals that he's immortal and destroys the constitution
>Trump is emperor for the rest of time
>2025
>Emperor Trump has solved all of the US' problems
>Illegals are stuck behind the Great Trump Wall
>The Trumpen-SS keeps degenerates off the streets
>Nogs are enslaved again
>Trumpstapo sends all illegals that try to get past wall to Trumpentration Camps

According to racist dems, yes.

Since you guys were talking about art in the last bread what do you lot think of this? The moral of the story is if a monk wants to build a bell help him or he will behead you.
It'll happen soon, user.

She literally name dropped us before.

See

They're dumb and desperate, I think they just don't know what to do anymore.

They've been way too fucking sloppy to pull any serious shit at this point without being caught red handed

But of course...

>7
JUDGE!

Serious questions: if Trump actually does repeal the ACA, what happens next? Does it all become null and void? Do millions really lose their healthcare? Is there a replacement? Does anyone have relevant links where I could better inform myself?

drumpf

this thread is moving so fast nobody will know I voted for McCain

KISS ME

They're all house niggers and uncle toms now, apparently
Just goes to show that literally every accusation leftists and #NeverTrumpers have been making against Trump supporters is all projection.

sup guys

She's right. If the city niggers don't want Ben Trump can always send David and see how much they like that

25% OF THE BLACK VOTE IN 2020

>multicolored hair lesbian
/ptg/ btfo

GET OUT

here's your (you)

This is now two sources - the AP and David Ignatius - confirming the fact that Michael Flynn was in contact with the Russian Ambassador multiple times on the day Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats as punishment for hacking.

Sean Spicer has now acknowledged that the contact on Dec. 28 b/w Flynn and the Russian Ambassador did, in fact, take place. He claims that Flynn was arranging for a call to take place between Trump and Putin soon after the inauguration.

So we're supposed to believe that the incoming Director of the NSC Advisor is the person in the Trump transition who is tasked with arranging phone calls and scheduling matters for the President-Elect.

Finally, I'll note that the fact that this information leaked is evidence that the US government may be tracking Flynn's phone calls, most likely pursuant to a FISA warrant. The only other ways for this info to have come out is if somebody close to Flynn was in the room when the contact took place and leaked it, or if the Russian Ambassador is under U.S. surveillance (probably the other feasible scenario).

Just wanted to add the text of the Logan Act for everybody to review and be aware of. In a sane government where representatives cared more about country than party, this situation would, at the very least, trigger a serious Congressional investigation into whether the Logan Act was violated:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

It's a different time. We're too "woke" for them to pull it off now. The only reason they got away with JFK was because they controlled the entirety of the media establishment. They no longer have that shield. Everyone would know it was them.

Plus, Trump is bringing his own security people with him so it's not going to happen. What SHOULD happen, though, is Trump should completely disband the CIA.

It can be repealed without replacement, but that would cause 20 million voters to vote blue on midterms. So expect a replacement the same day

Why?

DEY NOT EXPERIENCED

THE FUCKIN UNCLE TOM COON ASS NIGGAS

What the fuck is Ryan's end game with blocking Trump on illegals and granting mass amnesty? Is he gonna go full retard and try to override a veto from Trump by teaming up with Dem congresspeople? Is this just another attack to fuck up Trump so the GOP can run a controlled establishment shill in 2020?

Japan's pretty much been chomping at the bit for Nanking 2.0 for ages

Is this kind of savagery even legal???

Who /dobbs/ here?

Fred Barnes just confirmed that Meryl Streep will never recover from Trump's schlonging.

marry me pls