Is whisky the ultimate redpill? Have you noticed how libs don't enjoy this musculine beverage

Is whisky the ultimate redpill? Have you noticed how libs don't enjoy this musculine beverage.

No. Sobriety is the ultimate redpill.

congratulations on being a decrepit alcoholic bum

Yes because all alcoholics are extremely successful retard

Fak news

whiskey or whisky?

I have a friend involved in the recycling business and from what I can tell bums are fairly left wing and they sure buy a shitton of whisky on welfare wednesday. More cheap vodka though.

Whiskey tastes like what you'd buy if you were too poor to afford a better liquor like rum or gin, except it costs the same instead of being cheaper like it should be.

this

No thats honey jack. Over here when its on special offer it costs the same as nail polish tier vodka. Normal price is generaly £25 special offer £15. It is so easy to drink that you can drink a pint glass of it in one go.

The both of you need to report to homofaggot central immediately.

>I choose to drink shitty, inferior alcohol to feel like a man

Whiskey gives me a nice clean buzz. Only alcohol I'll drink

Whiskey is the American spelling of Whisky, like Color is the American spelling of Colour

The truly based prefer rum.

Whiskey is degenerate and causes man boobs.

Alcohol is fucking terrible for you, man.

Just make sure you use it in moderation.

Dark rum is way too many empty calories. I'll drink white rum any day of the week.

this guy gets it. Being a pirate is the ultimate redpill.

Fuck off, sandniggers.

>Caring about your alcohol's caloric content

user, that isn't how drinking works. That is like worrying about the calories in cake, or pizza.

if you drink often enough that you have to factor in the calories in your alcohol, you probably should just stop drinking.

whisky in scotland and I think in ireland and Japan too

No alcohol is redpilled but id be lying if I said I din't enjoy whiskey and yes whiskey not that scottish swill

Golden rum is where it's at, matey.

That tastes like mud and dirt, trust me, I used to eat mud as a child.

Not being Have fun being a pleb the rest of your life

Whiskey is not awful...better than rum and gin both.

Bourbon is the king of course, simply due to complexity of flavor and texture. A lot of plebs don't get it but the cultured do.

>jack
You some sort of nog, mate? This is the patrician choice

>Samson the biggest badass of all time didn't drink, had long hair, and fucked all the woman he wanted while being a Judge for his people
>All three are condemned here

>gin
Nigger drink
>rum
Female drink

Southern men drink whiskey

i literally just took a shot before opening pol, i might just do another...

>Irish
>knowing about whisky

Next you'll be saying the pipes are Irish. Although writers tears is Breddy gud

No alcohol is degenerate.

Have fun needlessly stressing about insignificant calories then dying. Really there is better things to be considering daily.

>is X redpilled?

>drinking
>any kind of red pill
its blue pilled as fuck

Hard liquor and degeneracy go hand-in-hand.

>gin
>Nigger drink

Scotland = Whisky
Ireland = Whiskey

Different spelling comes from Gaelic translation.

good luck meeting women under any circumstances, ever

Coconut rum is a female drink. There are many manly high proof rums liquor pleb.

Jack Daniels is fucking terrible.

I drink 2 handles of Stoli per week. Where do I stand?

as if anyoen ever gave a fuck about htis at all

Drinking pic related right now. Pretty good shit.

>rum and gin
>better than whiskey, or even welfare whiskey
Holy faggot batman. Dark rums are barely tolerable, meanwhile clear rums taste like straight dogshit. A $10 bottle of Skol vodka tastes better than even $40 rum. Now Gin is something I am alright with but is commonly a mixer for faggot drinks. Come back to me when you have bought clear bottles of Rum, Gin, Whiskey, and Vodka and mixed them all straight for a true Long Island Ice Tea.

Beer=fun drunk
Liquor=angry black out and get in a fight drunk

I only drink liquor once or twice a year.

>Pirates
>Women
Light rum is to be mixed. We are talking dark rum here though.

Rum literally powered our navy to the greatest funding empire in history. Don't ask about the other two items

No stress only simple math, but knowing my fellow countryman I know that would be challenging for you.

ITS SPELLED WHISKY YOU POTATO REFUGEE

>what is a personality?

Bourbon is like an even shittier version of Whiskey.

Scotch is the closest thing that exists to a "good" whiskey and it still tastes like poor person drink.

heroin and what tea? cocoa?

fuck you dad, you backstabbed everyone you ever made a deal with and left two of your children to be eaten alive by niggers

fuc kyou

Coconut rum tastes like sunscreen and is an offensive affront to real rum.

I've made long island ice teas at home, actually kinda subpar desu.
IIRC I used havana club, haymans, wild turkey, russian standard, and then of course simple syrup and topped with coke.
Had a very weird mouth feel and not much depth desu.
Gin is fantastic though, favorite is easily tanquery no.10, though hendricks is up there, recently bought bulldog and it's not that great.

paypal me a drink m8s

>what is any potential situation in which one might display said personality that does not revolve around the consumption of alcohol

enjoy wifing some repenting whore at church cuck

I like bourbon but its often too sweet. Not disgustingly sweet like rum is though. Rum is shit and anyone who prefers it is a closet homosexual

Yes

Jameson gold label is infinitely better. I can appreciate Glenlivet's strong woody flavor, but a good aged whiskey beats a Scotch any day of the year.
>DUDE BRO THIS SCOTCH TOTES SMELLS LIKE OAK AND TASTES IT
Come on man.

Trash

Don't make me come in there, son.

Our naval tripod: rum, sodomy, and the lash

Its wild turkey

How dare you

No man I am talking no syrup and no coke. 25/25/25/25 mix of liquors.

Rum goes down smooth, Whiskey is actually abrasive to drink and coats your mouth with its shitty flavor, and bourbon is even worse.

When I drank a bottle of whiskey a day I was at the height of degeneracy desu.

Why is steel reserve the ideal drink for the redpilled man? Is it the crisp, refreshing taste? Or perhaps the affordable price which frees up more money for trading options? Perhaps both, drink steel reserve today.

>drinking whisky for the oak flavour

>Whiskey
>Posts Jack Daniels

Not a big fan of whiskey. I guess I'm a fag. I do like vodka, rum, gin, and cognac (Especially cognac so I guess I'm a nigger faggot). Shochu is alright too, but is kinda gay because it just tastes like cucumbers to me and is usually weak. Also tequila is spic tier trash. I had one shot of that and decided I didn't like it and wouldn't touch it again. A lot of whiskeys have that wood flavor that just makes me gag. Tastes like burnt tree wood to me and I don't have a good time trying to yoke it down. Bourbon whiskey is alright though. Ironically Evan Williams is one of my favorites, and it's fucking cheap as shit. I tend to stick to beer now because I like getting slowly more and more numb to how shitty life is as opposed to just going from zero to vomiting train wreck (I have no self control with liquor).

shut up faggot you got gooks hooked on heroin for FUCKING TEA LEAVES

power move dad but you have no shame, dont try to claim you have honour either

mabe if you wernt paki scum then we would have someone to look up to, instead we have a fucking french cuck trudeau thats burning this country to the ground

>Honey

The sugar is for girls user

add water like you're supposed too
also drink malt whisky because it's smoother

Its 35% watered down wild turkey with extra sugar when wild turkey ia already to sweet. Bitch drink. You shouod be drinking the 101

>expecting burgers to know shit about whisky

>whiskey
>posts whisky

It's a good flavor, I drink it straight from the bottle and still just as stiff as regular whiskey.

Whiskey is gross lad but if you like it, have fun with it.

Because you are a pussy and you drink pussy drinks

Not an argument.

>goes into jackdaniels thread
>says "expecting burgers to know shit about whisky"
>being htis fucking redundant