Will Germans vote for Merkel for 4th fucking time?

How Cucked you need to be to repeat same mistake 4th time? Seriously guys this is getting out of control.
Stop with that damn bitch Merkel she hates you,she hates everything you love and believe.She is Europe's Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9CdGVLxedw
youtube.com/watch?v=FplS6LpHetI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why doesnt germany just impose term limits

its the #1 reason dictators rise to power

don't speak for everyone and yes i vote her again, there is nothing such like a alternative!

Why would you vote for her? WTF will Merkel give to you?

yes and Poland will help her to win out guys will do the job done

i think you are right i should vote far left this people care for my probelsm

All it takes is one bullet.

Who gives a shit?

Yes, my family that lives there will. Why? I don't know.

Germany, chico. And everything in it.
t. cultural enricher detector

Well, fucking stop convince them otherwise! What is wrong with you people?

You're not german.

They don't. They call for the extermination of ethnic Germans and want to demolish everything Germany stands for.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9CdGVLxedw

i'm a german.

A good, hard fucking in the ass, something German's have been very fond of getting for most of their history.

>mfw all other actual parties are more leftie than Merkel
>mfw the AFD will never have a chance
>mfw the CDU is the only option to keep the libtards out

You're probably not german.

no we need retarded lefties completely btfo the country and redpill each one

or huge afd menace that makes them appease to us

yeah sure like that's gonna happen. Germany's fucked.

You are the kind of person who deflects reality and who is getting cucked by media and the establishment.

Germany cannot be saved

>leaf
>thinks he's less cucked than a german
>has an immigrant in charge of immigration
>faggotty PM is the spawn of Castro
>fucking Ontario is a SJW bleeding heart shithole

Go to Germany

>ywn be at a target rich environment like that with an M240B and multiple 400-round belts
Why even live, brahs?

>Muuuuuh there is no chance in saving Germany.
>Germany is lost.
>Someone please nuke us already.
This defeatism is what (((they))) want. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you. They fought on the fucking eastern front in WW2 which was hell on earth and they did not give up because things looked a bit bad. Germany is in a horrible situation but we can turn things. So either do fucking something to help bring the damn change we all dream about or fucking get off this board and don't bother us anymore with your iraqi military fighting spirit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FplS6LpHetI
This fucking video is for the likes of you. Go watch it and good night.

Is voting mandatory in Germany? Are there no write-in candidates? You may not realistically be able to stop her but you could at least choose not be complicit in re-electing her.

Is it true she was a East Germam commie?

Stop be this stupid. I like you. Don't make me think you're waste of yout ancestors.

>Son of God
> Performed miracles
> Promosed eternal life in kingdom of heaven
>Was very socially Conservative
>Promoted traditional values and was red pilled
>Did not backed down even after he was tortured
>Ultimate victim of organized Jewly.
>Even after death he resurected and walk again

Christianity first spread through Roman empire and soon become the most influencial part in Europe.It is the only way to go to heaven.
If some idiots have problem with ancestry of his mom,reminder her body was jused used to give birth to him,but she was virgin.

Historically Church was the mosr red-pilled and rejected all forms of liberalism,feminism, homosexuality, transvestites, open borders and has raised some of the greatest leaders and warriors in European history.

You have Red Pill and Blue Pill,you have Heaven or Hell it's you choice.

Yes there is picture of Merkel is Communist clotes.

You can only turn things if Merkel loses.If she wins God knows what she will do next and she will pawn the way for maybe even worst leftists in future.

>was

I fucking hate her. If she will be voted again I will go nuts. The german mentality is so damn broken it's unbelievable... voting for a dumb old hag. I'm so envious of russia...

I certainly hope that no Germans decide to assassinate Merkel.

They might feel like it would save their homeland and help all of Europe, but it would be very wrong.

>leaf talking shit about another country's leader
Easy on there m8.

Assasination sound like a good solution

>khe, khe

Dude just hack their election, I heard that is an easy way to swing elections

>sweating_merkel.jpg

This. Anyone know a Russian hacker?

I surely won't.

many germans are not very smart

>A Chancellor can have four consecutive terms in Germany

Jesus fucking Christ.

All the best Germans died in the war. What is left is cucks and immigrant waves of shit.

Fuck off muhammed

She will get in no doubt. No realistic scenario ends without her being the chancelor again.

Still not as cucked as "sure we can take a few million refugees" Germanistan. Genetics forever ruined because liberals are huge pussies and too numerous to stop politically, can you get any more cucked?

I'm not a German, but I'll shill for Frauke Petry if it means saving your cucked-ass continent.