what does pork taste like ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1CHQ6M0gzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like your mother's asshole OP.

breddy gud :D

like chicken

the best way to describe bacon is meat + candy

Have a bacon sandwich and find out you silly billy. Char sui is also very, very tasty.

Salty, chewy.

That depends entirely on the cut of the meat and how it's prepared.

Excellent

like human

great, that's why all people in the civilized parts of the world love it

Filth eats filth

Beef > chicken > pork
You're not missing out on anything.

No shit, that is why in the civilized world, we can relay on different food sources.
While noggs & co. have to be satisfied with shit food and hunger periods.

Very similar to Chinese bear paws -
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1CHQ6M0gzE
Pigs feet anyone???

Like humans.

salty

NO IT DOESN'T LIES EVERYWHERE OP DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH PORK REEEEEEEE

Fucking delicious probably worth going to Allah hell and Jew hell of such nonsense was real and not just a method for control the masses

Also i ask myself a question, did some of you tried horse meat ?

because that's by far the best meat

Like human flesh.

You should now.

porks actually not that great, bacon is pretty good

but extremely overrated

you're not missing out that much,

chicken is the best meat

prove me wrong
protip: you're a white devil

A bit like hippopotamus

Bacon is good but the rest of the pig is nothing special.

It's impossible to describe.

It depends how is it prepared.

Great like martyrdom for your tongue.

enjoy your filth

Very salty, bacon is very salty, crunchy, and burnt.

Better than beef, better than fish, better than chicken, and better than lamb.

Tastes like crocodile, or human meat but less sweet

bacon, ham, pork knuckle, pork belly

yummy yummy yummy

wet and salty. it's honestly pretty bad

Tastes better than a pedophile cult running your country that's for sure

This.

Beef has the most diversity of cuts, many cuts have the benefit of marbling, and ability to be cooked at varying levels of doneness.

Chicken is extremely versatile, and brined chicken breasts alone are bretty juicy.

Pork is sort of dull.

>or human meat
mexico, see this is why your country is so fucked up

Pork is great. Unfortunately a lot of commercial breeds of pork have been bred for things aside from flavor, so buying cheap pork can be really frustrating if you know what it ought to taste like. A best-quality pork chop can go head to head with any steak.

Also, the slow-cooking potential of pork is not to be understated. Many cultures have their own variation on slow-cooked pork and it's often one of the best foods in that culture. See: pulled pork, carnitas, proper bolegnese sauce, etc

It's not good. Not even kidding, it is one of the worst tasting meats there happens to be. I think there was a reason that like every religion in the world except Christianity banned it. Bacon is okay, just okay, but pork in general sucks.

>t. American Muslim who went through a let's eat bacon and drink vodka, i'm so rebellious, phase.

Like chewy rubber asshole

Like nothing else and it's best thing ever.
I would probably kill myself if I was not allowed to eat pork.

that's a good description. Stick to the tendies.

Just eat jamon crudo from Spain (raw ham? No idea how it's called in english).

And you'll change your mind. Literally Gods' food

y dont you try it or is it impossible to get in turkey?

import that shit if you have to.

eating pork is like putting something into your body that causes every cell in your body to orgasm simultaneously.

They don't tell muslims this and that's why they don't get to eat it.

It's so fucking good you can't imagine and soon you'll be on the corner sucking dick for bacon bits.

Jews don't eat swine or Muslims, or Hindus, or Buddhists and basically everyone, but Christians and other Pagans.

Pork is the poor man's meat, you're missing out on nothing, beef and chicken are superior anyway.

Pork isn't filth, pigs are actually very intelligent animals who have the unfortunate inability to sweat.

I would feel worse than I do for eating them if pork wasn't delicious.

Buddhists can eat pork. Vegetarianism is encouraged but not required.

The buddha died eating pork

When did Finland start taking in Jew and Muslims?

Freedom

>what does pork taste like ?

greasy and salty.

Like shit. That's because a pig's diet is mostly manure, and it's not digested all too well. Islam has it right in this case.

I saw this at a restaurant once. I can't believe people eat this.

Muslim lebanese doctor I know once said would muhammad had outlawed eating pork if he had bbq

I want to eat that burger

It's actually funny when you think about the reasons why Jews and Muslims can't eat pork.

They get their teachings from a time when it was impossible to make fires consistently hot enough to bake out all of the microbes. So they just wrote in their magic books that pork was harmful and those who ate it were going to die.

So naturally they still believe that 2000 years after it was written in their magic books. It would be like forming a cult that doesn't believe in boats because of the atrocious mortality rate of sailors in those days, and the descendants of those followers still being boatphobic two thousand years later.

Like heaven

I will never understand the fetish people have for eating burgers bigger than their heads.

The point of a burger is that it's a meat sandwich that you can fit between bread. What's the point if you have to squish it down to fit the first bite in your mouth?

A spiral ham is probably the single best non-premium cut on the market

Underrated

Not a big fan of it besides bacon. Beef is a million times tastier.

Tastes like human flesh

Honestly when I learned about that I was really creeped out and stopped eating pork for a while.

You should know that Pigs dont belong (and get Salmonela and swine aids) at the place where islam was created.
Now, how the fuck do you convince a bunch of goatfuckers to stop eating contaminated meat and stop dying to keep the numbers?
You tell them that God will hate you if you eat the contaminated meat.
It worked so far.
It tastes good, when prepared good.
I only eat pork if i have seen the pig, where and how it lived and how was it slaughtered.
Many butchers disregard the fact that when the animal dies in fear, slowly and suffering, the meat is packed with adrenaline, it gives out an iron taste.
My pigs are petted until they lay down and a large hammer puts them to sleep, they dont even get to squeak, no matter how big they are.
A knife opens the veins and all the blood is out.
No pain, no suffering, nothing.
And pigs belong and thrive in oak forests, eating acorns and whatever they dig up.
Giving them meat helps the diseases to erupt.
When i give them chicken soup leftovers, i always give them some ash after that, charcoal too. Cleans their teeth and sucks up all the toxins in their stomachs and they shit all the bad things out.
They run around in the forest and arent kept in 2 by 2 m areas, so there isnt too much fat on them, its mostly mussels, meat.
But then again, they need a lot of fat on them, to protect them from the elements.
White bacon to people that do hard manual labor is same as diesel fuel to trucks.
If you have a shred of doubt about islam, nibble on some pork. I recommend you try bacon first.

>manure

lolwut?
You are incredibly ignorant if you even slightly believe that

Yeah, but you get bacon with pork, so it evens out.

Imagine lamb, but less gamey, sort of sweet and salty.

Bacon is basically the candy of meat, very sweet and salty. There's a reason bacon milkshakes were a thing, the meat is actually verstaile as a candy without the fat. The fat can be very rich, and hard to take in more than nibbles with strips of bacon, forget eating it on a chop.

Speaking of chops, they're very versatile as a meat for seasoning, like chicken, but they dry out easily, and can be very dry if not cooked properly.

Ribs are sort of the consistency of Texas BBQ Beef Brisket, really flaky and juicy when done right. It's more of a downplayed taste, you're mostly there for the seasoning. It's a poor man's meat.

All in all, it's a good meat, it's haram because trichinosis plus bronze age cooking methods equal people got sick eating it from roundworms, and eating it at all required ruining the meat, hence the season affinity. Nowadays though pork is carefully checked for Trichinosis potential by all food regulatory agencies, and the last cases in the west were from mountain men eating cougar meat raw.

Give in, eat pork.

Hindus can't eat beef, moron.

fyi alawi muslims (Syria...) eat pork (and drink alcohol), just not in front of other muslims, out of respect.

I don't know, but he used a happy pepe to express rage.

Salted fart.

Tacos de Pastor are the tits

DOES THIS FACE LOOK HAPPY?