What is the most redpilled music genre and why is it power metal?

What is the most redpilled music genre and why is it power metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=_9h3jRaZyB4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
youtube.com/watch?v=T36ecRBgnwE
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ_dFOsR7Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot9LF7oWV0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
youtube.com/watch?v=6mRqF_F6IhY
youtube.com/watch?v=93fqlzu9pqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhop5VuLDIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=44XYEeD1A1U
youtube.com/watch?v=T_7Fhxumwt4
youtube.com/watch?v=38m1NXeQP4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl1rroJOZzw
youtube.com/watch?v=1s9Wmk_us3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oILeaRiLufY
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=SQrlPupbj-k
youtube.com/watch?v=0KFWfFiiIC4
youtube.com/watch?v=FZcpiT1A1rY
youtube.com/watch?v=HLR5k8jedyc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bplH5hCEXd4
youtube.com/watch?v=tTeXBTStek0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndl10rOpOu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_metal
youtube.com/watch?v=7dr-xcyLqC8
youtube.com/watch?v=1eJZGTedU6o
youtube.com/watch?v=qE1xsjZYoy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

metal is for fags that roleplay as 'manly'

come home white man

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA

youtube.com/watch?v=T36ecRBgnwE

>why is it power metal?
Because neckbeards like it.

Its European folk music. Power metal is very high up there when it doesn't have any bluesy solos though. Power metal bands pretty thoroughly deniggerized their form of rock music, probably completely unconsciously/through spirit. Honorable folk metal is somewhere between.

>deniggerized
It's still based off accent on two and four (snare drum in beats) which is what niggers brought into white music. European music had accents on one in the bar and basically no derivative of pop or rock music are based on that. Power metal has nothing to do with folk. It has classical melody elements, but the rhythm is made from turbo nigger beats.

It's Classical

You, and all other metalheads, are thoroughly full of shit.

Glam is the true redpill
Also
Sage

>and why is it power metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ_dFOsR7Yg

no post-1960's popular music subgenres qualify as "redpilled"

dig deeper kid

>The Darkness
>glam

Glam ended with the 80s.

viking metal
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot9LF7oWV0Y

>power metal

That's a weird way to say 80's metal and progressive metal...

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

youtube.com/watch?v=6mRqF_F6IhY

Synthwave
youtube.com/watch?v=93fqlzu9pqk

Classical music and metal is redpilled too

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhop5VuLDIQ
muh nigga
>you will never live a honest living as a fisherman, with the sea on yer lips and fish in yer belly

youtube.com/watch?v=44XYEeD1A1U

AC/DC is most redpilled. real drunken working class white shit.

I hope you don't mean that's all they brought to white music cause that's really wrong. Pentatonic scales and bluesy vocals styles are very present.
I didn't say power metal had anything to do with folk, although I did mention folk metal. Polka has similar accents to what you're talking about, though syndication on percussion is probably a lot more indicative of African influence than what you're talking about. European Classical music was "preceded by" European folk music.

>European folk
>'classical'
>any kind of metal
a guy told me in high school, and I knew what he thought before he said it, that it's the 'ultimate adult music. You don't come out of the womb and listen to it, you listen to easy stuff like everybody else does.' That thought process exemplifies what you're trying to avoid, being fucking infantile.

numbers confirm

Why do cringy neckbeards love metal so much? It's the trance of rock music. No matter how much it tries to be serious, it simply isn't a legitimate genre. It's the fat autist dressing in a three-piece suit and trilby, smoking a pipe, writing with a quill and ink pen, drinking cranberry juice out of a wine glass.

Also, non-traditional, non-European "folk" music is for tumblrinas and nu-males. Fuck that flannel beardy shit.

The type that buys a celtic collection and blasts it on the way to his technical college where he majors in history.

dummy that's like saying chess is as easy as checkers. If you can play metal it means you're really fucking good at your instrument.

Maybe for Boomers, but the drunken "working class" of today works retail or food service, and then posts communist memes on facebook, after they were told to quit being late, once.

Having to prove you can move your fingers fast is not worthwhile artistic motivation.

GG Allin, so redpilled he went full degenerate beyond anything this world has seen. Be Advised do not take the black pill and end up like GG.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_7Fhxumwt4

>falling for the sound wave jew

>steve vai
>not artistic
you obviously know nothing of which you speak, i think it's past your bedtime kid

Genre =/= musician.

There's lots of good technically skilled producers and so forth that ghost write for shitty pop stars, that doesn't make it a good genre.

Most metal fans are pretty left wing.

fag was comparing trance to metal, my point being there's literally no comparison to be made

pls no kek

Which is pointless when it comes to crafting decent songs.

Most metal bands have shit-tier songwriting.

There's a reason Zappa rejected him. He's technical, but ankle deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=38m1NXeQP4E

Kill The Children, Save The Food, is a fun song.

I just dislike how seriously the autistic fanbase and the genre as a whole, takes itself. Metal, I mean. Punk knows what it is, goth knows what it is, industrial knows what it is, (whatever)-wave takes itself cringily seriously, but metal still takes the prize for the katana of music.

truth has been spoken

>still caring about Steve Vai
It's way past your bedtime, you geezer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl1rroJOZzw

>posting any maiden post-80s besides Fear of the Dark
kys senpai

>steve vai
>autistic

Fixed that for you

wut? zappa gave him his first legit gig

Antmusic

youtube.com/watch?v=oILeaRiLufY

the trooper's pretty good though

I'm not sure why neckbeards like metal so much, but I think any good man should like some quality metal bands. It's basically distorted guitar riffs and cool solos. That should be appealing to anyone who isn't retarded.

This really is the red-pill of musical genres.

It requires extreme organization, everyone has to be practiced for years and years, it's respected and legitimate and it's distinctly European.

I'm more of a post-punk, darkwavefag, and really only like Arvo Part, but you have to recognize the objective superiority of classical music.

>only musicians my age are cool
ok nigger go back to your opiate addiction

Maiden doesn't have a bad album out there, though Virtual XI was pretty lackluster in terms of drums.

Also, if you honestly don't think The Book of Souls was good, you might be a faggot.

yeah so you'd think he'd be a Sup Forums choice

Steve vai probably has more talent in his pinky finger than your entire family does combined

The Book of Souls was way overlong and sounds like tired old man trying to recapture their glory days. Iron Maiden never fell off the cliff like Metallica, but they've pretty much only done mediocre albums after Fear of the Dark. Why waste your time when there's 7 high quality albums from the 80s?

Oh right, who was famous that he rejected? I get him and someone else confused (and believed it when I remembered his shit which was OK)

>stan rogers

holy shit jumpin' lard jesus me b'y, caught me right off my seat.

a song for both of you. A song about hard men in hard times doing what is necessary for their families, but also being explorers.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

The only reason metal is good is because ugly people are still allowed to perform it. Go look at all the other genres, no ugly people get to do it. It's all pretty girls and guys who can only sing with the help of ugly people who are good with computers.

Now metal fans, metal fans don't give a fuck. They don't care that the lead singer is a short, balding fatty, if he sings well, they're okay with him. They don't even care if they're far too old for however they're dressed. They don't give a fuck, the sound is good.

its math rock nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=SQrlPupbj-k

This is real working class over here.

No, dressing up as women is about as lefty as you can get ya drongo

>implying versailles isn't redpilled

shut your mouth you low test beta

youtube.com/watch?v=0KFWfFiiIC4

Talking Heads?

As someone who was a metalhead for years:

Metalheads are the most autistic music lovers. Watch them squabble over subtle differences and literally REEEEEEEEEE when someone doesn't appreciate their favourite band or sub-genre to the same degree that they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZcpiT1A1rY

>Why waste your time when there's 7 high quality albums from the 80s?

Because they have 9 other great albums.

Look, I love 80's metal, but I also love classical music, and thus love the progressive metal sound that Maiden uses.

I am willing to bet you don't really like classical music if the songs from The Book of Souls were "too long" for you.

Plus, lets be honest, you can only do so much with 80's metal because you turn to shit eventually. They were getting weird when they hit No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark. I don't even know wtf to classify those albums as.

Metallica had like 3 decent albums and then they became garbage. Megadeth had 1 excellent and maybe 1 good.

The difference is Maiden explored different genres, Metallica and Megadeth didn't. Also, don't forget Bruce was trained as an opera singer before he joined Maiden, it's not surprising that they went the route they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLR5k8jedyc&feature=youtu.be

>power metal
>posts thrash icon
try again

youtube.com/watch?v=bplH5hCEXd4

tuvan throat singing

>Because they have 9 other great albums.
No they don't. Their modern stuff is nowhere near the quality of their old material. I've never seen anyone seriously claim that.

>Maiden is progressive meme
No they fucking aren't. They were never progressive and writing long songs doesn't magically make you progressive.

>I am willing to bet you don't really like classical music
"Wrong."

The Book of Souls is too long because it has too few musical ideas in its runtime.

Fuck you. Brave New World and Dance of Death are fantastic

killer. translation?

youtube.com/watch?v=tTeXBTStek0
accept is redpilled

>It's all pretty girls
explain miley cyrus

you sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndl10rOpOu4

>power metal
Although its fun to listen to once in a while, its pretty autistic, with the whole wizards and dragon shit.

>le finnish kiske

youre welcome

steve vai does the firing so he's never been fired

"Holland is the hardest" is pretty much the message.

>No they fucking aren't. They were never progressive and writing long songs doesn't magically make you progressive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_metal
>Progressive metal (sometimes known as prog metal or technical metal) is a fusion genre melding heavy metal and progressive rock which combines the loud "aggression"[2] and amplified guitar-driven sound of the former with the more experimental, cerebral or "pseudo-classical" compositions of the latter.[2]

M8 they've been moving towards a progressive metal sound since Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

>The Book of Souls is too long because it has too few musical ideas in its runtime.

One of the reasons I am not a huge fan of Empire in the Clouds is because the music actually isn't consistent. It's like fucking 5 tracks in 1, it's kind of annoying.

>No they don't. Their modern stuff is nowhere near the quality of their old material. I've never seen anyone seriously claim that.

Tell me then, what new music from the past 10-15 years do you listen to? Or do you only listen to 1 or 2 albums from any given artist over and over again?

>They don't care that the lead singer is a short, balding fatty, if he sings well, they're okay with him.
>If he sings well

youtube.com/watch?v=7dr-xcyLqC8

I don't think so.

Fuck yeah Finnbro! Haven't listened to Helloween in so fucking long!

Finland has such great metal too dude..!

youtube.com/watch?v=1eJZGTedU6o

youtube.com/watch?v=qE1xsjZYoy0

Because of Dark Ambient

>Not romantic-era piano concertos

Horrible taste, all of you.

it's completely fucking gay and OP should feel like a manchild fuckboii for his shit taste.