Femanon here

Femanon here

Why won't Trump just admit Russia's the enemy and move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvms4sP7CLk
thebureauinvestigates.com/2016/07/01/obama-drone-casualty-numbers-fraction-recorded-bureau/
dailycaller.com/2016/12/10/flashback-democrats-mocked-romney-for-calling-russia-a-threat-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a jew

tits with timestamp or gtfo

You know the Jews hate Russia, right?

What makes Russia our enemy?

Fuck off, he's only 2% jewish

who the hell cares. that's the problem with liberals. Obama was a monster but he did it with a smile and you were fine with it.

>Russia's the enemy
Why again?

russia isn't the enemy, they're the only untouched white country

Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

Tits or get the fuck out

Russia is enemy of who? Globalists who hate Trump?

Shitllary was financed and given money from Islamic teocratic Saudi Arabi but no talk about that in (((CNN))) i see.

Pull out your tits and leave politics for the people with 17% larger brains than you.
(Men. In case you didn't get it)

because he wants pooty poo to come to his birthday party.

>dad bought a pony and everything

Post hormone pills faggot

>Femanon here

Tits or gtfo

>Femanon here
You know the rules.

>Tits or GTFO, with timestamp. No exceptions.

>the only untouched white country.

Thats clearly why they're the enemy.

How many breaking news alerts did CNN have about Saudi Arabia owning Hillary Clinton and boasting about it?

He did. He said something like
If Russians are the problem they will be dealth with.

Russia is only an enemy because Obama and his (((cohorts))) made them an enemy. There's plenty of room for diplomacy and mutually beneficial agreements.

You guys realize this is bait right?

>1 post by this ID
tits or gtfo
Why do faggots ask questions as if the answer is settled, and it's their opinion?

Oh god where do I start?

Maybe because they rigged the election? Or maybe because Putin murders innocent journalists? Or just maybe because he lent a hand in bombing and killing millions of people all to help Assad gain more power because it fits his specific political agenda?

this is a funny thread i bet it gets a lot of replies i liked that you added you are a femanon that was funny

>femanon here
>unrelated subject

Kys

The election can't be rigged, silly girl.

It's the liberal way.

Obama would never bomb civilians!

>Maybe because they rigged the election? Or maybe because Putin murders innocent journalists? Or just maybe because he lent a hand in bombing and killing millions of people all to help Assad gain more power because it fits his specific political agenda?
kek it is like you are summarizing USA.

>untouched
Not really. We have our own mini immigration crisis, because monkeys from the mini Middle East (Caucasus) keep invading our white mini Europe (Moscow)

>femanon here
>using the tits exploit to draw attention

then tits and time stamp or gtfo

Yes, lets have another nuclear power as an enemy in the upcoming world war...

So, basically for doing typical American stuff, innit?

Is this thread about Putin or the Clinton's?

>CNN still in denial and trying to delegitimize the president because they lost after shilling for hillary

>millions
> female shillectuals

post tits or btfo

anyone who replies to OP should an hero

I honestly think he just wants to be a special snowflake.

Clinton wanted war and Trump just had to do the opposite.

Putin makes the decisions in that relationship

Considering 90% of Israel is Russian, I highly doubt that

(you)

Oh my God are you really a female? That's some pretty terrible logic so you are filling the role quite well.

It's ok when America does it?

Tits or gtfo, cuckqueen

Friendly reminder. Meta-Shitposting is still Shitposting. Don't do it.

>femanon here

please kys

Obama only bombs terrorists

Which, btw, if you ever feel like thanking him for killing the #1 suspect of all time, you can do so now

Oh yeah and the Saudis are better?

TITS OR GTFO BACK IN THE KITCHEN, KEKQUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvms4sP7CLk

Why are they the enemy again? Because they want to send tanks in to take care of Radical Mudslimes? Sounds like a good plan to me, Russia has got the army for it.

Because he wants a bro. If you are a femanon you will never under stand that need.

>Femanon here
Fuck you. Making our relations with them worse than they already are, which is exactly what Hillary openly wanted to do, would have guaranteed nuclear winter. Trump wanting to mend relations rather than decimate them is a smart idea.

You Liberal feminists are a bunch of irredeemable bimbos. I don't think all women are such things, but fuck all of you. You have no doubt ruined society and I can only hope Trump at the very least bandages the wound.

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS BAIT

Obama has killed more civilians than Bush.

You can thanks drones for that.

thebureauinvestigates.com/2016/07/01/obama-drone-casualty-numbers-fraction-recorded-bureau/

Oh my god are you really a bigot? That's some pretty terrible logic so you are filling the role quite well.

so you'd rather ISIS take control of Syria. why? so they can build a pipeline through Syria to the EU. and why you might ask? to fuck Putin because Russia is a large supplier of energy to the EU.

so why should I be an enemy of Russia again?

>Femanon here
TITS OR GTFO

If only life was so simple femanon

>Maybe because they rigged the election?
Not even true, we've already done a recount and it's all fine

>Or maybe because Putin murders innocent journalists?
Like that Russian ambassador that got murdered in Turkey?

>Or just maybe because he lent a hand in bombing and killing millions of people all to help Assad gain more power because it fits his specific political agenda?
Is ISIS people? Even counting collateral damage your "millions" are complete bullshit. If you have a problem with secular muslims it's none of my business, but you can't be a bigot and ignore the hundreds of UAV strike collateral damage cases that our administration also did, or the multiple Doctors Without Borders hospitals that the US bombed by accident. War is like that, and I dislike it but neither side is right

Stop trying to have a discussion with us. You. Can't. Hang. With. Us.

Women are not as intelligent as men.

> conniving, lying, globalist kleptomaniacs

the russian way

Explain how my gender is making relations worse and then please tell me why it matters thanks

No they don't.

Terrorists also bomb themselves. You made it this far without tits or timestamp. Die you attention whore.

We noticed, tried to send them over the nortern border to us, but we sent them back. then you closed the border and sent them back, then we flew them back to Moscow instead. Pesky usbekis

all you leftist shills are the same, not a single original thought amongst you. you spew the same bullshit talking points over and over, thinking that if you spam them enough it makes them somehow more believable.

>Maybe because they rigged the election?
Again with this shit? Where's the fucking concrete evidence? Muh CIA is far from that before you start that up.

And remember when the other side claimed hacking and you laughed at them? You're all fucking hypocrites and it's obviously only hacking if it's against your own favor.

>Or maybe because Putin murders innocent journalists?
Even if that's so, Hillary murders anyone who betrays her or just fails her and makes it look like a suicide.

Is this the cunt from TheYuckTurds? If so fuck off, nobody needs you.

Thank you based Obama drones killing muslims.

I think that we should fight them. We should use ONLY female soldiers, and fund the war with taxes imposed ONLY on females. Still on board, cunt?

Identity politics and sweeping generalizations: congrats on creating the catalyst for the revival of white nationalism.

>femanon

6 gorillion (you)s

Assad needs to be TAKEN OUT. This is not debatable. Not only is he currently the most evil dictator alive (which he literally makes Saddam look like JFK) but he is just a literal form of organized terrorism. ISIS is bad, sure, but do not compare one terrorist organization with another.

Why are women such fucking sheep that believe anything the MSM tells them? Do you actually know yourself why Russia is suddenly a "enemy"?

Also, show your tits, you whore

>the upcoming world war
Not anymore :^)

Post tits or gtfo

>femanon here
Why was that important or relevant at all? You aren't the only one.

Critical thinking is tough guise!

and who are you to know more than the Intelligence community and the FBI?

I think we should just beat the shit out of females like we do to other males. I mean, they're constantly doing dumb shit and seeing how much shit they can get away with. Maybe they wouldn't try to get away with as much if we just got to beat the shit out of them once in a while like in the good old days.

Because that's what the globalists want, you dumbass pea brain.

Russia isn't the fucking enemy. The people who control the world are the enemy.

also Tits or GTFO

>This is not debatable.

Love this. The debate is over guise.

so you volunteer yourself first

perhaps you should stick to shitposting on pol

if the place you lived knew what you really are you would probably die

Russia has always been the enemy you communist cuck

2012 poster here

Why would Obama just admit Russia's the enemy and move on?

dailycaller.com/2016/12/10/flashback-democrats-mocked-romney-for-calling-russia-a-threat-video/

You're. An. Idiot.

Congrats on being dumb enough to fall for propaganda.

We intervened in Syria over the Assad government's opposition to a pipeline that Schillary tried to force through on behalf of a multinational corporation.

Tits and a timestamp or gtfo

pic related

HAHA religious minorities had it better under Assad than ISIS. Assad actually helped the US military with intel while fighting Al Qadea in Iraq.

I don't care what he does to his people, he doesn't bother us nor is he a threat to the United States. ISIS is, Al Qadea is, all those salafist fucks are.

so don't come here with bullshit talking points, they don't work

You need to commit suicide immediately. This is not debatable.

Where's your proof the Russian rigged the election? We have actual proof that Clinton rigged it against Bernie, for instance. So where's yours?

I apologize if my partisanship is exposing but you are aware there is heavy rightwing partisanship dwelling here in this website right? Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. But at the same time I'm aware that fighting with my passion that is being thrusted by my ideology will not solve this divide.

See at least I can be aware of my partisanship unlike you guys. You would NEVER admit to being biased.

Kek

Obviously you're retarded. I greentexted that because nobody gives a straight shit what your gender is. Hillary wanted a no fly zone over Syria which would have caused all kinds of shit to hit the fan, and Russia's arsenal puts ours to total shame. That you want war with Russia, just because GRRL POWER, it goes to show women are really not cut out for office. Look how cucked beyond repair Canada is. Hillary being the paragon of American feminism just before we all died from it would have no doubt been the greatest embarrassment in American history.

Tits and a timestamp or gtfo

How exactly did they rig the election? How did they do it?

If Assad is removed a power vacume will be created only benefiting ISIS

unless you want to have the US or Turey compltely take over Syria, the door is closed for doing that

create a new country of Kurdistan between Syria and Iraq would be the optimal solution