Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posting this bait pasta again

fuck off devide and conquer proxy shill

Stop dressing up in fur suits.
Stop having a scat fetish.
Stop worshiping false gods and idols.
Stop rebelling against God.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

>irregardless

Ameashits were the good gu-
>Stop dressing up in fur suits.
You first.
also
>being a crosscuck or a goatfucker

That image makes me sad.

even worse is the amount of germans that moved to yankieland just so amerashits could fall for anglo tricks and anter ww1

shut the fuck up gerry

Go brush your tooth.

>Britain rules the waves!
>Britain will never be slav-

Shitposting aside I feel very bad for Germans. Few peoples have accomplished, or even set out to accomplish the things the German race has done.

I really just hate that you guys go along with this guilt shit. I know the youth are heavily indoctrinated, but it's worse than I imagined. I did an exchange trip to Stuttgart and the first thing I did in my history class in Gymnasium was watch Schindler's List. I asked my exchange student why he enjoyed the movie Inglorious Basterds so much when the premise was literally just murdering Germans, and he just said they were Nazis so they deserved it.

I feel bad for this one German guy I met who was obviously redpilled. I was still bluepilled at the time and I was kind of a dick when he told me he thought the war crimes were a lot of propaganda. I wish I could talk to him again and tell him he's not the crazy one. I think he joined the Bundeswehr so hopefully he's around like-minded people.

This pasta is only good when done by Leafs desu.

Want to stop being called effeminate faggots? then vandalize the local mosque/refugee center. oh wait, germans are state-fearing faggots with zero balls to do anything to fight back.

if ya can't take the heat, get out of the coliseum
(pic related)

this

>coliseum

Germans are the worst

But why is this allowed?

Why can't we all just unite and face off against our common enemy?

Unless you go out and convince your friends to act on it, your country is and will stay cucky.

Also it's fun to call Germans cucks. You guys have no shame, why does that bother you?

fuck off shills

>muh bullying
Stop being a faggot!
Nigger if you can't take it it is the wrong place for you

Also a more than significant amount of Sup Forumsacks suck german dick
We got a special place on this board and if you think that goes without opposition you are a fool and a faggot

Fuck you germans, your county of Brandenburg just made it so, if an immigrant is getting "beat up" by anyone he is automatically granted asylum.

Riot now. Kill all non-whites especially the fucking jews. Do it right this time fags.

>If I insult one of my own, the cool kids will really like me!

Pathetic.

Schwach...
Billig...

This is why everyone is happy we are dying out
Even though China and Africa are still producing too many babies and americas demographics are fucked unless europe keeps up
THIS is why everyone is happy germans are dying out and the whole white race after us.

Absolut korrekte Eigendiagnose.

Pathetic german. Your ancestors disprove of you. Your grandparents must be so embarrassed.

Fire bomb the nigger jews.

>feelings

I would tell you to kys, but your government has ensured that.

>hurr durr stop bullying us
>it does demean people and hurt feelings
Sounds like someone needs a dose of harden the fuck up. Don't like banter? Go to reddit. If I can handle being called an Australian on here all the time, you can handle this.

>Don't like banter?

Not even Indians would consider "hurr durr" banter.

You have brought more shame upon your people than sheepfucking ever could.

>Pathetic german.
Be happy then I won't exist in the future.

Really Sup Forums has convinced me I should definitely not procreate and only adopt if I want to ever have children.

Just learn to suck it up Germangay, Leaf's are this boards toilet paper but we don't have to make threads about it.

If I was a German, at this point I'd start complaining about what you just said and make a thread about it.

I'd rather fuck sheep than import over a million shitskin scum and ruin Europe for the third time in 100 years.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shut up Mohammed. You're crying because the fourth reich is failing.

>1 extra sheep given to this ID

Germany needs to be dissolved.

Hör auf rumzuheulen und dich literarischer Figuren zu bedienen.
Auch die beste Präsentation ändert weder Prämisse noch Konklusion.
Hier ist dein (You), und jetzt hör auf rumzuheulen du Weichei.
Brauchste echt jemanden der dir permanent auf die Schulter klopft?

>54% calling others non white

>Hör auf rumzuheulen

Wie ironisch.

I'll always feel guilt over Germany. I was stationed there for a few years and they are so nice and reserved and passive we were such dicks... I think they've been treated like shit by foreigners in their country for so long they got used to it. They're like "whatever just kill us".

>80 million people are dressing as fur

why not stop being an anglo?

Don't re-elect Merkel and we'll stop bullying you. Deal?

Kumpels, warum ist Deutsch so eine geile Sprache? Der ewige Angelsache kann einfach nicht damit handeln.

>Wie ironisch.
Wer von uns hat den thread erstellt dessen Aussage es ist "hört auf, auf mir rum zu hacken"?
Bist du der öffentlichkeit nicht gewachsen, dann meide sie.
Fag

But how will we die out if we don't elect merkel?

The last time germany had a good standing you decided that we all should take a bunch of turks.

Halt die Fresse du scheiß Schwuchtel

Bring dich um