A dying Marine's message to Donald Trump

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8

He passed away under a month ago but I think Trump needs to see this video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O54T_a1ndno

another racist old white fuck dead.

25 more years and the west can finally move on

Pay respect, bitch.

didn't australia just outlaw aboriginal slavery like 30 years ago

25 years and based gen z will be taking the reins.

Show some Respect you Low life Trash

I think Trump needs to see this video, how can we get this to him?

fuck off cunt

jesus this is great, he's up there with Kek now

F

F

We could send it to his twitter account

checked

I don't have twitter but can anons who have twitter send this to Trump? I'm surprised he hasn't already seen this and it wasn't picked up by Fox News. God bless this Marine, Trump has to see the video

>MFW seeing first the second video and then the first one.
Hope Trump lives up to his meme.

F

>Gen Z

Cannot wait for the Muslims and Beaners to take the reigns and save the white race.

Kek

Fought for the Zionist and died voting for one

Jeez dude....

F

This post deserves a permaban especially because its from an Abo

Massive respect, that salute got to me

As an internist at a major poor inner city Hospital, most of my patients consist of people who made shit life choices, start falling apart at the seams all at once, and generally i don't give a hoot about how they became such disasters

But every single time I get a veteran, especially a ww2 vet, (becoming so rare to see now) I will make sure to take a few minutes, soak to them about their lives, and thank them for their service

F

F

Sad

Probably hear interesting stories. When I was young I heard a bit at the Museum of Flight (I'm in wash state) from a guy who served on ww2 bombers. Don't know the name but he was the guy that drops the bombs out the bomb bay. Talked about how anti air guns would fire in formations as to form a way of bullets to box the planes in and not miss as much. Scary shit

F

I highly doubt he sifts through all of the abuse ppl shit at his twitter account.
Vid is weeks old, pretty sure it's gotten to him by now.

I don't think it has. The video doesn't have many views. If enough people send it Fox news etc will pick it up, Trump may even see it himself. If he retweeted a pepe he will see this if sent to him

Another senile, racist old white fuck bites the dust.

Just think of what our society can achieve once the rest of these decrepit old bigots have died off

F

F

i cant just F this and call it day paying respects

he seems like a nice honest man i hope he didnt suffered
rest in peace old man
your last bullet killed the enemy

F

Fucking rest in peace man. I salute.

On foot, direct to Trump Tower would be the best way.
Get it to a guard, have them work it up through security.

I don't live in NY otherwise I would do it. I think the least the we could do is try to get this to Trump via twitter. Its not too much to ask

I wonder if he lived to see Mattis getting picked by Trump

Can't argue with this numerical sequence.

Rest In Peace brother.

F

I'm sure he did

I think he was suffering very much while speaking.
But he was a Marine.
He took that Suffering and kept Soldiering on, lying on his fucking deathbed, still fighting the good fight.

holy fuck I'm shaken by that video.
Literally, unironically, I am shaking for that man.
F
Semper Fi motherfucker

I tweeted the video to him.

go sniff some more petrol shithead

F

BREATHE RIGHT JARHEAD

Thanks user. Should we tweet to Fox news and members of Trumps team (Bannon, Kelly-Anne and his children)?

It's always sad and disheartening seeing a human die in old age, without ever advancing beyond the thinking patterns of the social structure that was imposed on him. It's a sign that he has learned nothing, nor ever develop the ambition to learn. All he ever did was adhere to the foundations and boundaries of a mind form that is merely a relic of a time when humans lived in tribes. It's a particularly sad one that centralises on pseudo-hypermasculinity, cowardice and weakness.

Nothing of value was lost. Let's hope many others of his kind will decompose soon.

Low blood oxygen levels lead to delusions. Not to mention cancer can cause dementia. My grandpa said some crazy shit on his way out too. Hope to government registers those guns so they don't get sold black market to a gangbanger.

wow hans im surprised you arent on refugee cum cleanup duty

Bump

Conservicucks -1
Liberals +50 Un-aborted red state babies.

F

Even by Australian standards, that's pretty fucked up.

Even if you're just (you) baiting I hope you get cancer, then get rid of it, only to contract it again and die.

Don't you have a refugee to clean up after or something along those lines?

Yeah its not even bants, just being a shit cunt in general

F

bump

>a CTR abonigger

Go back to fucking kangaroos, you lowlife trash.

Keep holding your breath, faggot.

No.

>or something along those lines
you're even too tired to parrot your lines. go to bed man.

Hey fuck you Aussie, its supposed to my country's job to bait everyone with a shitty cuck post

A
FUCKING
KANGAROO
SODOMIZER

FUCKING ROO FUCKERS

Keep sending to Trump + team, and Fox news on twitter m8s!

Not even a leaf would stoup that low senpai

> voice wavering, he utters "I'm out of ammo captain."
> grabs his oxygen tank off the floor and bear hugs it
> lights a cigarette
> "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!"
> brave spaghetti and shrapnel errywhere

Right on time faggot.

this is old news and im sure trump saw it i sent it to him like 10 times the day it came out keep up newfags

this is leaf tier posting m8

Fucking F man

>last dying words being to some fucking politician

I don't think Trump has seen it

Every time I've seen this video posted to Sup Forums, half the comments were from non-American IPs saying "Good riddance."

The leftists are afraid of this video. It's powerful. They fear mass dissemination of something as touching as this.

his faith in the west was reinstated you cunt this is larger than one man

F

>The leftists are afraid of this video. It's powerful
The video is extremely touching. Non SJW center leftists (Reagan Democrats) will side with this video and possible garner support for Trump. Honestly this video needs to reach Trump and even the news out of respect for the Marine who passed away and to help eliminate irrational fear of Trump caused by the leftist fake news media

fuck off you commie faggot

if this is srs and not a troll, I hope you get fucking herpes from your future wife after she cucks you

F old man

dang u for ur serbiss :DDD

RIP
F

Dear fuck as someone who's in the army this really pulls the heartstrings. fuck

lets get this to Trump

Those in power won't allow irrational fear to be eliminated.

The current establishment wont but Trump may overthrow it

F

Checked. Godspeed, soldier.

F

Sup Forums is proof that racism will never die, thank god