WHY WAS THIS RETARDED NIGGER WITH TRUMP?

THE MOTHER FUCKER IS SO STUPID HE FUCKED UP NAMING A WINNER DURING A PAGEANT THEM MISSPELLED THE FUCKING COUNTRY ON HIS TWITTER

DO WE JUST HAVE TO HAVE BLACK PEOPLE DOING SHIT SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK FOR NO OTHER REASON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0
youtube.com/watch?v=iSITlMwLgPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An episode of his unibrow show proves more than two possible flukes. Talking to one black guy that represents a demographic is easier than talking directly to them.

be lookin like a burnt mr potato head

Because he's a poor person's idea of a rich guy, so they think hanging with tv dickweeds is powerful.

trump's cheesier than wayne newton.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0

he'll finally be free

Steve Harvey is a smart business man. Everything you know about him is a character he plays because his audience is full of retards. Trump does the exact same thing.

Donald is getting together with upstanding messengers in the black community to get these fucking niggers to calm the fuck down and stop chimping out. Steve Harvey is nigger Kryptonite. He'll turn them back into blacks in no time. He just needed permission that King Faggot Obama never gave him. Now he has it. Watch and learn from Trump the master.

1. Other countries don't matter
2. He a cool niqqa

fuck off liz, your fauxchahontus shtick is over and you better run while you can.

he obliterated you, and he wasnt even half awake.

aw shit i guess im racist, i thought that was based sleepy Ben carson from the thumbnail.

i like Steve's moustache, give that thing a job.

HE HAS THE BOTTOM 50 PERCENT OF AMERICAN IQS ON HIS SIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=iSITlMwLgPU

1. It helps him gain street cred, just like with Kanye
2. Destroys the "racist" narrative among black normies that watch Harvey's show, which might also help with similar audiences like The View's. Black normies are crucial for Trump and he knows that he will be unstoppable once he gets their trust, that is when lefties will be permanently BTFO until kingdom come.

I.T.T. OP is a turbo-aspie who has no life outside of Sup Forums.

Holy shit.... is this show a redpill on race and IQ?

clearly he is not that dumb because he is meeting Trump.

>Steve Harvey
>messengers in the black community
You people have no clue what you're talking about. Steve Harvey is for white soccer moms.

you tell me bud
all I know is steve harvey next to trump is going to make the common folk of blue states think twice

And black people. I'm a black American visiting Chile. I know my people. They love Steve Harvey. He's a fucking King of Comedy for fucksake. You don't get blacker than that shit.

Why are you such a fucking loser

STAY FUCKING MAD.

Black PEOPLE run this country. Notice how no one from rural areas have seen Trump yet??

>I'm a black
Confirmed for not.

This nigger has a point. Fucking Kanye walks out of a psych ward and into Trump's office. Anyone seen any kind of middle America people get so much as a shout out?

guaranteed blacks will love trump by the end of 4 years

>Black PEOPLE run this country.

THE GHETTO AND THE PRISON SYSTEM IS NOT THE COUNTRY TYRONE

Aside from a literal thank you tour around the country for two straight weeks after Trump won?

Trump has done plenty of victory rallies thanking his supporters in middle america and reaffirming his policies for them. Fuck off shill.

Speak for yourself. I can't stand that nigga.