Maryland General

AAfag reporting in from the worst state in the union.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZzUD0jx0iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is pretty bad but its not jersey, Baltimore county reporting

user, you have Baltimore, sure, but you're not as bad as NY, Cali, or Massachusetts.

Maryland is basically ghetto texas

mmm jungle juice

I lived in Salisbury, and Ocean City.

I can confirm it is very ghetto and Texas like

Kent County reporting in. 20,000 people in the whole county.

Baltimore county here
some parts are nice, some ok
the city though ... no comment!

this

>Picture

Explain? Is it glass vs plastic bottles?

95% vs 94.5% alcohol

MD made 190 proof illegal, so they just sell 189 proof now

>worst state in the union
>not California

Charles County has guns reporting in. What did Loller fuck up this time to make us worst state?

Tfw nobody ever says Cecil County. W-we're getting an amazon distribution center g-guys.

some parts of the city are also nice, inner city not so much

For how long?
50 years ago park heights, reisterstown road, liberty road were super nice
look at them now

Fuck you jersey is fucking beautiful. You drove through Newark once and made an assumption about the garden state?!?! Fuck you, jersey is the most densely populated states but still one of the most beautiful states. Beautiful forrests, amazing coasts, pine barrens. We are one of the og 13 colonies and you better pay some respect and maybe pay nj a visit.

Fuck the real ever clear. Here in CA yeah have a shit 151 version

I'm out in he mountain country part of MD so it's nice. Lived in Baltimore city when in college. That place place is a fuckin disgrace. We should build a wall around the whole city. Nobody enters. Nobody leaves.

too bad that johns hopkins university is the largest employer in MD

Maybe we can build a fence around Johns Hopkins and then a tunnel from the outside of Bmore to get to it.

Consider naming the picture "gun control.jpg".

1 gallon Hawaiian punch fruit juicy red
1 gallon Gatorade orange
1 750ml Everclear

serve chilled

Won't help
the administration, for some reason have started offering grants to employees to buy houses around the campus
all this while every week I get one or two "security bulletins" about robberies, shootings, car-jackings, assaults; most ON THE CAPUS, the rest within a street or two

Only the harbor in the daytime lol

Salisbury is rough.

WEW THIS MAKES SENSE

Why hasn't the government "relocated" delinquent citizens into heavily monitored and restricted towns in the countryside? That could solve a lot of crime issues.

that would be racist ...

Based not humid Utah reporting in

Enjoy your sweltering swampy asses and the feeling of never being dry.

Enjoy being fags with no mountains

how the hell am I supposed to get drunk off this 94.5% piss

Frederickfag reporting in.

we have a lot of mountains

how is it texas like?

oh shit. work on kent island. small but still a nice place.

whats up fellow fredfag

I always wondered why Everclear made a 189 proof. This the same reason they have a 151 proof, perhaps for some other state?

>I'm out in he mountain country part of MD so it's nice.
So long as you ignore the meth and heroin addicts
t. Washington county fag

its a fairly recent law here

Califags can only get 151

Cucked again. I had a feeling.

Despite how cucked we are because of Murdermore, Prince Trayvon, and The Peoples Republic of Montgomery county, we at least have the most majestic flag in the union.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZzUD0jx0iY

California, the eternally cucked state

I purchased 100 1.75L bottles of 95% when I went through a hoarder prepped phase. My logic was barter/coolant/disinfectant...so I have 175 Liters of everclear in my garage now. It has gone up in price since my purchase though. I tell myself it's an investment and I'm not a crazy person.
Also,I've never been across the Mississippi, just saw the liquor

I lived 20 minutes from Cecil county. Every summer I would go to the county fair and watch good ol boys play smash em up in the demo derby. Remember when they used to have wrestling at the fair near the tractors in the back? Good, good times

California is pretty much the Sweden of America

Reporting in from the outskirts of Baltimore.

Bruh, Jersery ain't bad. I dated a chick from North Jersey once, it was pretty comfy. There was a bit of hiking, plenty of comfy malls, really dope bagel places everywhere, and you could go into NYC for the day for fun shit.

Not bad, 8/10 experience for me.

Somewhere a jewelry at ever clear is wringing his hands and wishes he could sell even more water

Same with Michigan. 151 max here.

Eastern shore here, buy all my shit from deleware

thinking about moving there, tell me about your gun laws

bad

At least you can buy 190 proof in your state. califags only get it at 151.

Baltimore Countyfag here, just heard some niggers arguing outside then heard a bang then pure silence. Heard three more after a few seconds.
>tfw niggers getting rid of other nigs in the neighbood
Feelsgoodman.jpg

I heard Baltimore had a good year

That's typically how its done there voice of the state.

How fucked is Fell's Point these days? Haven't been back to MD in a long ass time.

we out here