In times like these we should promote solidarity between all untainted europeans...

In times like these we should promote solidarity between all untainted europeans, even those whom are displaced and currently living in the northern middle east. That encompasses everything from Germanics to the sami to the Basques to iranians, who are all fairly closely related. This divide and infighting between us and our long lost brothers has to stop, and it bothers me greatly that I see the likes of finns and turks shat upon on this board despite the fact that both are 100% european.

So Sup Forums, why do you contribute to the problem and ostracize our potential brothers in arms instead of focusing on uniting between common blood?

Pic related, it is a typical persian

Other urls found in this thread:

payvand.com/news/04/jan/1191.html
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK THE IRANIANS YOU PEOPLE WERE NEVER EUROPEAN

You people are LOSERS, you LOST to Islam. You are exactly what we don't want to become. Fuck off!

I'm not iranian, I am of 100% Bavarian decent brother

If Iran wants to back off the harder line Islam they've been pushing to compete with Sunnis, sure.
Uncuck yourselves and ask for help putting down the world's greatest security risk, but no one will buy it if you continue to compete with them.
Make those pictures real again and I'll happily fight by your side putting down Saud/Wahhabism.

what exactly do you mean by "contribute" ..(genuine question)

I've never seen an Iranian say Greeks are not White.

Also, Germanic people lost a lot to Christianity. They had a lot of their pagan Proto-Indo-European mythology and values displace, but Catholicism did assimilate some of those views and traditions.

Sassanian-styled Zoroastrianism* was never wholly displaced because Islam considered it "people of the book". They were heavily taxed, but later figures such as Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi and Mulla Sadra united Zoroastrian (plus Neo-Platonic) metaphysics with Islamic theology. Iranians never really lost their Pre-Islamic ethos, and they still practice many Pre-Islamic holidays such as Yalda, Nowruz, and Mehregan.

Some of the greatest empires the world has ever seen, mathematics, etc. Persians are very competent. They are analogous to greeks in terms of societal influence, and throughout the ages have persevered as a military and intellectual powerhouse

t. Shitskin immigrant

Nice try IIDF

no I meant, what can *we* whites do to contribute (I'm already being more inclusive of other whites )

>They are analogous to greeks in terms of societal influence

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahHahahahah

My skin is not brown, and I don't care whether you accept me or not. I'm just trying to educate you, amerifat.

Fuck Iranian shit skins. They are not white, fuck em.

they look like hot mexicans to me

>Lost

>my skin is not brown

And? East Asians aren't brown either but they aren't European. Fuck off you god damned immigrant. We should have killed every last Iranian with the shit they've been pulling lately. If Obama wasn't such a Muslim loving pussy that Iran deal would have been the end of you losers.

I'm fine with you hating us, but the point is, even David Duke and Pat Buchanan thinks you guys shouldn't be fucking with Iran. It's largely the Jewish lobby that are luring you to be on bad terms with Iran. We're fighting ISIS, and we never funded a terrorist attack on your soil, unlike your greatest "ally" Saudi Arabia (i.e., they funded 9/11 hijackers and the majority of them were Saudi).

Technically, Syrians and afghans are "persians" too. So no, they are not white, or European.

WE WUZZING hard Iranian scum.

This immigrant meme is real. They are fucking EVERYWHERE.

Go be proud of your Muslim conquests in your home country

Why don't you start with your Gulf allies? You know, how Saudi Arabia funded 9/11 hijackers, financed ISIS, and spread Wahhabism to destabilize the Middle East, yet Mattis still considers them bros.

Hell, even United Arab Emirates still works based off slavery, and you guys have a ton of investments there.

No one will take your words seriously until you cut off all ties with the Gulf Arabs, inbred.

It's not about being white, it is about the fact that they are literally decended from western europeans, and have not mixed, and still maintain traits native to only europeans, including blood type, intelligence, etc. pic related above

>amerifat
youre not one of us

>even David Duke

Oh my god David falseflag duke said that! Wtf I love Iranians now!

>basques
.. ok
>Iranians

Stopped reading there. Gas yourself. We already have sandniggers they're called Greeks

>It's not about being white, it is about the fact that they are literally decended from western europeans, and have not mixed, and still maintain traits native to only europeans, including blood type, intelligence, etc. pic related above

Just admit you too are an Iranian

If it was up to me we would kill all of you.

>youre not one of us
You stopped being yourselves after Reagan and Margaret Thatcher pushing for globalism, and William E. Simon struck that deal with Saudi Arabia to have them trade oil exclusively in petrodollars to finance America's widening debt.

You're basically in the pockets of the Gulf Arabs and Jews.

>not being a part of the best bros club (TM)

i shiggy diggy my niggy

>You're basically in the pockets of the Gulf Arabs and Jews.

And you basically are a Jew you non European Semite.

>If it was up to me we would kill all of you.
Start with the Gulf Arabs and Jews first.

Also, I doubt you could take on Russia, Iran, and China.

Listen, Europe is becoming fed up with you Americans. You guys need a period of Isolationism/Separatism. You have exacerbated a lot of conflicts around the globe and prolonged them, causing a chain-effect of shit. The Migrant Crisis was largely due to the incompetence of your leaders in geopolitical decisions.

Just close your borders for some time and stop poking your nose in everyone's business. The Iranians aren't the ones funding terrorist attacks on your soil. It's the Saudis that do that.

100% Bavarian brother, but I do admit that I have many iranian friends.

>And you basically are a Jew you non European Semite.
At least my spirit isn't unlike yours:

“America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate”
― Julius Evola

>Listen, Europe is becoming fed up with you Americans.

Meanwhile, in reality, we are paying for their (our) army and they aren't even "fed up" with us to begin with.

Anyone READING what this guy just wrote, do you see how clearly he talks as though he is not one of us? How obvious it is that he hates America and Europeans

Iran at roughly the same time. Notice how Israel didn't exist yet and modern republics were a pipe dream.

>Le America is shit so I'm not

When did I say modern America was a wonderful place? It's better than Iran though that's for sure.

No, I don't hate Europeans.

Where have I said or implied that?

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a Jew LARPING as a White person.

I do have disdain for Americans, yes. My quote here ( ) makes that perfectly clear. I am not fond of the British either.

I like the Germans, Scandinavians, and Meds. They haven't fucked with us unlike you Anglos.

Pic

>It's better than Iran though that's for sure.
Leave us alone for sometime and things will improve. Stop trying to oust Assad and leave us be.

You've been in our hairs for a long time. From the coup d'etat of our democratically selected leader Mossadegh (i.e., Operation Ajax) to funding Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War, we just desire to be left alone for some time. Stop freezing our assets and sanctioning us, and we'll be fine. A period of isolationism would do everyone good.

You got conquered by Islam, you lost

>I do have disdain for Americans
>. I am not fond of the British either.
Sure you don't immigrant. It's clear to everyone that you do

>sometime
some time*

>Leave us alone for sometime and things will improve

>WAAAAA it's America fault

We should have killed every last Iranian on the planet. Muslim trash

Why don't you fucking go back home then you brwon eyed, brown skinned, black haired, semitic nosed "aryan"

One does not need to agree with the foreign policy of a country in order to be "one of them". You have many politicians that dislike America's disastrous foreign policy.

Like I've said, I agree a period of Isolationism would do good for you guys. Just stop antagonizing the situation in Syria and raising false flags towards Iran. It's the Saudis and Gulf Arabs that're your true enemies.

Just admit it, you are a Jew.

Because they are parasites.

>waaa I hate America it's so mean
>proceeds to benefit from our hospitals our jobs our schools and our infrastructure
>praises allah for his good fortune

Fuck these "people"

There are plenty of Iranians that're not Muslim, and Shia has a lot of elements taken from Zoroastrianism. The Zoroastrian epic the Shahnameh is also still revered.

I'm not brown skinned, and a Semitic nose is typically hooked inwards rather than gently curved.

>Implying the Safavids didn't bring Shia Islam to Iran
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Like you just pulled up a map of the Ottomans and assumed it also meant all forms of Islam?

>One does not need to agree with the foreign policy of a country in order to be "one of them

Iran gud boys who dindu nuttin.

>I'm not brown skinned

We don't care. I don't care if you have the whitest skin on the planet. You are Iranian scum whose ancestors lost to Islam. You are losers

Don't bother with them. You represent an ideology that most on Sup Forums have no fucking clue about.

Persians are more perfect civilization Indo-Aryan than sub-white devolved Nords

You whitefags haven't been redpilled by Julius Evola

Iranians are considered a model minority, and they have contributed a lot to the USA's economy.

Also, there are many Iranian American scientists and engineers

"According to the latest census data available, more than one in four Iranian-Americans holds a master's or doctoral degree, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups studied.[6]"

payvand.com/news/04/jan/1191.html

I had a better study of this, but I have to find it again.

>tfw too smart to not follow an ideology Sup Forums does not know about

More meaningless drivel from the third, possibly fourth Iranian in this thread. immigrant internet defense force full speed ahead.

>Don't bother with them
So when's the part when you start sucking his dick?

>Iranians are considered a model minority

Great argument. If these "model minorities" are anything like you I'd say they are far from model. Seeing as you have disdain for Americans and america

i am an american born to an iranian immigrant and an american. i don't hate americans or have disdain for them, (although i think our foreign policy post WWI is unfortunate), and i try to consider myself one of you even though many don't consider that to be true. i'm not muslim, and would likely be jailed or executed if i was in iran. you clearly don't like people like me, what do you think i should do

There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities:
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

The Nobel Prize is kind of biased. There have been a lot of great Iranian scientists, such as the creator of fuzzy sets Lotfi A. Zadeh, inventor of LASIK Gholam A. Peyman, cardiologist pioneer Rashid Massumi, etc. There are many other good Iranian scientists like Nima Arkani-Hamed, Maryam Mirzakhanim, Pardis Sabeti. and Cumrun Vafa that might deserve Nobel Prizes. Even the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is an Iranian American, Firouz Naderi.

The best brain surgeon in Germany is an Iranian by the name of Majid Majidi.

Historically, the majority of the Islamic Golden Age came from Persians.

to be clear, i'm not the poster you've been responding to

You've already decided in your heart who you are and we both know it isn't American

Here's an idea, GO move to Iran and help your country

Well, it's very hard not to have disdain for jingoistic Americans when you're indirectly strengthening groups like ISIS with terrible foreign policy. You're not really a protector of European ethos as you falsely believe.

Like I've said, a period of Isolationism would do you guys wonder. That requires not being involved in the Middle East. Glassing the Middle East is not good diplomacy, so please, get real.

Just close your borders for some time and don't accept immigrants, but stop trying to pick fights, as Pat Buchanan beautifully argues.

Once you stop eating our cuisine, maybe.

>we both know it isn't American
why do you say that? i guess in my heart i don't think i have any right to call myself american or iranian.

Iran would be an amazing, culturally vital country if the US & UK neocons didn't fuck it up with a dumbfuck coup that let the Muslim hardliners in.

Well you're at least better than this guy I mean, I already believe immigration should be returned to pre 1965 standards so every non european immigrant is anathema to my beliefs. That being said, I think there is always a small (very small) room for political exiles and refugees if we caused it as in the case of Iran. However, these exiles such as yourself have to do exactly what you are doing and not be a hating leech. You FLED Islamic Iran so you can't fap about how great it and the sandnigger religion is, otherwise GO BACK.

Americans have lost sight of who they are, we are a white country not some international dumping ground for the world, a multicultural marketplace

/rant

>as you falsely believe.

>let me tell you what you and America falsely believe
didn't know Iranian intellectuals such as yourself existed.

The real question is, why do you care so much about Iran? Aren't you American? No, of course you aren't because like all non European Americans you have an obsession and a loyalty to your real country.

>Once you stop eating our cuisine, maybe.

I don't give a shit about you food lol

>very small
It always starts out small. Look at all the Cubans we have now.

While I do admit "Persians" are more civilized and act like white people (you can tell them apart from arab filth solely by behaviour if you dont have the eyes to distinguish races), it is stpid to lump all these different people togethers because they happen to descend from a common people a long-ass time ago. Just look at the med vs nord infighting raging on,.

Sorry PIDF but you are not yuros and never will, although you will be spared when the day of the rope arrives.

Muslims are not white.
Non-muslim and white skin is welcome.

Gorgeous

t. mestizo

i also agree that america is a white country. i may not have personally fled islamic iran, but i know it would treat me very badly, while america has given me infinite opportunity. i would gladly live in a zoroastrian iran, but that will never again be.
>it always starts out small
i agree with you that immigration is a slippery slope, but to be fair, iranians are still only 0.003% of america's population and intentionally avoid entering into american politics because most of them feel like they have no right to be involved.

Yes, this is why I support White supremacists like David Duke who are separatists and isolationists. Pat Buchanan is very good. Obviously, you lacked the reading comprehension to understand this, inbred. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

I do not see the point in continuing this exchange. Why don't you take a step back and go read a few more books before bitching like a moron?

BTW, I am not aware of any Iranian who acts like a Jew and leeches from America, feeding it back to Iran. It's the Jews that're in the top in the FED, media, and so forth. They're the ones that're pushing America to pour billions in Israel and Saudi Arabia.

If you didn't realize, you're actually holding money Iran made itself fair and square as frozen assets because "Iran insulted God's chosen people".

I'm just asking you to stop antagonizing the situation in the ME and bug off with some isolationism. I support your desire to preserve your White race, hence why I have never slept with a White woman, but I am not going to defend you in a war with Iran.

I respect European ethos, but honestly, it is very difficult for me to respect you guys.

>in the top
on the top*

>i agree with you that immigration is a slippery slope
>but let us in anyway!

>David Duke
David duke has the governments hand fully up his ass. I don't give a shit how much you support some white supremacist

Persia was bretty cool. I don't have a problem with iranians who renounce islam and the current government hanging around

>Why don't you take a step back and go read a few more books before bitching like a moron?
No amount of reading will ever make me like Iranians
>before bitching like a moron?
What's the matter cuck? Why do you care so much? I thought you had great disdain for us

no, i have no problem with closing the borders if that's the will of the country. i'm just giving a possible explanation as to why the other poster wouldn't mind small, controlled immigration of specific groups.

>why the other poster wouldn't mind small, controlled immigration of specific groups.

Hmmm, I know why. Because he's part of one of those groups so of course he is ok with them

i was referring to who appears to not be iranian based on

I would accept forced deportation of Iranians if you guys cease threatening our country, supporting our enemy Saudi Arabia, and kissing Israel's ass. Neither Iran nor Russia are threats to the USA unlike Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism or globalist Jews that infiltrated your governmental system.

>No amount of reading will ever make me like Iranians
I don't care if you like us or not, but my point is, we are no threat to you guys. Therefore, why the constant threats? Just leave us alone and stop sanctioning us. You our money, as frozen assets, that we earned fair and square.

>Why do you care so much?
It doesn't take much reading comprehension to see why. This is why I recommended you read a book before talking out of your ass.

>You our money
You have our money*

no.

>our country

And this is what I'm talking about. Iranians are all loyal to Iran more so than they are to America.

Im french and English and you don't see me bitching about those countries. Non European American always have more loyalty to their non American country in the vast majority of cases

>would rather keep the patrician inbreeding going

>we are no threat to you guys

Iran is a Muslim country. Islam is a blight on this world that Seeks to subjugate the west just like they did to your country long ago.

Islam needs to be completely scrubbed away from the earth and Iran stands in the way of this.

>Iranians are all loyal to Iran more so than they are to America.
Well, just like every country, there are different forces or parties that push for their views. Like I've said, I support White supremacists that want isolationism or separatism, like David Duke or Pat Buchanan. I do not support belligerent Neoconservatives (such as yourself) who are, in truth, bitches to Israel and Gulf Arabs like Saudi Arab.

I want what is best for the USA without jeopardizing the security of Iran, which has done nothing to warrant the constant aggression from the USA.

The vast majority of terrorist attacks come from the Sunni. Shiite is very different from Sunni and even has overt Zoroastrian influence, as I've elaborated.

Just give Iranians their space and they will improve their nation themselves. Its current state is largely the fault of USA/UK interference in the first place, hence why I support separatist/isolationist movements.

Stop being a neocon. Most educated White supremacists tend to lean more towards paleoconservatism, which aims to avoid unnecessary conflicts. It's not the Iranians that fund terrorist attacks on your soil, but it is your "allies" the Saudis that have done this.

>belligerent Neoconservatives

I'm a neoconservative because I hate Muslims and Muslim countrise? I don't think so.

>I want what is best for the USA
Bullshit
>without jeopardizing the security of Iran
And here's the truth. It always always always comes back to Iran

>The vast majority of terrorist attacks come from the Sunni. Shiite is very different from Sunni and even has overt Zoroastrian influence, as I've elaborated.

>we da gud Muslims

And here you go defending Islam. Shiite and Sunni, a rat and a mouse. Both are rodents, both carry the same disease

I'm not a Muslim myself either, but what you are missing here is that Iran has a national identity that transcends Islam as I've explained before. This is why I encouraged reading a book.

It's kind of like how France is Roman Catholic, but their identity is not entirely reducible to that, of course.

>It always always always comes back to Iran
Right, because you are threatening my country for no viable reason.

>countrise

Jesus Christ auto correct

I'm not Muslim, but I do appreciate the Zoroastrian influences in Shia, such as Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi. I've even posted a torn-up Koran here before.

This is why I've recommended you read a book because you constantly falsely presume my intentions.

Iranians are WHIIIIITTTTEEEEEEEE

>you constantly falsely
you continue to* falsely*

>I'm not a Muslim myself either
Then stop defending them
>Shiite is very different from Sunni

>but what you are missing here is that Iran has a national identity that transcends Islam as I've explained before. This is why I encouraged reading a book.
No, this is what you aren't getting. I don't care how great your national identity is. In fact it's a detriment since it makes you less loyal to my country. But more importantly Iran is Muslim and until that changes you are scum and so is your national identity

If you truly loved your ancestors culture you would be a Zoroastrian or atleast hate Islam since they damaged your ancestors culture permanently.

Instead, you "appreciate" what the Muslims did

>Then stop defending them
You are missing my point. I am defending Iran because it hasn't done anything to warrant the constant aggression from the USA, unlike Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I am defending certain strands of Shiite thought but not Shiite as a whole. It's kind of like how I appreciate some aspects of Catholicism, but I don't like it as a whole.

>But more importantly Iran is Muslim and until that changes you are scum and so is your national identity
All of the Abrahamic faiths are non-European. As I've made clear, Germanic people lost a lot of their Proto-Indo-European views too due to Christianization being a violent process. You were cucked by your own people for the Jews and Iranians were cucked by Arabs, but we still retained a lot of our Indo-European views.

This is why I recommend you read a book.

I hate Islam and Christianity's history. Zoroastrians heavily persecuted Christians during Sassanian times, for your information.

This is why I recommend you read a book. It's good to have historical background before talking out of your ass.

>I am defending certain strands of Shiite

I don't care how much you defend Islam, if you defend Islam you are as bad as any Muslim OUT there

Only people from yellow areas are white.

>Proto-Indo-European views
PIE tradition*

>Indo-European views
IE tradition*

Makes more sense to say tradition instead of views.

>This is why I recommend you read a book. It's good to have historical background before talking out of your ass.

You keep bringing this up for some reason. I dislike you because you defend Islam, even if it's just a tiny bit. And, because you clearly are more loyal to Iran than America

I am not defending Islam. I am saying some aspects of Sufism or Irfan descend predominantly from Zoroastrian influence. It's kind of like how Catholicism has some Proto-Indo-European influences too.

You are missing my points. You can post pictures of Korans being ripped, and I wouldn't give a shit. I'm not Muslim, and you are understanding next to nihil what I am saying.