I decided to watch the latest episode of Blackish since it drew a lot of attention for its Trump bashing

I decided to watch the latest episode of Blackish since it drew a lot of attention for its Trump bashing.
Here's what the episode was

>First minute is about the family's reaction to Trump winning and how this will change everything for muh minorities
>Literally the ENTIRE episode is about him and his co-workers getting into a debate about how racist and misogynistic Trump is and how great life was under Obama and Democrats
>Main characters ends the episode on a speech about how blacks were brought to America on slave ships and they could deal with anything
>Clips of Martin Luther King are played alongside his speech

Is Hollywood even trying to be subtle with their propaganda anymore?

>the jews successfully got you to watch

TV is aimed at blacks and latinos, dude.

Very few whites under 35 even watch 1 hour of tv a week.

It WAS decent for not having nigs in nig situations.

But once it got the slightest bit popular it was time to inject the agenda

I don't get it. What did Trump ever do to black people? What reason do they have to dislike him?

This.

> he thinks television is intended for white people

Lel

I want him to be like 7 foot tall. What else could explain that tiny ass head.

>trying to reason with jews and sheep

if that picture or title is appealing

I can't believe how they think that leftism is actually good for them. I've never even watched that show but an article on Breitbart said how they were bashing Carson for not being "Black" enough.
People that believe this propaganda deserve to be bluepilled.

Non-cucked Republican. That is enough for them to hate him.

Trump has done nothing bad to the black community.

the reason they are crying and attacking Trump voters is because Trump is Republican and for the past 8 years a black Democrat gave them all the handouts those lazy niggers could ever want.

easy welfare sign up
health care at the tax payers expense
obama phones at the tax payers expense
free internet at the tax payers expense
a yearly poverty bonus check at the tax payers expense

The two black men that I happen to know actually say that they wanted him to win. Whether this is turncoating or their actual beliefs I do not know.

What I hypothesis will happen though for "black America" is that if he does well for America they will love him, if not they will hate him. Basically, bandwagon their politics for the next 4 years.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As a matter of fact he was once awarded a distinction for helping African-Americans or some shit, and he was really good friends with both Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali.

This is literally unironically not-even-kidding Jewish indoctrination. And it's scary to see how effective it was. He got the worst votes out of blacks, even Hispanics supported trump far more.

Jewish tricks are scary, user. A redpill I didn't want to swallow.

Not much to hold.

It's like watching Lucifer himself whispering in their ears. Sometimes I'm astonished at the sheer level of brainwashing going on.

Everyone hates niggers their shitty obvious misinformation will only redpill more people.

>leaf
>watches (((network))) programing featuring niggers that recently made (((news)))
>surprised at lack of subtlety in the propaganda delivery
>a fucking leaf

Sir, these shows are made for niggers, beaners, poors, etc. It's surely appointment viewing for nu-male faggots and other traitorous rope bait, but most Whites are doing something that isn't related to sitting on the couch watching horseshit. The ones that are can do much better than over-the-air Free-Vee.

As an example, I am currently fucking one of your female, non-nigger relations as we speak.

Two things come to mind

1) He refused to rent out apartments for black tenants or something and got a lawsuit over it (it was settled)
2) His comments about the kids in the New York who shot a guy or something and got off free and how Trump said they should be hanged or something

I'm drunk as fuck right now and can't remember good but yeah I talk to some blacktivists at college

Wait. People actually watch this?

Ever watched "The Great Dictator"?

What an easily digestible, and attractive black family, they looks so happy, nice and well off. Wearing white clothing, and the women with straightened hair. I doubt any ACTUAL black person is watching this show, just virtue signalling liberal fucks. Literally propaganda, guy on the right of the poster is literally pointing and laughing at your dumb white honkey ass

Instead of getting worked-up over a fictional TV show about niggers, here's an idea...
>fucking don't watch it

HIT NEW SHOW. BLACKISH. TONIGHT ON THE WB.

A sad number of people come home every day and turn on the electric jew for hours. They do this until they die.

They are recognisable by the disgust on their faces when you say "sorry, I don't watch TV" when they start to rant about the best, new, hot show 'YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH'.

Seriously. A staggering percentage of people live to consume media.

Because the democrats controlled the narrative

>I talk to some blacktivists at college

Is this after your Transgender African Ballet class, or before Naked Minor Child Photography in the afternoon?

Did you take the blacktivists to a bernie rally?