HAPPENING: SUPERBUG EVOLVED ON DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

India has spawned a Superbug and none of the antibiotics in the USA have any effect...First death reported today.

rt.com/usa/373612-superbug-resistant-antibiotics-kills/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Other urls found in this thread:

virus.stanford.edu/uda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is what that poster meant about India becoming a superpower
>superbug
>superpower

it doesnt matter, no superbug can survive fire

We've known that this is inevitable for decades.

I'm hoping the governments of the world have secretly set up quarantines to protect us, but realistically, they have more to gain from letting us all die.

t. great fire of london

Who would have thought having billions of people literally living in their own shit was a bad idea?

OPEN BORDERS

JEWISH DESTINY

Not yet.

A decent post, for a leaf.

>1 insignificant person dies
>HAPPENING

let me be the first to say thank you superbug-chan

we must re-purpose our anti-leaf technology

Yes, praise kek brothers!! Praise him!!!

Out of fucking nowhere, BOOM, super virus. 2017 starting off hard fuck.

>Ban poo in Loo's
>They go to Canada instead
>Super virus spreads throughout Canada via Subway sandwich shops, Dunkin donuts, and gas stations nation wide
>Thus eliminating the poos and the leafs at the same time

we need to do something about Pajeet

>dying to a bug

>inb4 poo in loos collapse civilization
much vibrancy and tolerance

the rake just got 2 inches shorter

Open borders makes a whole lot more sense now.

Fuckers

>Nevada
>just got back from Vegas

FUCK

Can they survive getting smashed by my knee?

No Nevadan is insignificant. Arizonan maybe. Californian definitely. Not Nevada.

how often do you get to use that picture

noice, a superplague or a world war is what is needed, why not both?

Is it resistant to be being smashed by my fist or a bat? If not then I don't care

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

INNA WOODS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows how many people she's been in contact with!!!!

Looks like we are fucked in a few months. Peace out faggots.

Eh, the lady that died was old as fuck anyways her immune system was shit to begin with. If it killed a 20 something grown man with no medication being effective we'd have something to be alarmed over. As it stands now, it's not good enough to be concerned over.

>2017
>Not know the difference between a bacteria and a virus

remember don't go vegan

I don't care about antibiotic resistant superbugs because BACON IS JUST TOO DELICIOUS!!!11!!!1!!! XD

Brb dying of a painful disease

>don't fret goyim, enjoy your diversity and open borders, nothing but good things will come of them

Can't wait to meet the cute anime version of Indian poo superbug chan!

The slums of India awash with a superbug that antibiotics can't treat? They're fucked. The population density alone is enough to spark a pandemic with it. It's fucking happening and these digits confirm.

>Shit in the ocean constantly

>To the point that the antarctic ice is melting

>Terra responds by creating a super-virus to kill off all of your people.
Earth wins again!

You know what this means, user. Time for a new disaster-chan.

Plus this one is green. Green like Kek.

>Good leaf, shitpost and screech your autism so nobody will know how many cocks you can suck at one time.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

this is another reason to build another wall on the US/Canadian border

Whatever dude, if you don't understand the implications of broad spectrum antibiotic resistance you deserve whatever fate befalls you.

This is why you poo in the loo
This is why you finish your antibiotics
This is why you don't use hand sanitizer.

CDC employee here
I was not involved with this case so I know nothing about it

But to the people worried about super bug outbreak we keep an array of super powerful antibiotics on reserve that is never used to treat isolated cases

When I say super powerful I mean your odds of survival from the antibiotics alone is around %25 but that is still better than 0

So no need to worry about super bugs killing us all just 3/4th of us

I was honestly thinking that would go back up into the tank and explode faam.

This is why India needs to Poo in Loo. Look at this picture, god only knows what is cooking in that cocktail of poo these indians are bathing and swimming in. Perhaps a Megabug.

And here I thought the superbug would come from Turkey.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE

No, you just have to worry about ever being hospitalized for anything ever. No worries, eh?

CDC CONFIRMS THAT ONLY 25% OF PEOPLE GIVEN GOVERNMENT RESERVED, EMERGENCY TIER ANTIBIOTICS WILL SURVIVE THE INDIAN "SHITTING STREETS" SUPERBUG

ITS HAPPENING

Desu?

Literally retarded lmao

Lel

>Takes shit out of context, implies, and uses the goy meme
>Tries to change the fact of being a leaf by going off assumption fueled by autism
You are aware that this isn't the first case of this happening right? They've been preaching about a superbug wiping out civilization since the 80s because of the resistance. Go ahead and scream and cry your head off saying we're all going to die tomorrow. I'm sure your cognitive dissonance will be sated until you move onto the next topic you think you understand.

FILTHY, DUMB, INDIAN SCUM

>70 years old

Okay so only babies and old people will die. Great.

Revy is so fucking hot I'd chain her to the radiator until she loves me

All you had to do is poo in loo. Now look at this shit.

Yeah just heard about it on the radio. Inauguration Day is where it should be tested imo. It's a joke.

POO
O
O

I live in nv, hopefully this happened in vegas.

You're a literal retard. This is a direct result of people in India and China overusing antibiotics and living in squalid conditions. It's only going to get worse.

Victim was seventy. Most susceptible to bugs are very young and very old. Indicates that most peoples immune systems will cope with it. So its probably not the new plague you might be worried about (unless v. Oldfag)

All the degenerates will die.

It just had to be these fucking street shitting animals.... and they are a sizable portion of our population.... pls send FEMA

orbital space stations when?

The Superbug will kill many muslims and degenerates. Kek wills it.

somebody meme'd Plague inc. into reality

Why in the fucking hell do we see this activity?

>mfw downloaded Plague Inc. yesterday
>mfw this

Except the guys from pawn Stars. Rick will buy the antidote for $80 because he's taking a chance with it he doesn't even know if it works.

Again, you're a fucking leaf. Autistic swine. Did I ever mention or suggest anything to the contrary point you seem to just shit out in front of me? No? Why are you having a conversation with yourself then? Fuck off moron go slap your mother and father for me.

Give us a playdown of how it all goes down.

For what purpose would there be in submerging yourself in that?

if quads then pandemic of biblical proportions

Witch doctor here, drink 5 cups of blood and grind cocoa pods up to feed to a bald eagle so that it's shit reacts with the blood in your stomach, creating an anti bug potion

You are retarded
It isnt this person that matters but what killed them

Will she return?

To get the smell of curry off

HELLFIRE

Of course that's in my region

FINALLY ALL WHITE DEVILS WILL DIE AND AFRICA WILL PROSPER

those knees look like a bum

Of course it's fucking India

We told those fucks to poo in the loo

This is what happens when you niggers don't poo in the god damn loo

There's a marked difference between living and simply existing.

Time to shut off all immigration from India.

The problem is third world pharmacists and American doctors giving antibiotics for any medical issues, including sore throats and cold, not public shitting.

Finally, things will get done with out Europeans oppressing everybody with their selfish prosperous ways.

great I live in Vegas,

I really hope this was real, id just hold up in my apartment bunker and stop paying bills until death time.

India is the next refugee hot spot. Believe me, they are running out of water and sending a hundred million to Europe and USA will only put a dent in it.

Other problem is that people give too much of a shit. THis may sound bad, but we may be better off not handing out anti-biots to fucking everyone, but instead just let them die or try and recover naturally, or else we are all doomed by the overuse

Restruants will be enjoyable again.

Virus had a go. Now it's bacteria's turn.

The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, known today as World War I (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people.

virus.stanford.edu/uda/

good taste tsunderes are the best

Amen

SHART IN MART

>70 year old dies of superbug
It's literally nothing.
Unless my digits tell me otherwise.

Superbug by 2020

Holy FUCK thank god if this shit happens for real it'll be under Donald "You can just stew in your poo" Trump

Imagine under Hillary...I...I don't want to. Any anons in a timeline where Hillary won are having a bad time right now and in future days.

>antibiotic-proof bacteria kills a person
"literally a nothingburger, fake news"
>antibiotic-proof bacteria kills 100 people
"they probably had lots of health problems, Drumpfists are really unhealthy you know"
>antibiotic-proof bacteria kills 10,000 people
"our great government scientists are surely working on a cure, just keep throwing tax money at them!"
>antibiotic-proof bacteria kills 1,000,000,000 people
"jesus you better rapture me fast, the plague doctors are coming to nail my door shut because my grandma is sick in the house"

Whenever Turkey comes up I'd imagine