Operation B.A.B.B.Y. General "WITH JEWS YOU LOSE" Edition

REMINDER TO MAKE ACCOUNTS ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH PICS.

Twitter
Facebook
Printrest (sorry for misspelling that)
Reddit

Let's meme up the White birthrates!
Open up photoshop, or an easy meme generator is here: just-girly-things.minify.hu/
Grab a pic, dream up a caption, and meme more white families into existence!

This is a long-term normie-tier propaganda campaign intended to help offset our demographic displacement and to promote the traditional nuclear family. Overt and strongly implied racism scares away the normie and is beyond the scope of this, make your own thread/propaganda. Racial homogeneity is to be subtly implied by using captions such as "when she has your eyes" and by selecting images of families that have people of the same race. We want to increase White birthrates, but also while restoring the traditional family. Translation into other languages is relatively easy and highly encouraged.

DO NOT USE TROLL ACCOUNTS TO SPREAD THESE. Recommended distribution methods are Instagram, Pinterest (Praise Kek!), Tumblr, Twitter, etc. - normie shit. Recommended stylizing is captions in all lower case with a period (full stop) at the end. "Girly" images are preferred. Where possible, select images that reinforce the ideal nuclear family, but all things baby will suffice. Suggestions have been made to also make humorous memes. Anything that reaches the target demographic is acceptable. This is not a discussion thread for why White birthrates are declining. If user wants to have a discussion here, discuss how to improve the memes and convince more Whites to marry and procreate DESPITE the numerous hurdles along the path.

>If this thread doesn't currently exist in the catalog, make one using the pastebin.
pastebin.com/VtZzV3g7

Previous No MGTOW losers or Race Mixers allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/783692419304947712
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MGTOW race mixer checking in.

Go make a bitch feel like this, user

Hold still user this won't hurt at all.

Board is sliding fast

bumparoo

kek.

Lesson learned. Will find wheat field Aryan qt.

nice

>2MB
>Bullshit resolution anyway

This kills thee gookmoot

I (((feel))) like you bros are trying to force this meme. I want this bread to survive, so lets talk memetics for a second.

It's my opinion that the best memes are reactionary and subtle. People always cite draft our daughters as the meme high point of the election, for instance. It was a great meme because it took something so sketchy (after Leon Panetta took over) that this role change was actually going to happen. It was reactionary, subtle and damaging in an existential sense. It was using chaos to fight evil, essentially.

Though this "girlythings" meme may make a roastie think about her future white husband and white children (many of them do want it) it won't stop them from the carousel. It won't stop them from getting Chad's hpv and Jamal's herpes.

What is needed, really, is something that actually fights whorish behavior. Existentially reinforcing the stigma that the conditioning is trying to normalize, in a sense.

Interesting point fellow user, Maybe we can make these threads not just for "justgirlythings" but for discussing how to fix the birth rate. I want these threads to survive as well. Adding more ideas could be more helpful as well.

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/783692419304947712
am i doing it right?

How about something like "sweethearts forever" or "when your first love is...(can't think of something)", and then have an upper picture of a young couple together doing whatever, and an old version of them in the bottom picture?

Or a young couple walking by an older couple and some caption? "when you see your future selves".

Or "life goals" with pictures of older couples together (on a park bench, walking, eating, cooking, vacationing)?

>promoting monogamy
This is a genius response.
It can be reactionary, make pics with "TAKEN FOREVER" as the caption.

you fellas are 21st century genii

also google is already on to this

Yes, thanks you Konsantinos

Holy kek Italians are bantz masters.

its (((JewGle)))

too overt user come on now

Anons I have an idea, Why don't we make thearpy threads and ask white anons why they aren't having kids.

That's definitely a step in the right direction. What I was implying was more of an actual reactionary measure. There needs to be something to latch onto.

Honestly, a sort of feminist social campaign could be a godsend to this cause. Those will really start to kick off on social media in a few months. I will keep an eye on all of this.

My memes have been ok, but I'm bretty jelly of the bro who made draft out daughters still. That was not the single best meme I've ever seen in all honesty, but cited so often as great and rightfully so because of it's volume and the despair and existential uncertainty it caused. I can into chaos and memetics too and want to do something like that bigly.

No, we already know why. Now it's time to make them change their minds with meme magic.

grazie mille

am i white yet

You will always be white my friend.

bump

this is cancer

reeeeeeeeejidfeeeeeeee

Very good point user. What about trying to encourage "classic-ism" as being what men really want?

Like, "Men want a woman, not a girl" or "There's no school like the old school" or whatever (I'm sure others could find a catchier way of relaying the message). Or possibly, media show "real women" like x, when real women actually act like x.

Behavioral traits we could encourage are things like "classic" women traits (being able to cook, staying fit instead of partying, wanting to raise a family as opposed to only having a career, practicing chastity until marriage, etc. (i.e. what do they bring to the table).

There are a lot of different ways we could go about this.

Make sure the accounts posting those are "girls" though.

Oh yeah, I have two sisters (one who is liberal, the other conservative). I'll attain a full list of people we should follow for both categories so we can hit both groups (conservatives & liberals) at the same time.

I'm unaware of how to navigate things like Instagram, snapchat, etc. I really only know how to navigate FB or Twitter, but this is a long term operation though, so I'm sure we'll all get experienced and grow our audiences.

If you want more white baby start with you, fuck white women, Me myselft have fuck women with impotent white BF many time, white women love my blue eye, I have fuck for babies 1 Quebecoise(French Canadian), 1 German women. Plus the kids my wife give to her ex-boyfriend. I know it sound white thrash but I did my job.

I did

Thanks guys, after browsing a few of these threads I have decided I am going to have unprotected sex with my gf tonight. Fingers crossed.

Good luck, m8. May your babby be born with beautiful teeth.

If you want more white baby start with you, fuck white women, Me myselft have fuck women with impotent white BF many time, white women love my blue eye, I have fuck for babies 1 Quebecoise(French Canadian), 1 German-Canadian women. Plus the kids my wife gave to her ex-boyfriend(she hate kid anyway). I know it sound white thrash but I did my job. You have to conceived at least 3 baby if you dont to look stupid in your 20s.