A question for yanks

how do you keep your cool and browse Sup Forums?

how do you deal with seeing shit daily like "migrants capture woman off street and use her as a sex slave in the basement" and constant other stories like that involving murder rape and pedo shit while being able to buy guns so easily?

the hate consumes me,if i was born american i fear i would of walked into a mousqe by now and blasted everything that moved.

how do you all not flip your shit?

>migrants

That's a European problem.

>,if i was born american i fear i would of walked into a mousqe by now and blasted everything that moved.

Hello Dylan

My country is gone to the mexicans now.
I don't care

the 1st step is not living in some commie section 8 city

Because we aren't willing to throw our lives away?

Subversion and Activism works best in creating change of political climate.

I don't know how I've made it this long desu.

You've been denied your god given right to bear arms for so long that like an animal growing up in a cage you think you're incapable of handling the freedom of being let out.

SEP.

You should know that term, it was coined by one of YOUR fucking writers.

Mosques and Muslims are YOUR problems. What the hell are you even talking about? That example of the sex slave was a Swedish story anyway. We've got Mexicans and niggers to deal with and we elected a president that at least said he'd kick out Spics. You guys elected a Mudslime mayor to your national capital.

We're generally fat and lazy folk that haven't been overrun with mudshits yet.

I balance my Sup Forums time with work, family, and learning new skills. Take a break, go for a walk, admire nature. Cook a new recipe, build something, grow something, sew something.

Creation is the antithesis of destruction. Feeling frustrated? Better yourself. Do something.

Acknowledge that there is real shit in the world. Understand the warnings. But don't let them consume you.

not afraid of muslims, 9/11 pretty much made it impossible for the shit going down in europe to happen here. people would go crazy if they found out that muslims kidnapped and raped a white girl (much less THOUSANDS of white girls).

our problem is with niggers and spics, and they arent so dangerous because they dont have religious fervor behind them. just random criminal acts based in lust, greed, and wrath. i'll take that over muzzies any day

fuck off FBI

Look at your fucking rape rates man.

Imagine how angry you are. Now multiply that by ten thousand.

That's how angry those sandniggers are at us. We get to know that we've ruined literally tens of millions of their lives and that we will NEVER suffer any consequences for it. Millions dead, tens of millions orphaned, centuries, millennea of culture obliterated without a shred of resistance. We've put a ten of those racially inferior mud people into the ground for each eyelash on each American who died on 9/11. They are SO fucking mad that they blow themselves up to try and get back at us, and they can't even do that right.

We've committed the greatest act of casual mass murder in decades and we got away with it. Not even a slap on the wrist.

im not a londoner only londoners can vote on them matters

i do weights and guitar in my spare time,retro gaming also

>That example of the sex slave was a Swedish story anyway.

Just to make sure people know. The case was a woman who was pulled into a van and placed in a basement for several hours and raped by 7 men. Seems like people thinks she lived in the basement for a long time as a sex slave.

according to swedish forums, she was an eastern european prostitute.

>walked into a mousqe by now and blasted everything that moved.
I'm expecting a lot of that over the next few years, it's going to be great.

look, how about YOU worry about YOUR muslims and WE'LL worry about OUR niggers.

Lol! What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said?

america fucked their lands up why should europe pay the toll lol?

>implying I haven't

I'm getting English teacher qualifications then moving to Poland desu. There is no future in this country for anyone who is under 25 and white (like me!)

>There is no future in this country for anyone who is under 25 and white (like me!)
That's because you're a coward.

Because we are not psychos?

Thats what u Brits dont understand. The overwhelming majority of American gun owners are responsible law abiding people and good citizens.

The reason why antis, and the majority of the British population hate the concept of gun ownership so much is because you project your own paranoias and psychosis unto us. Thats why you constantly flip about "if people carry guns there will be rivers of blood people will just kill each other over traffic incidents and insults!"

and even if that was the case,why would our govts allow us to be so weak?

they are the ones who wanted this? why should we pay for it?

why cant we just not kill them all instead?

Harness your rage and point it in the right direction

>turning it into a gun control argument
No one supports gun control so stop bringing it up in every discussion.

>you're a coward if you decide not to board a sinking ship full of brown people for the rest of your life

You're a fucking idiot.

What do you think you're going to do in Poland exactly? There's nothing there.

you know why poland is white? not because of memes of patriotism and that

they are poor as fuck,migrants get shipped there and they move straight to sweden or germany lol

poland is broke as fuck

>We've committed the greatest act of casual mass murder
I don't remember committing any act of murder.

>the hate consumes me,if i was born american i fear i would of walked into a mousqe by now and blasted everything that moved.

>fuck off FBI

Strong possibility lol

If not FBI you need to get away from pol to balance your negative feels.

youre a retard those are news stories cherry picked and often made up or out of context

why are you such a sensitive bitch easily triggered by anything and apparently everything?

Live a normal life, watch football, be involved in politics. I'm not trying to take over the world or anything, I just see america as a place that is completely going downhill and I have no fucking clue how shit it's going to be in a few decades. If I was older i'd stay.

Poland is at the bottom of the hill.

I'm a diaspora pole who has already been to the country 3 times, I know about the memes vs reality.

history shows that biting the tongue and building anger beneath a wall of serenity has been the most effective weapon of change and destruction known to man

currently we are only a few degrees from boiling water, and every bit of "enrichment" shoved down our throats pushes us that closer

soon, brother, soon

I mean as a job, you're not going to get a job as an English teacher in Poland lol.

You're a pussy for not staying and fighting for your nation and people. You're as pathetic as those refugee faggots invading Europe. You deserve to be a genetic dead end and you probably will be because most women don't find puss bags like you good fits to be mates and fathers.

He's going to be the local faggot.

This is more realistic than becoming an English teacher in Poland.

Weed

everyone has guns...its like that simpsons with the derringers

The Internet is as full of lies as it is fact. Sup Forums has no credibility. Mostly I just come here to laugh at neckbeards and kek worshipers. (Some overlap in this groups)

Maybe cause America is so amazing we don't even have those problems bongtard

Becoming an English teacher in a foreign country when you're a native speaker is super fucking easy, especially one where almost everyone has to learn it in school like Poland. Just fucking use google

W-what? I only read about that happening in Europe (mostly sweden, germany, uk)

Either you're a 19yo moron or you're an absolute fool if you think you can just move to another country like Poland and everything will be fine. Either way you're a fucking faggot.

>You're a pussy for not staying and fighting for your nation and people

There is no fight coming you delusional faggot. America is ending with a whimper, not a bang, you aren't going to have your glorious racewar and spicks aren't going to stop out breeding whites. Because my great grandparents chose to come here for opportunities I should go down with the ship instead of going back to the country they came from or I'm a pussy? Absolutely retarded.

stfu you filth

>strawman

I never said everything was going to be okay. It might not work out, if not then so what? Just put a fucking gun in your mouth, you have the reading comprehension of an autist (which you probably are)

I'm not even talking about a full blown racewar, you stupid idiot. You're just a giant vagina who is too stupid to see the big picture. Your shitty ancestors probably left Europe with the same mindset which is why you're such a faggot.

Orale guey

You're forgetting that there's a massive polish population living in the UK that have UK and Polish both as their mother tongue.
Along side the fact that most European countries teach English well already and don't really need more foreign English teachers.

>Just fucking use google
Have you tried "just fucking" asking a Polish person about this? Or are you just looking at American reddit posts about Poland?

So Britain didn't have an Empire and didn't murder people to rule it as it wanted?

Theyre even more conduction than the sheeple round here to accept and obey

Then what the fuck do you mean by I should stay and "fight for my people?" What fucking fight? If there is no real "fight" coming, then why should I stay here and fight to make this country better when I think it's shit and I'd rather live in another one?

wtf conditioned

Lol! That's not a strawman, dumbass. That's an accusation.

You tell me I have bad reading comprehension and you don't even know what the specific logical fallacy you accused me of using means.

Top fucking kek, you pussified coward.

>you're an absolute fool if you think you can just move to another country like Poland and everything will be fine

I don't think this, you're "accusation" is fucking stupid and you made it up in your own head. Stop being wrong about everything, i'd bet you are the biggest fucking autistic no life pussy in the real world trying to act tough on the internet. Absolute faggot.

He's completely right though, you're delusional if you think you're going to be able to get a job as an English teacher in Poland.

Fight as in go to any means necessary up to and including literal fighting. Nobody respects a yellow bellied faggot who avoids confrontation and conflict because he sees no hope.

Stop being a cowardly faggot.

If you think Poland will be any better just remember that Poles are much more hardened than the average American and will look upon your cowardice as weak and worthy of ridicule and more.

that shit doesn't happen here. because muzzies know if they started pulling the shit they pull on you guys they'd get their heads blown off.

Lol! Even if I was a pussy in real life and a tough guy on the internet, you are a pussy on the internet so you must be the biggest faggot of all eternity in real life.

That says more about you than it does about me.

How many fucking times do I have to repeat it before it goes through your thick fucking skull? There is no confrontation coming, demographics have already sealed the fate of america. Immigrating to a country I already like and have had a connection with all my life isn't me running away from a confrontation, america is a country slowly dying with no fight back in site and I would prefer to live somewhere else. The fact that you had such an immediate spergout and bitchfit to me saying this is kinda hilarious and shows weakness on it's own.

muslims are not really a problem in the united states, we'll literally kill them or kick them out. They also do not control the prisons like they do over in Europe, being a criminal muslim is bad fucking news here.

because it doesn't happen here :^)

>america is a country slowly dying with no fight back
Literally because of your exact attitude and people like you. Jesus Christ, how can someone be so ducking daft? Fucking LOL!!!

This. Total pussy.

He's dumb enough to think the slavs will welcome him with open arms.

>its MY fault that american whites are pussies who have embraced multiculturalism and anti racism

So I should lie to myself and say "OMG YES THE RACEWAR IS COMING UP GUIS GET READY XDDDDDD."

I'm pointing out a problem, you are in return blaming me for it. See how fucking stupid that is? If every america was like me there would be an actual fight tomorrow, but Sup Forums isn't america and if you think it is you are thousands of times more autistic then I originally thought. Get it yet?

underrated

I've got a couple of mosques not too far from my house, but there are so few muslims they pretty much just keep their heads down. In theory we don't like muslims, but the ones we get are the ones who go through official channels, have marketable skills, or want a better life. They just don't look like your migrants. I don't doubt that a lot of them harbor extremist views, but they're outnumbered by more than 100 to 1 in most places.

Give me some paki sweets and a cheap rooster that they killed while I was waiting to make coq au vin. Plus, they don't take shit from the black utes.

If he thinks Poles are going to welcome his cowardice with open arms he is in for the beat down of his life.

1. I'm a diaspora Pole
2. I never said anywhere that Poles would accept me with open arms as they would a Pole born in Poland.

Fucking spastic.

>the internet tough guy returns

Do something you bitter, stupid, old man. What fucking state do you live in pussy?

Because Ive realized that everything except for the love of God and your fellow man is trivial

The world is so messed up

If you got worked up over everything you would have a heart attack and die of rage

The most important thing is to take care of yourself, your loved ones and your family

But if someone messes with your loved ones or family you fuck them up

You have to pick your battles

>spastic

1) have you lived abroad
2) 7 proxies?
3) do you leave the house so randomly that you've picked up bongisms from media and internet consumption?

If you think in a country of 200 million whites of chiefly European descent that there is virtually nobody fighting back against multi-culti nonsense then you are as stupid as any shitskin moron living here unjustly.

I didn't say nobody is, but they will eventually lose to demographics

In one with less than half the population is white.

Once again you are being a complete faggot.

>getting upset at the suffering of people you don't know
Inb4 edge

>numbers are for faggots

If this is the intelligence of the people fighting back against multiculturalism and liberalism in america I'm a fucking idiot for not leaving years ago.

the EU has a .01% immigrant population

yurope has a .008% immigrant pop

I just larp in my mind about killing shitskins. I wish their was an ethnic cleansing game or I might have to do it for real one day

we're as domesticated as the average yuropeon, perhaps more so since we have access to instantly lethal weaponry and don't use it for any resistance purpose

You don't think such a game with todays graphics and gameplay would actually lead to people acting out their fantasies? It's all fun and games until a dev has blood on their hands, which is why they probably don't make them (angry goy does not count as fun as it looks)

You're right. You should've left years ago so you wouldn't be here acting like all the other give-up faggots letting this country go to shit.

This is a good post

America doesn't have a huge migrant problem and with out glorious God-Emperor of a president we most likely won't ever. Yeah the minorities can ruffle feathers but if you aren't in a huge city you don't deal with it.

>pretending England and France not only haven't been fucking up mudslime lands longer than the US has existed, but are also responsible for teaching mudslimes about nationalism

This is why you deserve to go extinct

if you're going to let your emotions rule you then you need to hurry up and take that bluepill because you won't last long

Yeah thats why I steal cars and kill prostitutes after I play GTA

We laugh at Eurocucks and stare down every fucking haji we see daring them to say shit.

Guns are for defending ourselves, not vigilante justice. If someone comes to murder or rape me, they get the bullet.

Good Evening FBI

This. We have learned how to wait until the right moment to shoot and be lauded as heroes rather than just go a-murderin' and have the traitor media make them into martyrs.

Yeah I know its an old argument but its still something that weighs on the conscious